Probably a stupid question to ask but would i be okay if i installed this even though im using the cbbe body?D:

Yes, your game won't CTD or anything like that, but there will be a gap/seam between the schlong and the body both in placement and texture.

Try it. Might not be too bad. I never was able to get the body to behave exactly right, so there's some slop in the mesh. (That is, rather than expecting it to match the body exactly, it intersects the body slightly.) It might look okay on CBBE.

Okay i tried it with the cbbe body and it works fine except that the sheath texture is a lot darker in tone than the crotch fur around it. The sheath also seems to have a much darker texture than on the screenshots you posted. I looked and looked but i couldnt find a way to change the texture ingame (racemenu and all that). Is there a way to change it?

Okay i tried it with the cbbe body and it works fine except that the sheath texture is a lot darker in tone than the crotch fur around it. The sheath also seems to have a much darker texture than on the screenshots you posted. I looked and looked but i couldnt find a way to change the texture ingame (racemenu and all that). Is there a way to change it?

Nope, that's because of the base texture itself. The only way to change it would be to open the schlong texture file in an image editor and tweak it there. The tone difference was to be expected, because the UNP and CBBE versions of the Lykaios textures are different on that aspect, so a CBBE-specific version of the textures would have to be created for them to match better.

Okay, took a closer look at the male version of this, 'cause I'm thinking of creating a new male Lykaios character, and I have to say, the male version does not really match the body textures.

The female schlong textures are pretty seamless and match almost perfectly (which is great), but males... not so much. BadDog, is there any chance you could revisit the male textures and get them to be a bit more seamless? I don't mean for them to be perfect, but it would be great if they could match as good as female textures do. Just my two cents  :sleepy:.

I can't figure that out. I matched the textures on the males exactly exactly, as in cut and paste from one file to the other, and they don't match in game.

Anyways, get the latest male schlong texture from Yiffy Age. I fixed it there cuz it was looking terrible in the load screen.

Actually, I'll attach it here for anyone else who wants it.

LykaiosPenisColor.dds

I can't figure that out. I matched the textures on the males exactly exactly, as in cut and paste from one file to the other, and they don't match in game.

Anyways, get the latest male schlong texture from Yiffy Age. I fixed it there cuz it was looking terrible in the load screen.

Turns out, I had the Lykaios Schlong loading after Yiffy Age in MO, so the fixed textures from YA were overriden by the old ones from here. I've sorted that out, and now it looks better. It's not 100% seamless, but it fits pretty good. I'd say I'm happy with it, though if you wanted to create a more seamless texture, then that would be great as well.

Do you have any future plans to make the schlong fully animated going from stage 1 to 4 seamlessly?

And by the way Bad Dog, we know you don't particularly like the futa stuff but I gotta say you are a saint to us weirdos who love it. We appreciate all the hard work you and Blaze69 do to satisfy us strangers. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The model is awesome, but i thought the texture could use some improvements, and it was lacking some glossiness as well.

So i decided to make it similar to the werewolf schlong which i made some changes to before.

post-1309640-0-16128800-1489926978_thumb.jpg

I did the same thing with the females as well.

I thought it looked better without the extra fur, so i made two versions.

With the extra fur:

Glossy Red Lykaios Schlong.zip

Without:

Glossy Red Smoother Lykaios Schlong.zip

Out of curiosity, is the  Lykaios race added to NPC's or just a player mod?

I would love these in the game that i see and meet, much like Khajiit.

I have kind of looked at the nexus mod and i cant see clearly where it states that its ONLY a player body and if it is or isnt a NPC add on, integrating them into the populus of Skyrim.

Could someone clarify for me please? :)

Out of curiosity, is the  Lykaios race added to NPC's or just a player mod?

I would love these in the game that i see and meet, much like Khajiit.

I have kind of looked at the nexus mod and i cant see clearly where it states that its ONLY a player body and if it is or isnt a NPC add on, integrating them into the populus of Skyrim.

Could someone clarify for me please? :)

The Lykaios mod simply adds them as a new playable race, but it doesn't include any Lykaios NPCs (neither vanilla nor mod-added). I think you can find one or two custom Lykaios followers in the Nexus that use the race, but that's about it.

The only way to have Lykaios NPCs would be to either create new ones like followers and stuff and manually add them into the game, or to choose some vanilla NPCs and change them to use the Lykaios race; both would take a lot of work if you want to have more than 5 or 6 Lykaios NPCs in the whole game, though.

Alternatively, if you use Yiffy Age of Skyrim, all of the Nords are replaced with Lykaios, so you get all the Lykaios you want because Skyrim is full of Nords, duh. Though since you mentioned "seeing and meeting them, just like Khajiit", I guess you still want to have the vanilla races as human/elves, so YA is not an option in this case  :s.

• 3 weeks later...

hello everyone so im having an issue with my mod it doesn't seem to wanna load. as you can see whenever i go to equip it it doesn't display anything at all it just leaves a hole in my character im thinking that it could just be a mesh or texture error but ive tried reloading the files already and it hasn't worked. so perhaps its the order in which im loading my modsor something with the scripts? ive included all of my activated mods and the order in which their loaded. thank you all any help is greatly appreciated. ^^

RaceCompatibility.esm

WoTA-VaalsarkRace.esp

CreatureFramework.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemale.esm

SexLab.esm

buildablehouse.esp

LilmothiitCompanions.esp

LilmothiitRace.esp

FNIS.esp

HornyDragons.esp

HornyWerewolves.esp

SkyUI.esp

LykaiosRace.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

- Related SOS mods that it comes with

BDLykaiosSchlong.esp

i dont know if the skse is supposed to be amoungst them but sky ui is working and so is sos up to the point of the bd lykaios schlong but i do have the skse. theres also a bunch of inactivated mods like pure water and yiffyage files and helgen reborn that i haven't activated cause i dont have the dlc for them.

post-1830008-0-48136400-1491682864_thumb.jpg

Yes, but I don't know why the lykaios would show up twice. I'm going to make lykaios (optionally) a hoodie addon so you can run both.

That only happens when playing as a certain race too, as I have had it display both as the Hoodie version before.

If you're playing as a Nord (for example) both will only show Lykaios. Though If you're playing as either a Khajiit or Lykaios (can't remember which), it will display both as the Hoodie one.

• 2 months later...

Are there plans to import/adapt this mod for SE? Right now I'm using SOS Lite and while all the animations work, the texture is glitched up and distracting. This would be a much more realistic option anyway. If you already answered this somewhere, just consider it another voice of support :)