Azmodan22 WhickedWhims Sex Animations (Update 31-01-2024 - 51 Animations!!)

WooHoo is certainly more 'simulation-based'...you would think EA would welcome more 'sim' in the Sims 4...I had a funny situation when I took my cat to the vet yesterday. Two female NPC's were chatting whilst waiting for their pets to be treated...suddenly they both went into the bathroom, one equipped an Azmodan strap-on and they had sex...I was gobsmacked, WickedWhims has really evolved in the last 6 months!

The second Part of the Update is finished.

Released 4 Platinum Animations

BathTub Rough Doggy - OralJob Handjob

http://pixxxels.org/image/ap3e656st/

Double Bed Double Doggy OralJob Multystage

http://pixxxels.org/image/o0q7jwoef/

Coffee table MMMF DP Doggy OralJob + Climax

http://pixxxels.org/image/7048huccb/

http://pixxxels.org/image/j63sksr4v/

Meanwhile, latest releases for early access

Spoiler

Rough_Laying_Doggy_-_Pulse.gifRough_Laying_Doggy_-_Pulse_Stage_2.gifRough_Laying_Doggy_-_Pulse_Climax_-_FemaDouble_Dildo-_MFF_Cow_Girl-_Doggy_Anal.gRough_Missionary_2.gifDouble_Dildo-_Reverse_Cowgirl_Dildo_DP-2Bar-_MF_Standing_Blow_Job_Licking.gif

Just wondering, do we now download both WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Normal.zip or WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Rough.zip and WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Normal.zip or WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough.zip?

11 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Just wondering, do we now download both WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Normal.zip or WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Rough.zip and WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Normal.zip or WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough.zip?

You should download both simple and Platinum, but only "Normal" or "Rough" from each.

The difference between the two is just the sounds.

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:04 AM, azmodan22 said:

You should download both simple and Platinum, but only "Normal" or "Rough" from each.

The difference between the two is just the sounds.WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough

Great job as always Azmo!

My question seems to be answered with this reply. Just to be sure I should have WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough and WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Rough in my Mods folder for the animations to work correctly in my game, right?

On 12/20/2017 at 6:04 AM, azmodan22 said:

The difference between the two is just the sounds.

Cool, thanks for reply.

• 2 weeks later...

I started moving files out of my MOD folder and noticed something INKIian called a nohottub VFX package or some such. I threw that out and tried the game again with your animations and it seems to be all in order now. That's what I get for downloading everything I see.... I have like a 100+ files in there. :bawling: I think I need an intervention. 

Latest Releases :smile:

Spoiler

Table MMF Reverse Cowgirl BlowJob

28rXSz5cGBsdadj1_6R_aM-nqgPD46h5RmClJ1gz

Bar MF Standing Counter Rough Doggy Stage 1

3f92e04c046848649a4bf6ced628608d?token-t

Bar MF Standing Counter Rough Doggy Stage 2

16951ebbacf84ed5a089bc0b19d4d81c?token-t

Bar MF Standing Counter Rough Doggy Climax

b3aef03da1794cafbb7f1a6ee7ffea9b?token-t

Bar MF Standing Rough Doggy

XFFgNwvolhRHWL0HeezM-g3r-7pylP9UkGwhw4zN