Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

I see your point.

The stay up while she goes down because of inertia, not aerodynamics. The breasts in this sim are the max size, the bigger they are, the more they move, the smaller, the less. If the torso makes rapid and violent movent, the breasts will have similar movement. I think that one way they certainly don.t move, is in slow motion. So if the femlae moves or roatates fast, so should the breasts as well

tumblr_mpg648Ezcq1s9d5tmo1_250.giftumblr_n2put1O3To1s9d5tmo1_250.gif

And then again it also dependes on how much silicon they have in them :D

Haha I suppose silicon might make a difference!

And yes, inertia was what I was getting at, just used the wrong terminology, thanks for the correction.

You'll notice though that those girls are actively jumping, and in the second gif, her nipples don't really lift that high. The sim-girl isn't jumping, she's gliding down a pole, which would result in some liftage, but perhaps not to the point where her nipples point at an angle toward the ceiling.

From the two girls, I also see that the breasts bounce in a more circular motion, even when they're swinging to the side (in the first gif). They tend to be drawn back toward the core, due to the way they're attached to the torso, and don't swing too far to the side. There's generally more up-down movement than side-to-side. So the flinging motion in the sim-girl gives it the jello-like appearance, as it almost looks like her breasts are slipping under her armpits for a brief moment.

Overall, you've got most of the general motion right, there's just a couple moments that stick out to me, and I understand that there will be less movement in smaller-breasted sims. I'm just pointing out things to consider. :)

Well in the whole animation there are a couple frames that are a bit wrong. That's becuase either blender freaks out or my pc is not powerfull enough to make the calculations. But I am pretty confident it is. I think.

Anyway, like I said, I use physics, I did not animate those brests manually. That clip is almost 3000 frames !! It would take me more that a month to do so. So if Blender physics engine "says" that that's how they should move.. I beleive it :). minus the couple "extreme" frames because it freaked out.

:D 

Well in the whole animation there are a couple frames that are a bit wrong. That's becuase either blender freaks out or my pc is not powerfull enough to make the calculations. But I am pretty confident it is. I think.

Anyway, like I said, I use physics, I did not animate those brests manually. That clip is almost 3000 frames !! It would take me more that a month to do so. So if Blender physics engine "says" that that's how they should move.. I beleive it :). minus the couple "extreme" frames because it freaked out.

Blender has physics!?! :o

That sounds interesting!

Is that part of the mocap file you used or something in blender itself?

That sounds interesting!

What mocap file?

No, it is a custom rig I made with the S4 rig so that all my new animations will have breast movement and I can update all my previous ones. 

That sounds interesting!

What mocap file?

No, it is a custom rig I made with the S4 rig so that all my new animations will have breast movement and I can update all my previous ones.

I noticed that you added the breast movements to Codef's pole dance animation and wondered if it was something that was already existing within the MMD file as it's a motion capture from Dead or Alive Extreme which is renowned for its bouncy breast movements :lol:

That sounds interesting!

What mocap file?

I noticed that you added the breast movements to Codef's pole dance animation and wondered if it was something that was already existing within the MMD file as it's a motion capture from Dead or Alive Extreme which is renowned for its bouncy breast movements :lol:

The original MMD file has diferent physics that are not animated and not part of the movement. This animation did not have breast movements so I had to add from scratch.

That sounds interesting!

What mocap file?

The original MMD file has diferent physics that are not animated and not part of the movement. This animation did not have breast movements so I had to add from scratch.

I see, sounds like a headache but an "a" for effort!

That sounds interesting!

What mocap file?

Can I ask what method you used in blender to add the breast physics?  Any advice on where I could start on something like that?

There are too many stuff about physics and quite a few methods to use them. You can even use a combination of them in order to achieve what you want so I wouldn't know where to start explaining.

• 2 weeks later...

Released For Platinum access.

6 Dancing Poles Animations updated with Breast Physics

Dancing Pole Standing Doggy (2speeds) 

Dancing_Pole_Dancing_Doggy-_PHV3.gif

Dancing Pole Holding Legs Up Doggy 

Dancing_Pole_Holding_Legs_Up_Doggy-_PHV3

Dancing Pole Hanging Split Missionary 

Dancing_Pole_Hanging_Split_Missionary-_P

PoleClimbing Vertical Doggy Anal 

Dancing_Pole_Pole_Climbing_Vertical_Dogg

MF PoleDancing Reverce Cowgirl 

MFM PoleDancing Reverse Cowgirl - Handjob

Dancing_Pole_Pole_Danecing_Reverse_Cowgi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Redabyss

Some of the latest animations:

Vertical_Stockade_MFFF_Floor_Forced_Cowg

Shower-_Standing_Behind_Rough_Doggy_Stag

Maybe I should too start making fake profiles to praise my work. It seems some creators are making it a habbit lately. :D

Seriously? XD

Some of the latest animations:

Vertical_Stockade_MFFF_Floor_Forced_Cowg

Shower-_Standing_Behind_Rough_Doggy_Stag

Maybe I should too start making fake profiles to praise my work. It seems some creators are making it a habbit lately. :D

Seriously? XD

hehehe. Tell me you didn't know about it.

Just to clarify: I meant make a few profiles and come in here and post what a great job I am doing and how much I love my animations. 

Just to clarify: I meant make a few profiles and come in here and post what a great job I am doing and how much I love my animations.

I heard that too :lol: new stuff looks good btw!

really for real?!

Excellent animations as always Azmo

• 2 weeks later...

really for real?!

Excellent animations as always Azmo

Thank you.

I love all your animations but the MF Rough Missionary and Standing Rough Missionary positions are just hot!! I love the body slapping sounds when sims are climaxing  :heart: Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what your next update is!  :D

Thank you.

Well I have finished updating almost all my previous animations with breast physics so in the next update I will try to include quite a few.