Haven't had a chance to play in weeks, so I haven't tried this mod out, but it sounds awesome, nice work!

If it can be extended to where the animations are non-replacer, and can be selected from a pop-up menu when the PC or NPC activates the rug, that would be incredible.

But even as-is, this sounds like the first reliable implementation of an animated sex mod, so thank you and congrats!

Haven't had a chance to play in weeks, so I haven't tried this mod out, but it sounds awesome, nice work!

If it can be extended to where the animations are non-replacer, and can be selected from a pop-up menu when the PC or NPC activates the rug, that would be incredible.

But even as-is, this sounds like the first reliable implementation of an animated sex mod, so thank you and congrats!

If you think about it this is actually potentially more versatile than sexlab in some ways. Like let's say you have one set for bending over a table, one for against a wall. Sure each pose would always be in the same spot, though there is nothing stopping you from placing the same set all over the place if you wanted.

The basic approach could also probably be made into something more advanced with some outside the box thinking, or at the very least something that can be used in parallel with the eventual SexTec, to fill in the gaps that it doesn't do so well (seated blowjobs on EXISTING placed furniture for example). No need for magically appearing furniture or bondage items.

AWESOME! Is there a nude suit for male bodies out there? I don't want every guy to be hard when dead ... and naked. At least till some thing more advanced shows up.

Body Swap has some Naked Armors for Men, for women too.

That's good to know. 

EDIT:

I dunno how I missed body swap before. Really useful mod for perverts.

Could you show some Pics of the new Paired animations? The default ones are "Doggy style", but the "Riding" implies "Cowgirl". Who created these, credit might be nice. I understand, this is a stop-Gap until Sextec comes out, but these animations may be included. Great Work, 

And a custom animations/rug menu would be very welcomed :) so far, the two animations are not used, but maybe some of the other, so a "standalone" instead of a "replacer" version were nice :)

tough i know this is early development, and i accept the steps which are made, as i understand that the focus is atm different :)

And a custom animations/rug menu would be very welcomed :) so far, the two animations are not used, but maybe some of the other, so a "standalone" instead of a "replacer" version were nice :)

tough i know this is early development, and i accept the steps which are made, as i understand that the focus is atm different :)

As said in OP Crazy doesn't know how to add custom idles to objects and nobody else in this thread seems to either.

Beds work fine. Using the animations from Riding1 female paired (Bed) and male version replaced tpose and kneelsit.

EDIT: taken from the readme: Place the rugs at the foot of the bed. Make sure the rug that uses the female animation is 

placed closest to the bed and the rug that uses the male animation is placed right behind 

the female rug. 

post-158907-0-84154100-1476803322_thumb.jpg

Finally got to try the new version. Awesome stuff! Thanks so much for the Pillory animation, Crazy; it works great. Any chance that we could get a version with giver's hands (near) holding her hips or barring that one on her back like in the initial doggy? Fucking with your hands behind your back looks a little ... laid back to me ;)

I never expected such fast progress. This adds a lot to the game even with the drawbacks of having to use the vanilla idle slots.

THANKS!!