SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

Corsec,

Here's some screenies of the old orc. The bastard had to fall face down didn't he? Took me forever to get him on his back.

Sorry, this happened at night and I've got night vision on to brighten things a bit, but it's distorted the actual colours.

#29 is the orc just killed. He has the sclong problem but his head is same as body colour-wise.

#30 Is after the disabling and reload. Schlong fixed but wrong texture and head is nowhere near the body colour. (Body is orc green)

#27 Is two orcs in a stronghold provided by Devious Cidhna. One has the schlong prob and one doesn't.

Will reply to the rest of your post tomorrow, hopefully.

post-1130761-0-83471000-1482789739_thumb.jpg

post-1130761-0-47951300-1482789946_thumb.jpg

post-1130761-0-11718600-1482790182_thumb.jpg

Corsec,

Here's some screenies of the old orc. The bastard had to fall face down didn't he? Took me forever to get him on his back.

Sorry, this happened at night and I've got night vision on to brighten things a bit, but it's distorted the actual colours.

#29 is the orc just killed.

Thanks for uploading the screenshots.

I can't tell exactly with the color/lighting whether the textures match for the feminized version (29). I'll take your word for it that the colors match. That's good, because it means the facegendata is good, and my grey face issue is caused by other mods, probably lighting/texture ones.

The NPCs in your game with grey face are then probably caused by the facegendata not loading. This is because of NPC edits without valid facegendata. Identify the NPCs with grey face, record their ID numbers, find them in TES5Edit, then see what mods are editing them. Those mods will need to be either disabled or patched.

I see the problem with the gaps between the schlong and body you mentioned. Both the feminized and vanilla versions of the NPC are both using the male schlong. The feminized version should be using the B3lisario schlong but isn't. To fix this, you should check how many of the following .esps from SOS you have installed-

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

You only need *one* of these, and you need a SkyFem patch for each one you have installed. You can go to the SOS MCM menu and make all males use just one schlong type. And are you using the SOS normal version and not the 'Light' version?

Also, your schlong textures aren't matching the body. Try using the UNP Addon patches for compatibility with either Mature Skin or Fair Skin.

EDIT: Edited post to take into account the edits to your post.

I seem to have problems with most males in the game still use male assets for me. And i wondered if that is because i use an armor mod thats not patched or some other problem related to load order. Personally i use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/? ATM and would have liked to see a patch for that if that is the problem.

edit: Found out that the skyfem.esp had ended up to far up in the load order so what assets was used by the males was overritten somewhere along the line.

I seem to have problems with most males in the game still use male assets for me. And i wondered if that is because i use an armor mod thats not patched or some other problem related to load order. Personally i use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/? ATM and would have liked to see a patch for that if that is the problem.

edit: Found out that the skyfem.esp had ended up to far up in the load order so what assets was used by the males was overritten somewhere along the line.

You will need patches for anything that modifies vanilla armors or adds new armors. The SkyFem Patch for Remodelled Armor was made for the CBBE version. However it might also work for the UUNP version. Give it a try, and if it doesn't work I'll make a patch for you.

LOOT usually places SkyFem.esp for me at about 84 out of 220. That works fine for me with all the patches installed.

I noticed when running SUM with SkyFem's Skyproc patch that it'd turn some mods off like DSR's patch or another SkyFem patch.

Edit: And males seem to have a male head on top of a female body so it usually results in a huge gap between neck and body.

The Skyproccer was made by MeMe, who knows better than me about these things. Perhaps he can answer your questions.

Corsec,

Schlong problem solved. I had various schlongs installed plus Vector Plexus UUNP Addon. Despite searching my load order about 500 times I had completely missed the Addon. I only realised what was going on while I was in the SOS MCM - noticed that it was giving the options for females (the UUNP part should have given it away). Uninstalled the VP Addon and everything works great, including having different schlongs (males for the use of).

Armour problem seems have worked itself out one way or the other.

If the Better Males and Faces by Geonox doesn't make any difference then the male body I'm using is the SOS Regular.

Great mod this and one I'll be keeping in my load order for the forseeables.

Edit: Daft question? Using Hydro's Slave Grils as an example, if I dont use the patch will it leave the males in that mod as males (i.e. not SkyFemmed) or will it cause issues?

Still getting the odd grey face but that might be due to the limitations of my vid card. Tends to happen in very crowded areas.

Elders and males with beards sometimes keep their male head.

Just one curious question (or maybe two) 1. can you make all-in-one installer (too much to download and easy-to-lost in all of this) and 2. I'd like to be able to chose which face to replace, becuse I use my own presets and that could be solved only with that damn installer. (this is not a request, just asking)

Just one curious question (or maybe two) 1. can you make all-in-one installer (too much to download and easy-to-lost in all of this) and 2. I'd like to be able to chose which face to replace, becuse I use my own presets and that could be solved only with that damn installer. (this is not a request, just asking)

I have absolutely no idea how to make an installer, sorry.

Which face presets are you using? Is it for a male PC? If you tell me, maybe I can make a patch for you.

You will need patches for anything that modifies vanilla armors or adds new armors. The SkyFem Patch for Remodelled Armor was made for the CBBE version. However it might also work for the UUNP version. Give it a try, and if it doesn't work I'll make a patch for you.

LOOT usually places SkyFem.esp for me at about 84 out of 220. That works fine for me with all the patches installed.

I noticed when running SUM with SkyFem's Skyproc patch that it'd turn some mods off like DSR's patch or another SkyFem patch.

Edit: And males seem to have a male head on top of a female body so it usually results in a huge gap between neck and body.

The Skyproccer was made by MeMe, who knows better than me about these things. Perhaps he can answer your questions.

The males seemed to work fine with the female version of the armours like before they used male version again (because load order). So i don't see what a patch would affect as ive not noticed anything completely out of place (not using the remodeled armour patch for CBBE either). Might be something i've not payed atention to, but from what ive seen there is not realy any obvious problems atleast

Which face presets are you using? Is it for a male PC? If you tell me, maybe I can make a patch for you.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15099/?

I thought you meant the vanilla presets for each race and gender- I can easily patch those.

Sorry, I have never used racemenu facial presets and don't know what they do or how to work with them. In fact, I don't even understand what kind of problem you're having with them. You'll have to enlighten me before I can do anything to help.

Like, I'm looking at your file 'Lillanipon.jslot', but I absolutely have no idea what it actually does to the game. Does it apply facial changes to all female NPCs? Males now use the same headparts, tints and textures as females so maybe you can make a similar file for feminized males.

To get feminized males to use Apachii Hair then you will need to patch "ApachiiHair.esm" (and any other Apachii file) and remove the 'female' tags from female hair headparts. Otherwise Apachii Hairs won't show up in-game for feminized males. That's simple enough to patch.

I thought you meant the vanilla presets for each race and gender- I can easily patch those.

Sorry, I have never used racemenu facial presets and don't know what they do or how to work with them. In fact, I don't even understand what kind of problem you're having with them. You'll have to enlighten me before I can do anything to help.

Like, I'm looking at your file 'Lillanipon.jslot', but I absolutely have no idea what it actually does to the game. Does it apply facial changes to all female NPCs? Males now use the same headparts, tints and textures as females so maybe you can make a similar file for feminized males.

To get feminized males to use Apachii Hair then you will need to patch "ApachiiHair.esm" (and any other Apachii file) and remove the 'female' tags from female hair headparts. Otherwise Apachii Hairs won't show up in-game for feminized males. That's simple enough to patch.

It's ok, i've figured out by myself, thank you.

P.S. I did not mean those race menu presets, these are fo your character, I was about Mjol, housecarls and some other NPC's I modified., but no need to worry now.

Corsec,

Edit: Daft question? Using Hydro's Slave Grils as an example, if I dont use the patch will it leave the males in that mod as males (i.e. not SkyFemmed) or will it cause issues?

Still getting the odd grey face but that might be due to the limitations of my vid card. Tends to happen in very crowded areas.

Elders and males with beards sometimes keep their male head.

Just noticed this.

Facegendata is basically just a pre-made head/face that the game loads for each NPC. Every new NPC added by a mod will have it's own new facegendata. New facegendata needs to be made for each and every feminized male in your game.

The Hydra Slavegirl patch is just facegendata. if you don't use it then the males added by this mod will have male heads. They will still have female bodies and clothes.

If anyone has beards or grey faces then it is probably because they're not using the proper facegendata. To know more, you need to identify the formID for the NPC and look it up on TES5Edit. Then check if the facegendata has been patched.

Thanks Corsec.

The head face thig isn't a problem as such. They are few and far between and it doesn't affect anyone important. Quite amusing to see some old guy with a beard and UNP body walk by wearing a Tiwa Minidress complete with bouncing breasts.

Recently reinstalled Leito schlong and reinstalled your SOS patch but it didn't seem to work for the Leito schlong. That is, anyone with a Leito had the gap and there wasn't a Leito SkyFem patch esp in the plug-in list of NMM.

The patcher should be considered early beta. It wasn't intended for release, but it should run okay.

Also, you don't need any of the other SkyFem files here if you do run it.

SUM turns off all the Skyproc patches (like DSR) that weren't run through SUM. I would just run all your Skyproc patches through SUM for simplicity.

As said, the other SkyFem files weren't intended to be used with it.

And the male heads on female bodies means that you didn't move the files in Data/SkyFem to Data afterwards. It's a little clunky, I know, but should be fixed in the next release.

The patcher should be considered early beta. It wasn't intended for release, but it should run okay.

Also, you don't need any of the other SkyFem files here if you do run it.

SUM turns off all the Skyproc patches (like DSR) that weren't run through SUM. I would just run all your Skyproc patches through SUM for simplicity.

As said, the other SkyFem files weren't intended to be used with it.

And the male heads on female bodies means that you didn't move the files in Data/SkyFem to Data afterwards. It's a little clunky, I know, but should be fixed in the next release.

Well thing is I checked afterwords and it didn't make a SkyFem folder files. I assumed they went into data already (manual installation).

Thanks Corsec.

The head face thig isn't a problem as such. They are few and far between and it doesn't affect anyone important. Quite amusing to see some old guy with a beard and UNP body walk by wearing a Tiwa Minidress complete with bouncing breasts.

Recently reinstalled Leito schlong and reinstalled your SOS patch but it didn't seem to work for the Leito schlong. That is, anyone with a Leito had the gap and there wasn't a Leito SkyFem patch esp in the plug-in list of NMM.

SkyFem currently only works with B3lisario's UNP schlong (but you can also use it fine with CBBE). It won't work with Leito's schlong because that is made for male bodies only, hence the gap. SkyFem can only ever be compatible with schlongs that are made to fit female bodies, plus it needs a patch to apply those schlongs to feminized males as well as females.

I'm not currently aware of any other schlongs that can work with this mod.

Thanks Corsec.

SkyFem currently only works with B3lisario's UNP schlong (but you can also use it fine with CBBE). It won't work with Leito's schlong because that is made for male bodies only, hence the gap. SkyFem can only ever be compatible with schlongs that are made to fit female bodies, plus it needs a patch to apply those schlongs to feminized males as well as females.

I currently have VP Regular, VP Muscular and Smurf Average installed and they all work fine and I have a SkyFem patch for SOS, VP R, VP M and Smurf Av in the plug-in list of NMM. All three work without gaps and with the correct texture.

Thanks Corsec.

I currently have VP Regular, VP Muscular and Smurf Average installed and they all work fine and I have a SkyFem patch for SOS, VP R, VP M and Smurf Av in the plug-in list of NMM. All three work without gaps and with the correct texture.

You only need one out of of VP Regular, VP Muscular and Smurf Average. The SkyFem patches just redirect them to use the B3lisario schlong meshes and textures, so you're getting the same thing with all 3 types. It shouldn't break anything but you've got 4 plugins you don't need- two redundant schlongs and two SkyFem patches.

Also, I really recommend you use Mod Organizer. The STEP wiki has guides for how to use them.

Awesome! Let me just install this and... it requires Dawnguard :(

It actually crossed my mind whether this would happen. I figured everyone would have the DLC by now because it was already required for compatibility with so many good mods. So I created it as one plugin because I didn't expect any users would ever have this issue.

Sorry, I'd have to do too much work to create seperate versions that I'd never use. Just buy it on Steam, you cheapo.

I've uploaded a patch for Sexlab 1.62. This should feminize the nudesuits in case anyone ever uses them. More importantly, it should make feminized males use female fx during sex from now on.

Personally I prefer to use Sexlab Sounds Unleashed (changes male fx into sex noises) instead, but the patch is there if you want it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got done with testing after adding a load of new mods and ended up with a conflict, which made SkyFem load in female head, hands and feet for male characters, but a male torso, arms and legs.

Ended up narrowing it down to Sexlab's Beastess mod, not sure why this conflict is happening, but thought I'd mention it in the thread regardless!