Your mod is awesome,  compared to some other similar I tried it has better compatibility with other immersion mods that I use  as 'RND' and 'Go to Bed' for instance and better options
The configuration menu are nice, very customizable,  I like use this mod more for immersion and many things works the way they should be

But I would like to report some issues, and too ask some things, see this more like suggestions
Well I don't know if this is a bug with my game, if I didn't found the solution to this in the Mod Menu or if it's as the mod is designed, 

1 - My character always poop on toilet and bukets, regardless of the bowels stage. Then if the mod work that way, could you add a menu than show up when sitting in the toilet/bucket? for instance 'Pee' or 'Pee and Poop'. For the stage 4 may be unavoidable though

2 - Can be added another sitting animation dedicated for PAF? I'm using 'Pretty Sit Idle' mod, for Male and Female and the posture from this mod is somewhat unusual for the toilet occasion  :dodgy:

3 - for the last could the Farts have his own settings, commands and stages like pee and poop has?
For instance adding an probability to leak when pee, poop and even walking depending of pressure levels.

I did a quick search here, I don't found answers to this so my apologies if you have already answered questions such as these, Thanks for the updates :)

Could you please make it so you can choose your gender ? So girls with SOS can pee standing ?

You can change your gender in sexlab (under the animation tab I believe) and that would make your character to use the male animations. Other mods like this could do that for you as well: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

___

Actually, I have Male gender in my sexlab(and it worked well with other pee mod), but for some reason with yours, it still makes me use the female animations, I'll try the mod you linked thanks:)

Even after changing gender to Male with the mod you linked, it still uses female animations :(

When a male character wets himself, the pee comes from where a female would pee from (which on a male char's model, is roughly somewhere behind the scrotum with SOS). Is this normal?

Maybe a way to make this look right is to attach the effect for wetting oneself for males on the Genitals06 bone for SOS users?

I wish there was an option for bladder & bowels to never change their state, unless your character drinks/eats.

To make this immersive it would also be good for the effect to take a day or so to kick in. If you fast in rl you still go to the toilet as normal initially.

But it would be a good addition if it could be linked directly yo RND or iNeed

I wish there was an option for bladder & bowels to never change their state, unless your character drinks/eats.

To make this immersive it would also be good for the effect to take a day or so to kick in. If you fast in rl you still go to the toilet as normal initially.

Precisely. I'm tempted to 'synchronize' how often I have to eat/drink with RN and how often I have to pee/fart with P&F.

I usually gotta chug outside because going from high thirsty/very thirsty to quenched means instant peepee.  Potentially 2 peepees in a minute if I hadn't peepee'd in a while. Doesn't help on RND I gotta be like Nathan Explosion and buy 100 beers to quench my thirst.  If I had poo enabled I'd expect my liver to fall out of my butt! :P

trognog some possible issues maybe

1.) the event to get a diaper placed on you I think only triggers 1 time because after the first time not amount of testing allowed me to make it happens a 2nd time.

2.) when have say a chastity belt on that blocks pooing the animation for grabbing your crotch happens way too often making almost impossible to get anywhere, this animation also happens when i think for some things like pillory racks, xcrosses, I'll have to do more testing to get exactly when it happens.

Here is some tags I found anyway if you haven't put them up arleady so it doens't trigger during certain scenes:

if player.HasKeywordString("SexLabActive") || player.WornHasKeyword(keyword.GetKeyword("zad_DeviousArmbinder")) || player.HasKeywordString("DefeatActive") || player.HasKeywordString("FavorBrawlEvent") || player.WornHasKeyword(keyword.GetKeyword("zad_DeviousYoke")) || player.WornHasKeyword(keyword.GetKeyword("zbfAnimHandsArmbinder"))

sorry for super multiquote post:

I have a small request. 

A option to enable sexlab gender detection for animations. (for futa characters)  

This will be in the next update. Currently reworking the whole sexlab integration. In the next version can choose which animation PAF uses for any scenario with any gender (F->M, M->F, F->F and M->M). It will use sexlab gender detection. It will also be able play animations from external animation packs like this:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2625-m2m-gay-animations/

Will still take some time though, I expect to have it ready sometime in the next week.

Any chance of any good desperation poses added in? Also when will we have masturbation with only peeing and sex with only peeing options, I don't really want to have to turn off pooping for sex scenes and then back on to make bottled poo (cooked) for the magicka. I may forget its turned off.

I am working on some additional poses but they still look weird. The next update seperates the survival aspect of PAF from the sex part. So you can have pooping enabled for survival but not for sex or the other way around.

Your mod is awesome,  compared to some other similar I tried it has better compatibility with other immersion mods that I use  as 'RND' and 'Go to Bed' for instance and better options
The configuration menu are nice, very customizable,  I like use this mod more for immersion and many things works the way they should be

But I would like to report some issues, and too ask some things, see this more like suggestions
Well I don't know if this is a bug with my game, if I didn't found the solution to this in the Mod Menu or if it's as the mod is designed, 

1 - My character always poop on toilet and bukets, regardless of the bowels stage. Then if the mod work that way, could you add a menu than show up when sitting in the toilet/bucket? for instance 'Pee' or 'Pee and Poop'. For the stage 4 may be unavoidable though

2 - Can be added another sitting animation dedicated for PAF? I'm using 'Pretty Sit Idle' mod, for Male and Female and the posture from this mod is somewhat unusual for the toilet occasion  :dodgy:

3 - for the last could the Farts have his own settings, commands and stages like pee and poop has?
For instance adding an probability to leak when pee, poop and even walking depending of pressure levels.

I did a quick search here, I don't found answers to this so my apologies if you have already answered questions such as these, Thanks for the updates :)

to 1.) That may be a bug, looking into it. Normaly your character should only pee, if your bowels state is empty

to 2.) I am working on some idles that include sitting on toilets. Cannot promise anything about the release. It would probably be contained in the next, next update

to 3.) I have features planned like accidently peeing/farting/pooping. Not currently under development, but I will think about it

When a male character wets himself, the pee comes from where a female would pee from (which on a male char's model, is roughly somewhere behind the scrotum with SOS). Is this normal?

Maybe a way to make this look right is to attach the effect for wetting oneself for males on the Genitals06 bone for SOS users?

Can confirm this bug/feature. I thought it would be more realistic if your character is not naked but I think I will change that back to the normal male peeing animation. I experiemnted with attaching the effect on different bones. This probably will be extended in the future. I also want to use this for some sex scenes.

I wish there was an option for bladder & bowels to never change their state, unless your character drinks/eats

This will probably be part of the next update. There are some RND issues I need to fix (duplicating of bottles)

I assume this mod still doesnt support random farting/burping from NPCs, does it? Id love to hear ulfric farting while in the middle of civil war debate..

Not yet. It is a planned feature, but it would take some time. Not part of the next release.

trognog some possible issues maybe

1.) the event to get a diaper placed on you I think only triggers 1 time because after the first time not amount of testing allowed me to make it happens a 2nd time.

2.) when have say a chastity belt on that blocks pooing the animation for grabbing your crotch happens way too often making almost impossible to get anywhere, this animation also happens when i think for some things like pillory racks, xcrosses, I'll have to do more testing to get exactly when it happens.

Here is some tags I found anyway if you haven't put them up arleady so it doens't trigger during certain scenes:

if player.HasKeywordString("SexLabActive") || player.WornHasKeyword(keyword.GetKeyword("zad_DeviousArmbinder")) || player.HasKeywordString("DefeatActive") || player.HasKeywordString("FavorBrawlEvent") || player.WornHasKeyword(keyword.GetKeyword("zad_DeviousYoke")) || player.WornHasKeyword(keyword.GetKeyword("zbfAnimHandsArmbinder"))

to 1.) It should trigger more often but there could be a bug. Will test it more thoroughly. You could try to reset PAF, that should reset the crime tracking system.

to 2.) Yes, I forgot to increase the time between animations. I have increased the update time of the script checking the needs and this caused it to play too often. Will be fixed in the next version.

Thanks for the tags. I probably have to check all of them to further restrict animation. Currently armbinders and yokes get ignored.

I expect the next version to roll out sometimes next week.

What is the best load/conflict order In MO between ineed, PAF, FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Scripts (FISS), and Bathing in Skyrim? MO seems to require ineed goes after PAF and FISS before PAF and bathing before FISS. I know PAF doesn't really refer to Bathing In Skyrim directly besides its hidden quest script, but both use the slavetat system, which in turn, affects dirtiness.

A couple of things I noticed while doing some testing (I'm going to be moving from PN v2.11 to PAF as PAF is much better developed):

I was wearing a chastity belt so was unable to pooh (that's works fine) but I did notice that the debuff seems to disappear from the effects menu when I waited (T) another hour.

Noticed that the undress animation doesn't play when using a toilet or placed bucket (that may be intentional because of the confined space for the outhouse)

One small request, the debuffs are great but could we have a option to remove the buffs for empty bowels and bladder please? (EDIT: don't worry if it's a problem as I was able to change the buffs magnitude to 1 for stamina and 0 for speechcraft  with CK)

EDIT:

The toilet paper amount seems a bit overly generous as the mean to make them are so common so maybe add a couple of plant ingredients to the mix as well. I think what I'm getting at here is that it should be a resource that's valuable like soap in BiS. I use the older v1.04 of BiS (which I changed the debuffs away from disease to speechcraft and sneak instead)  so as you can't wash at all without soap it becomes something you have to think about and value.

Not everyone like that level of detail so maybe add a slider for the number of sheets produced

I was also wondering the same about the crafted diaper as well

Does limited stripping even work? I don't seem to strip anything I set with it. Especially crafted panties that oddly use neck slot 45.

Yes it was working for me when I tested it. I had just slot 32 set in PAF and that's all it stripped

Well its not working anymore for me as I won't even do undressing under limited stripping but under Sex Lab ran stripping, I do strip and do undress animation.