Everyone needs to calm down.

I understand you are excited for the big improvements that come with SSE, but you need to give people time especially the people behind SkyUI and SKSE.

You still have the old skyrim right? I am sure you can play that with your current setup while your waiting for the modding scene to stabilise and develop further.

For me, I probably won't be switching to the special edition until SKSE is able to be to where it in old skyrim.

1. We already have moderators whom are great at moderating

I understand you are excited for the big improvements that come with SSE

The only big improvement is memory handling, 10bit color support and global volumetric lighting and a slight improvement to the abuse papyrus can take before it explodes. Textures are downgraded, sound is downgraded, mesh compatibility is downgraded, and animations were needlessly reformatted to zero sum benefit.

3. I'll freak out if I want to, you aren't the boss of me. Anyone paying full price for downgraded assets has full right to complain.

The only big improvement is memory handling, 10bit color support and global volumetric lighting and a slight improvement to the abuse papyrus can take before it explodes. Textures are downgraded, sound is downgraded, mesh compatibility is downgraded, and animations were needlessly reformatted to zero sum benefit.

3. I'll freak out if I want to, you aren't the boss of me. Anyone paying full price for downgraded assets has full right to complain.

Where are you paying full price? Anyone who owned the full game before got SE free

I understand you are excited for the big improvements that come with SSE, but you need to give people time especially the people behind SkyUI and SKSE.

You still have the old skyrim right? I am sure you can play that with your current setup while your waiting for the modding scene to stabilise and develop further.

For me, I probably won't be switching to the special edition until SKSE is able to be to where it in old skyrim.

There is no SkyUI in the works for Skyrim SE. A new UI mod must be created.

Article

There is no SkyUI in the works for Skyrim SE. A new UI mod must be created.

Article

​That's just a clickbait article that disproved itself half-way through. Did you even read it? It says he's ready to let someone else take care of it - which I am sure someone will do since it's one of the most important mods for this game.

Where are you paying full price? Anyone who owned the full game before got SE free

Just out or curiosity how do you get SSE for free???   I bought my Skyrim on Steam along time ago & it still says SSE is $39.99

27X you paid full price for SSE?

I did not, but for those whom did, the sound and texture things is not really something that should have happened, particularly for ps4 users, whom literally have no recourse on getting better assets.

Just out or curiosity how do you get SSE for free???   I bought my Skyrim on Steam along time ago & it still says SSE is $39.99

You should contact steam support; if you had all three dlcs and skyrim, you should have gotten sse for free, doesn't matter if you have the legendary edition or not.

Textures are downgraded

Todd Howard would disagree.

They are upscaled HRP textures, this is fact; verified fact.

If you have the Original Skyrim + the 3 DLC's then it automatically pops up in your Steam Library underneath the old Skyrim.

If not then yeah contact support, Good luck. :)