I presume it wouldn't be possible to put these in SlaveTats? Separated, of course - so "YMMP Lips", "YMMP Eyes 1", "YMMP Eyes 2" and stuff? Because vanilla makeup is horrible, especially the unevenness of the eyeliner, due to the eye mesh being shit, but I've noticed that the eyeliner here is hardly affected by that, and the fact that it would be quite fun to give some NPCs this makeup too.

Or is there a way of editing NPCs, without the Creation Kit? Like RaceMenu, but for NPCs? Because I'd love to edit all NPCs... I've made my own mod, pretty much caking on makeup on most female NPCs, and changing their face and stuff, but that isn't good enough for me (oh, and unrelated - anyone know of a mod that adds in more eye, mouth and nose styles? I have to use Type 4 eye for nearly every NPC to make them look better...). I wanna be able to do the morphing and stuff.

Speaking of eyeliner, what about making some longer "wings", but not LONG long? You know, roughly the average length and shape/style that people do?

• 5 months later...

can I please have some help, I noticed that the Eye makeup on

my character is uneven because the Eye makeup on her left eye

(our right) is pulled up and has a gap between the edge of the eyelids and

where the makeup starts.

I lOVE this makeup but that single issue bugs me. how can I fix this?

im using 1.1 from Yevvie's art website

TESV 2018-01-16 14-18-33-557.jpg

TESV 2018-01-16 14-18-34-330.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I updated the topic's description to add new link. Sorry for the downtime, wix was being kind of racist to some people, so I migrated links to my personal website instead. Thank you for answering for me @Huniken - without you I'd forget to update links on the web >.> 

Yes, I do link to my main URL (google requires a lot of backlinks to allow my website in google search), and I do want people to take a peek at my projects before delving into modding section. My stuff shares themes with Skyrim, so maybe someone will find it interesting enough to read the comics or join the Discord. Does y'all no harm, but keeps my spirits a bit higher as I don't monetize mods and your involvement is the only physical gratitude I have :) 

On 7/12/2021 at 11:15 PM, yevvie said:

I updated the topic's description to add new link. Sorry for the downtime, wix was being kind of racist to some people, so I migrated links to my personal website instead. Thank you for answering for me @Huniken - without you I'd forget to update links on the web >.> 

Yes, I do link to my main URL (google requires a lot of backlinks to allow my website in google search), and I do want people to take a peek at my projects before delving into modding section. My stuff shares themes with Skyrim, so maybe someone will find it interesting enough to read the comics or join the Discord. Does y'all no harm, but keeps my spirits a bit higher as I don't monetize mods and your involvement is the only physical gratitude I have :) 

On Behalf of every person who loves your works, THANK YOU!! :D

• 2 months later...

I updated the plugin from Form Type 43 (Oldrim) to Form Type 44 (SSE) mostly just to make Vortex and Wrye Bash STFU about it! I also used Vortex's insanely handy button to esl-ify it, so now it's an ESPFE and doesn't take up a slot in my load order.

Here it is for anyone who wants it- just make sure you heed Yevvie's restrictions against uploading it to any other platform.

YevMods - Makeup Pack YMMP 2K v1-1 HQ ESPFE.7z

Edited by Vyxenne
Beecuz I nots spel Bash korickly wit Captul b
On 10/12/2021 at 11:01 AM, Vyxenne said:

I updated the plugin from Form Type 43 (Oldrim) to Form Type 44 (SSE) mostly just to make Vortex and Wrye Bash STFU about it! I also used Vortex's insanely handy button to esl-ify it, so now it's an ESPFE and doesn't take up a slot in my load order.

Here it is for anyone who wants it- just make sure you heed Yevvie's restrictions against uploading it to any other platform.

YevMods - Makeup Pack YMMP 2K v1-1 HQ ESPFE.7z 318 B · 2 downloads

Hey, thanks, I'm quite out of touch with Skyrim now, haven't touched it since SE came out, so I appreciate you fixing it. Do you mind if I upload that to the Mega for people to have a backup just in case? I will of course put your name as credited for fixing it.

Edited by yevvie
  • 1 year later...