Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Not sure if its a bug, if a slave "trainer" will lose in a 1v1 fight with a trainee, if I left them alone in a permanent slave camp, when I enter say a castle, and exit, says those 2 slaves "died of unnatural causes" but when I go to that camp, they both just left (walking away on their own accord, no longer as slaves). I'm assuming since you have a script for it, its not a "bug", can you please let me know what the trigger or have I just explained the trigger?

if its a bug you'll need to post the log of it happening or if its too late for the log, reload the game to before it happened and see if it replicates

actual part of the mod you'kll have to wait for musje's response, that's quite interesting problem there

AHHH think I got it, I think you have to use vanilla npc slaves to train, I had deadly wenches, so their special abilities when attacking turned training into a deadly free for all.

Think its similar to how the mnc aura it casts for 'eligibility for animation updates' turns a $100 septim fisty cuff challenge into a death match cause technically you cast a spell into a fist fight only.

FYI was able to replicate it several times, also think helps to strip the trainer slave so they don't "accidentally" use a 2 handed sword instead of a whip also helps, lol.

This is going to sound like a stupid question i'm sure, but does this mod have voices for the characters and the house slaves? Reason I ask it partly because I'm new and wondering if i fucked up and thats why they house slaves don't talk or if that is to be expected.

Edit: If there isn't supposed to be voices, this Mod works great if there is, how do i fix it.

Edited by smiegle2

This is going to sound like a stupid question i'm sure, but does this mod have voices for the characters and the house slaves? Reason I ask it partly because I'm new and wondering if i fucked up and thats why they house slaves don't talk or if that is to be expected.

Edit: If there isn't supposed to be voices, this Mod works great if there is, how do i fix it.

what versions of pah/e are you using this with

the author and i rarely play with sound on, but when we do turn the sound on for testing or otherwise we've heard voices

for the best experience with this mod you'll want to be using this with the latest versions of pahe here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2872-pahe-lives-on-501-beta-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/

the author and i rarely play with sound on, but when we do turn the sound on for testing or otherwise we've heard voices

Using PAH 7.3 (or .7.3 whichever is correct notation) and the slaves caught with PAH and marked as park of PAH talk just fine its just the characters specific to this mod, such as Merian, that don't have a voice. Ditto for any slave i put in my house(s). In point of fact, the only time they don't have a voice only for the dialogue specific to the mod, such as the slave auction.

ps. wouldn't let me quote you in full for some reason.

Edit: I actually looked at the link you posted and got a quick question relating to it; will i need to disable PAH 7.3 (.7.3, whatever) to use it because it looks like it might work better.

Using PAH 7.3 (or .7.3 whichever is correct notation) and the slaves caught with PAH and marked as park of PAH talk just fine its just the characters specific to this mod, such as Merian, that don't have a voice. Ditto for any slave i put in my house(s). In point of fact, the only time they don't have a voice only for the dialogue specific to the mod, such as the slave auction.

its been found there's some faction issues that needed to be resolved in pah that conflict with the voices of the slaves moved to home sweet home. that's 1 of the fixes implemented into my beta and  that's why i suggested for the best experience you should use it

voices specific to the actors of the mod such as merian or an auctioneer will need to wait for musje to look into as she gets time, that's still new content to the mod and she's got a lot on her plate filling feature requests and fixing bugs

its been found there's some faction issues that needed to be resolved in pah that conflict with the voices of the slaves moved to home sweet home. that's 1 of the fixes implemented into my beta and  that's why i suggested for the best experience you should use it

voices specific to the actors of the mod such as merian or an auctioneer will need to wait for musje to look into as she gets time, that's still new content to the mod and she's got a lot on her plate filling feature requests and fixing bugs

Would i need to disable PAH to use PAHE? I ask because i got some unique slaves i would rather not lose.

Would i need to disable PAH to use PAHE? I ask because i got some unique slaves i would rather not lose.

technically no, it's an upgrade to pah, but there are sometimes issues with attempting to update it mid-game so as a result sometimes its necessary to clean the save using the following method:

final trouble shooting methods if that's still not fixing it:

• Install Let's Tie You Up
  • Bind every slave you have into position
  • Save your game
  • Remove everything PAH-related
  • Load game, wait 5 minutes, save game
  • Clean save with Papyrus Data Transfer
  • Load cleaned game, wait 5 minutes, save it
  • Enable all PAH stuff again
  • Enslave your slaves again

all pah files required are now also packed in with pahe and future updates will patch directly into the core and obsolete the nexus versions

Not sure if its a bug, if a slave "trainer" will lose in a 1v1 fight with a trainee, if I left them alone in a permanent slave camp, when I enter say a castle, and exit, says those 2 slaves "died of unnatural causes" but when I go to that camp, they both just left (walking away on their own accord, no longer as slaves). I'm assuming since you have a script for it, its not a "bug", can you please let me know what the trigger or have I just explained the trigger?

HSH normally detects when a slave dies and informs you accordingly, but for some unknown reason sometimes they get into an invalid state. HSH clears them from the slave slot when that happens to prevent script issues, and gives you the "unnatural causes" message. Not yet sure why it happens but some of it seems to be combat related.

first of, LOVE the mod! THANK YOU for making this!

but I got some problems.

1. my house slaves turn hostile when I whip them and unresponsive afterwards, have to leave the house and enter again and they are fine.

2. when I tell one slave to train another, the trainee often turns hostile (red dot on the compass) an none of them are responding even after I leave and reenter the house.

3. housecarls attack my slaves when they turn hostile. even when tied up true your mod.

4. also the slaves "drop out" of the animation (say, pillory f.eks.) when hit by i powerattack (holding down attack button)

is this normal? or something in my loadorder?

but I got some problems.

1. my house slaves turn hostile when I whip them and unresponsive afterwards, have to leave the house and enter again and they are fine.

2. when I tell one slave to train another, the trainee often turns hostile (red dot on the compass) an none of them are responding even after I leave and reenter the house.

3. housecarls attack my slaves when they turn hostile. even when tied up true your mod.

4. also the slaves "drop out" of the animation (say, pillory f.eks.) when hit by i powerattack (holding down attack button)

actually no that all sounds like issues with original paradise halls that musje will need to decide if support will be continued for it, but for best results you should really consider upgrading to pahe

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2872-pahe-lives-on-501-beta-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/

but I got some problems.

actually no that all sounds like issues with original paradise halls that musje will need to decide if support will be continued for it, but for best results you should really consider upgrading to pahe

exelent. Thank you

Hi Musje,

Please could you upload the missing .NIF files for your NPCs. Just an attachment with the FacegenData folder would be great until your next version comes out. 

Edit:

Thank you for uploading the files on your Forum thread , that fixed the grey faces.  :)

ya, it might avoid some confusion to have the old thread redirected here and closed

Hello, stupid question here but how do I start the questline? I have become thane of Falkreath but the Jarl dosent give me any new dialogue options. Is there sometime else I have to do?

Cancel that, it started lol. Now capturing bandits and forsworn to sell to mines :) do I just keep doing this to advance the quest stages?

Hello, stupid question here but how do I start the questline? I have become thane of Falkreath but the Jarl dosent give me any new dialogue options. Is there sometime else I have to do?

Cancel that, it started lol. Now capturing bandits and forsworn to sell to mines :) do I just keep doing this to advance the quest stages?

yes it's the part you capture bandit and put them to works until a girl atack you and with speaking with here give you the next step of the quest! after that you will have to or  speak to the jarl who give you the quest ( for you falkreath) about the slaving buisness put by the gardes and the missing girl or find it yourself by finding them yourself i have never done the second part ( finding yourself( try but never find them) that wihile give you another part of the quest ( finding the missing girl) and after doing it ( finding the  girl ) give you another choice in short lying to here and continue as a slaver or don"t lie to her and... i don't know never tested but i think that will be for " destroying the slaving buisness" or something like that!

Hi,

There is a conflict between this mod and Breezehome FullyUpgradable: using both mods you can't restrain people in the ceiling (the NPC teleports to the main floor or just desapears) while without Sweet Home you can do it.

Would it be possible to add a compatibility patch, or an option to enable/disable some homes (or just Breezehome)?

Thx

Hi,

There is a conflict between this mod and Breezehome FullyUpgradable: using both mods you can't restrain people in the ceiling (the NPC teleports to the main floor or just desapears) while without Sweet Home you can do it.

Would it be possible to add a compatibility patch, or an option to enable/disable some homes (or just Breezehome)?

Thx

actually i think she's already mentioned her next update plans to remove all the homes and only use the token system from the hunters lodge

Hi,

Thx

actually i think she's already mentioned her next update plans to remove all the homes and only use the token system from the hunters lodge

Oh, I must have missed that.

Thx CliftonJD!

First of all, I'm loving this mod so far. Great job.

That said:

Hi,

Great work. One question, though. Has anyone else had difficulty either looking for clues at the campsite or locating the person on the road near dawnstar (as part of the dispensing justice quest)?

Those parts of the quest don't have markers on purpose, so you have to look around a little :)

The clue can be found in a bookcase inside one of the buildings at the mining site.

After finding the clue, you will find the campsite by following the road south out of Dawnstar for a fair distance (the road turns east after a while, keep going, the camp will be on the left of the road before you hit the fort there)

I just tripped over this one myself. MIght it be a good idea to have something to tell the player that they were supposed to search the area? I mean, I know we shouldn't need to be told, but it's very difficult to tell a clever piece of mod design like that from a broken mod where the quest isn't advancing. And given the state of a lot of mods, the presumpotion tends to be that something is broken.

I'd be tempted to have a trigger volume around the fire which advanced a quest stage and gave a journal entry alone the lines of "There doesn't seem to be anything obviously amiss at Stonehills. I shall have to search the camp more carefully". And then turn off the quest marker, just to underline it.

Anyway, just an idea.

Version 0.95 posted, please read the description carefully!  This version brings:

- Unlimited slaves in your home!  Well, the total number of slaves is still 50 (not counting the Restless Hunter) but you can stuff all 50 in Breezehome if you like

- Changed handling of sandboxing (due to the new slot system)

- Slaves can now use any Zaz furniture (and HSH adds 2 new spells to work as a primitive Zaz furniture placer)

- Total number of slave locations (not counting the Hunter or the temporary camp): 10, either indoors or outdoors

- The 5 buyable houses can still be upgraded with a cell, but this cell will be purely cosmetic. If you already bought the upgrades, the migration process will convert them to a new style slave location, free of charge

slave training companion not working  (no progress)

Check the slaves in the menu, it shoukd say "training" next to the name, not "training paused".  Also, training takes a long time, the value gets updated only once every gameday, and the increase is only a little