Damn, you futa pervs, how do you keep the balls out of the way of the pussy?* Or do you? Does this lady have cock and pussy or just cock? 

Going with just cock for now. Making room for the pussy means running the ball sac way far forward.

* High on the list of "questions I never thought I'd be asking on the internet."

Yeah, that is quite an unexpected question indeed  :P .

Anyway, I don't think that is much of an issue; if you chech out the original SOS Schlong for females, it covers part of the lady bits as well, so I guess you can just carry on with what you've got, I'm sure we can work with it just fine.

Progress. Now gotta do all the different erection levels at both body weights.

attachicon.gifFemale Lykaios standing.jpg

attachicon.gifFemale Lykaios crouching.jpg

Don't expect it before the weekend.

That looks just great. Looking forward to seeing it once it's completed. This may actually entice me to install SL again so that my she-wolf can actually put her new "tool" to use whenever this is released  :P .

Of course, take all the time you need, no rush, etc. Having said that, I have to admit a weekend release sounds pretty good.

Okay, peeps and pervs, never say I don't love you. Female-enabled Lykaios schlong is up, at all 4 erection levels. Fully erect is fully animated, as always.

All I've done is adapt the mesh and set the SOS flag. If you guys want more to work with other chicks-with-dicks mods, tell me what.

Okay, peeps and pervs, never say I don't love you. Female-enabled Lykaios schlong is up, at all 4 erection levels. Fully erect is fully animated, as always.

All I've done is adapt the mesh and set the SOS flag. If you guys want more to work with other chicks-with-dicks mods, tell me what.

Awesome! I'll give it a try and get back with feedback as soon as possible, though I'm pretty sure it's going to work flawlessly. Thank you very much for this!  :P

EDIT: yep, it all seems to work. The AddOn is loaded by SOS just fine, and it gets equipped on the player. State swaps work flawlessly as well, so I'd say we're golden Pretty seamless, BTW, at least with UNP. Any body with a similar groin area (UNPB or most of the SevenBase derivatives) should be seamless as well, so there's that. Great work  :lol: .

Testing with SL will have to wait for tomorrow at best, but I'm sure it will be satisfactory. Still, I'll get back here with feedback if there is need for it.

BTW, now that female versions of the sheath schlong has been made, making a Yiffy Age compatible version wouldn't be that hard either, right? Only things left AFAIK would be female "erect" meshes for the feline schlong and textures for the races from YA. Then it's just a matter of properly setting up the .esp and we're good to go.

Now, you know, no rush or anything, take your time, yadda yadda yadda. Having said that, I can't wait for that, whenever it's done. Once Yiffy females can have nice schlongs just like the males, I'll probably set up my next SL playthrough  :P .

Edited by Blaze69

I am so happy now ;_;

do you plan on incorporating the rest of the cocks from your hoodied schlongs, the argonian slit and the feline sheath for females as well and do you plan on adding it into yiffy age as or at least have an option to patch it in?

I think what he means is it would be very, very nice of you, pretty please. :D

(orc females need love dicks too!)

Orcs are actually the simplest.

The slit on girls would be kind of freaky, if you think about it.

Well, I guess Orcs deserve some love too. Also it won't be right for all Yiffy females to get their own sheaths/schlongs except for the orcish ladies. So that's cool  :P .

As for a female version of the Argonian slit, I'm not too sure about it. I mean, I like Argonians as much as I do the other furries, but IMO making the slit look proper would require some work that I'm not sure can be achieved without a custom body with the required anatomy built in, even if the unsheathing is still done through SOS-swapping/adding like the rest of your schlongs. Nevertheless, if you want to give it a shot, I'm sure a lot of us will appreciate it, so there's that.

If the female slit is a no-go, you could always give Argonians an alternative with the Sheath one. The male Argonian version of the Sheath from the latest Hoodies update looks great IMO, so I'm sure it will look good on females as well.

I just had the opportunity to try this out. I have YiffyAge installed, and for some weird reason the only female of any race it shows up on is khajiits. Any idea what a fix might be?

As BD said, it's because original Lykaios use Khajiit as their ArmorRace, so the schlong had to be set up for Khajiit in order for it to show up on the wolfies.

You can use my modified .esp here. I added the required edits to the ArmorAddons and also added Nords and Nord Vampires as compatible races, so the (Nord) Lykaios females from Yiffy Age can have schlongs as well. Note that you may want to install the Female Schlongifier/No Schlong AddOn and adjust the probabilities to your liking or else SOS will give a sheath to ALL of the Nord females (which is not a bad idea by itself  :P ). By default, if you use this alongside the Schlongifier only something like 20% of Nord females will get it, though that can be adjusted in SOS' MCM menu.

This will do for now for Nords/Lykaios, but the other yiffy races will have to wait until BadDog makes a Female Hoodies for Yiffy Age. Which I can't wait for to be done, BTW (have I mentioned that already? :P)

Hi, I can't seem to use this properly for Khajiits.

It's working fine on Lykaios, but when I try to set it on a khajiit (male or female) it gives the "This addon was not made for this body type" message. 

However, telling it to apply anyway does work, and the model appears normally, but it doesn't stay applied in SOS and reverts back to whatever was selected before when the body updates. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Hi, I can't seem to use this properly for Khajiits.

It's working fine on Lykaios, but when I try to set it on a khajiit (male or female) it gives the "This addon was not made for this body type" message. 

However, telling it to apply anyway does work, and the model appears normally, but it doesn't stay applied in SOS and reverts back to whatever was selected before when the body updates. Any ideas why this might be happening?

That is because the AddOn is not meant for use with Khajiit, only with Lykaios.

The Lykaios use the Khajiit as their "ArmorRace"; basically, Lykaios can equip only whatever Khajiit can equip, so in order for Lykaios to be able to equip the schlong, it has to be set up so it's equippable by khajiit first. The thing is, the "Equippable by X race" field is different from the one that tells SOS which races to assign the AddOn, to, so while Khajiit are technically able to use the schlong, SOS does not recognize it as compatible with them unless you manually force it to equip it. About why SOS removes it and goes back to the previous one, that is indeed a bug, because if you force an AddOn onto a character, it should stay thay way unless something else is tampering with SOS.

As for a Khajiit-compatible version of this schlong, you have the orginal Hoodies mod for male Khajiits, and if you want a female version, you can wait for BadDog to make a Hoodies for Females for Yiffy Age, because a female Khajiit version will probably be included (and should be easy to separate from the main mod if you don't use YA).

About why SOS removes it and goes back to the previous one, that is indeed a bug, because if you force an AddOn onto a character, it should stay thay way unless something else is tampering with SOS.

I did a full SOS remove and reinstall and that fixed it. Should have tried that first. :P

Thanks for the help!

First, thank you for the mod. Great work.

My current problem is that I can't change the male size. SOS MCM [Player/Npc] option says that I have your Schlong activated but under it's grey and written SOSRACEMENU. In the racemenu I change everything size 100 and to 100% the propability yet it doesn't change. 

Which direction shall I start solving the problem?

First, thank you for the mod. Great work.

My current problem is that I can't change the male size. SOS MCM [Player/Npc] option says that I have your Schlong activated but under it's grey and written SOSRACEMENU. In the racemenu I change everything size 100 and to 100% the propability yet it doesn't change. 

Which direction shall I start solving the problem?

I might not be on the right track, but do you have an Sosracemenu.esp activated? That overrides the ability to change it through the MCM. I got rid of that and haven't had any related problems since.

Holy crap, hotness! Thank you! I didn't know this existed until I was just looking through stuff in order of most recent update. Awesome, a schlong specifically for female Lykaios!

You're the best, Man. :3 I will give this a whirl. Already upvoted too.

Edit: This is amazing and hot. =D

However, it does weird things with the 'bend schlong' command in SOS. I realize this is because you use 'bending' to sheathe and unsheathe it, but it also means I can't re-aim it. A small price to pay for a red rocket on my lykaios girl, but worthy of note, and perhaps worthy of putting in the mod description.

A+ material regardless. Thanks. c:

You're trying to go below 90 degrees? It should be fine up to that point.

There's also a patch in the BD Hoodie Schlongs that I'll post here. It ensures that you stay with the erect mesh during sex even at lower erection levels. I didn't make it the default because sometimes sexlab forgets to mark actors as being done with sex and you end up with characters running around with their schlong out and limp. But if you'd rather that tradeoff, it's an option.