Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

I remember seeing a follower/companion on some yt video sometime ago, and im trying to find it again, but im having no luck. She was a dwemer/dwarven with a Dwemer(ish) armour, one of the ones that had weapons as arms. Think she was a mute character too, memory is a little fuzzy :(

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Hello everybody !

I always see this lady here. Different people in different videos.

I think that somewhere there is a preset or this is companion of this beautiful lady but I can not find it ?

Please help me.

620a22f92f2e6f33c97583a9fc002c7c.jpg

623b70f44eabe438573b8e5dce861ee0.jpg

Thanks to all.

I am looking for a playable Poet race for my adventures.

5331304-1410036964.png

perhaps this will help.

Poet Playable Race.

is already very very long WIP.  ;)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/454538/?

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2090719-playable-poet-race-wip-update3/

Anyone know if there is a UNPB version of http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68362/? with HDT support?

UNPB yes, HDT unknown.  ;)

Daedric UNPB BBP and BBPx for PCEAr or not by IZ aka IDzeroNo and B3lisario

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32846/?

Been thinking lately...is there any kind of futa mod that acts like a curse?

In my head I'm thinking like the rubber doll collar from Cursed Loot, you get an object on you or afflicted with a disease or magical effect that after a while causes your character to grow a cock. Preferably of variable type so she could end up with something animal like. I downloaded a mod for horse cock a while ago and...then forgot to try to figure out how to actually impliment it in-game. I kinda want something to happen organically rather than just switch it on and there it is.

If there's some kind of quest involved to solve the issue that would be even better =)

In my head I'm thinking like the rubber doll collar from Cursed Loot, you get an object on you or afflicted with a disease or magical effect that after a while causes your character to grow a cock. Preferably of variable type so she could end up with something animal like. I downloaded a mod for horse cock a while ago and...then forgot to try to figure out how to actually impliment it in-game. I kinda want something to happen organically rather than just switch it on and there it is.

If there's some kind of quest involved to solve the issue that would be even better =)

Did you try "immersive gender change", from the DL section?

Did you try "immersive gender change", from the DL section?

Doesn't sound like what i'm after, since it seems to require a manual input from the player. I'd rather be surprised.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2925-becoming-futanariwip/

This actually sounds way more like it though...anyone tried it out and can vouch for it?

Are there any mods that add exotic looking NPCs to the mix? Mods like Paradise Halls would be a lot more fun if some of the random Bandits or travelers you could capture were more unique looking. Exotic half-breeds, strangely hot female orcs, elves with deep blue skin-tones, green haired dryads, etc. Add some verity to those potential slaves or bed-mates running around this fantasy world! I'm thinking of randomly generated NPCs, NOT downloadable followers. That's doubtlessly harder on the molders end, but would be preferable to adding dozens of custom follower mods. Plus, random chance is always more fun when hunting slaves to collar.

So I want to play argonian who goes around "collecting" bandits, turning the male ones into female, and keeping them in a dungeon, and "playing" with them with various devices. the problem is the only way i have found to obtain rare DD is to find them , though this often invloves haveing them attached to me, when i play a female this is, annoying. when a guy i still get filled with a vaginal plug at best crashing at worst. I woud love a list of mods that would work well, and any mod that let's DD work on males, as the 2 I tried haven't worked.

Also wouldn't mind someone telling me how to get defeat to work properly. I get "defeated" by anything, man or beast, and after I get "forcefully raped" and most certainly do not enjoy it, >:D, my person sits down and mopes, and...slides, glides? If he/she moves at all. waiting doesn't help and save/loading doesn't either. beyond that the animations don't always line up, and i would love a mod like defeat or submit but for dragons. oh and is there any mods like immersive armor that doesn't make body parts disappear? And DD doesn't always work right. What with armbands on but my arms aren't in it, among other things, And I will say I rely on NMM for all my mods, but I do use BOSS and LOOT.