JRConversions - UUNP HDT

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV
On 4/17/2017 at 10:57 AM, Acaste said:

Thanks! :)

I also PM'd Diablio and he provided: 

https://mega.nz/#!vFEFjRgS!MOSyhpvBzFuL5LH50cWNpvSV54kUcjuC5VxRFX3TGk4 

Do these SC Witch of the Wilds bodyslides work for anyone? They do nothing for me (others were quoted in the original discussion pages back). When I look at the mesh folder Bodyslide doesn't even create _0 and _1 meshes, I tried both the one from wtf tumblr and the one Diablo provided on mega... Neither worked. 

On 11/11/2016 at 1:46 AM, Zebot said:

Well... Sice you are in a good mood for conversions i wonder if its possible to convert this armor to uunp (If you are interested and can be part of your personal choice ofc) :)

DF_t18: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1534.html

Ill leave the files in case you are interested or someone wants it: df_t18 files.rar

Even if you dont want or find it hard i still have to thank you for the other conversions :)

do you have bodyslide file uunp ???

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi- great collection, I'm browsing my way through it for the first time with plans to convert to SSE as required.

I noticed that the character in this picture looks almost exactly like Heidi from Sassy Teen Girls (except for eye color and the subdued lip gloss) and I'd like to ask if you have, or know of, a Racemenu Preset of Heidi that will work in SSE? I love her as a follower and I'd like to play as her too, roleplaying twin sisters running around wreaking havoc in Skyrim-SE.

vcp1.jpg

• 1 month later...

On 5/27/2019 at 11:52 PM, khm1989 said:

Do you mind converting this https://kp4068.tistory.com/1305 .There's one conversion out for it but not sure if it a bodyslide version cause when I install it clips and have other problems.

I download this and  convert one piece of stockings to UUNP, ease enough.  But there are no links to original mod.  So it is "resources" for mod.  No ESP file exist here.

Stocks.jpg

6 hours ago, ortog said:

I download this and  convert one piece of stockings to UUNP, ease enough.  But there are no links to original mod.  So it is "resources" for mod.  No ESP file exist here.

Stocks.jpg

If it's taking too much time or resources are not available, don't bother yourself. I went and found a different stocking mod, Thank you, though...if anyone can complete it that would be great also, for others wanting it.

9 hours ago, khm1989 said:

If it's taking too much time or resources are not available, don't bother yourself. I went and found a different stocking mod, Thank you, though...if anyone can complete it that would be great also, for others wanting it.

15 hours ago, ortog said:

You can find the UUNP conversion here including the esp. Just overwrite the CBBE version.

2 hours ago, modal said:

You can find the UUNP conversion here including the esp. Just overwrite the CBBE version.

Thank you, I have a bunch of HH with stockings converted to UUNP.  ...more then enough, I think.  :)  Even in Enderal. But anyway, thanks.  

14 hours ago, modal said:

That's the one I used and this was my result, think that's just a conversion without bodyslide cause this is my result. Mainly wanted this mod because it has the socks design stocking with many variety. 

ScreenShot40.jpg

8 hours ago, khm1989 said:

That's the one I used and this was my result, think that's just a conversion without bodyslide cause this is my result. Mainly wanted this mod because it has the socks design stocking with many variety.

The UUNP bodyslide files are in there. I tested on my character at weight 1, 50 and 100 and didn't see any clipping:

Spoiler

Weight 50:

191127898_enb2019_05_3020_17_16_89.jpg.fcee532caee3c64b9bb1f8ab5143aa06.jpg

What body type and preset are you using?

*edit: make sure you check Build Morphs and use names starting with "WTF DAZ3D..." items in Bodyslide, not the ones with names starting with "Pumps and Stockings..."

On 5/30/2019 at 11:26 PM, modal said:

The UUNP bodyslide files are in there. I tested on my character at weight 1, 50 and 100 and didn't see any clipping:

Reveal hidden contents

Weight 50:

191127898_enb2019_05_3020_17_16_89.jpg.fcee532caee3c64b9bb1f8ab5143aa06.jpg

What body type and preset are you using?

*edit: make sure you check Build Morphs and use names starting with "WTF DAZ3D..." items in Bodyslide, not the ones with names starting with "Pumps and Stockings..."

Deactivated and activated body mod etc. in right order than reinstall bodyslide and now it's working. Had reinstall my skin before, so that might have messed up things since I didn't redo the steps. Thanks!

Edit: Understand what I was doing wrong fully, so won't come around this problem again. Thank You! Stocking worth the time and learn how to do bodyslide properly. 

On 5/30/2019 at 6:56 AM, khm1989 said:

Thank You! Stocking worth the time and learn how to do bodyslide properly

You're welcome. It is a very nice set. You reminded me that I had downloaded and installed it long before I figured out how easy bodyslide is to use and had uninstalled it because of clipping or not fitting properly. Its back in my load order now!

On 6/4/2019 at 11:25 PM, modal said:

You're welcome. It is a very nice set. You reminded me that I had downloaded and installed it long before I figured out how easy bodyslide is to use and had uninstalled it because of clipping or not fitting properly. Its back in my load order now!

? Enjoy! I almost gave up but you helped me out .

• 1 month later...

@Jerok I have a question about the Witch's Robes conversion from the GamerModsRU website...

One of the Robes themselves is stretched after building in bodyslide. The other one, remains intact ith working physics. I believe Robe 2 is good, and Robe 1 is static and clips through the ground and stretches to the Sky. I tried Uninstalling and Reinstalling both the original file and your conversion. WHat do you think is the issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Do you still plan to edit more of the FoxMerged outfits? If so could I request a selection of what I chose by me to you?

(Would this also include asking the creator even though you had already done work referenced by him?)

If yes, here are my requests: 44a (priority). 49a, 48a, 48b. 

If not, i understand completely and I appreciate you giving this comment the attention ^-^