More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

Somebody just HAS to put those in SexLab animation pack, I've been praying for these for 2 years!

Soon friend.

You're awesome. :D

DAWWWW. No, you're awesome

heeeelll yea !

remember ma offer buddy ! for all animal beastiality scene i glady offer you some muney !

Gotta get me sum of dat beastiality MONAYYYYY!

j/k I gave you my answer via PM :D

Heyo, you could make some deer animations. BDIC's mod made some assets for the vanilla deer/elk(?) models so you can have something going on.

Here's a link to the mod

I'm hopefully going to start animating my boar scenes today, then some of the dwarven creatures, then deer/elk/goat/ maybe mudcrab? Bad Dog's mod will certainly come in handy for lining things up.

Thanks for the link.

Somebody just HAS to put those in SexLab animation pack, I've been praying for these for 2 years!

Soon friend.

You're awesome. :D

DAWWWW. No, you're awesome

heeeelll yea !

remember ma offer buddy ! for all animal beastiality scene i glady offer you some muney !

Gotta get me sum of dat beastiality MONAYYYYY!

j/k I gave you my answer via PM :D

ffff :P allright i stop bothering it with that , but remember that my gif is there !

Heyo, you could make some deer animations. BDIC's mod made some assets for the vanilla deer/elk(?) models so you can have something going on.

Here's a link to the mod

I'm hopefully going to start animating my boar scenes today, then some of the dwarven creatures, then deer/elk/goat/ maybe mudcrab? Bad Dog's mod will certainly come in handy for lining things up.

Thanks for the link.

I'm with him on deer anims! I've been looking forward to seeing them get some loving!

By the way, by any chance do you plan to make multiple animations for some creatures? Such as some getting an animation for both oral and vaginal/anal?

Thank you Saeros, squalli1150 and Nicobay.

I have a small update, moar boars!

But first, shout out to Bad Dog for his amazing work on BDIC http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

One pleasant surprise was how boars and riekling riders have the same skeleton, so in game both creatures can share the same animation but the riekling just isn't there when a boar animation plays. This has been the opposite of what I've encountered so far having to make 2 for each creature. However, I have only tested this by replacing their idle animations, once in a scene it may change for the worse.

As of posting this, I have only set up the scenes. I haven't done any animating yet.

S1

So this one was a trial of what I could do with the riekling on the back. His waist has to stay at that part of the boars back so I wanted to see what I could do with it. The boar is to big while the riekling is too small for them to really do anything together with the girl during the scene.

DxqKpIR.jpg

S2

This is kind of the most interaction between both the boar and the riekling that I could do. One thing that is kind of inconvenient is how there aren't bones for each rielking finger so trying to get them to hold anything and make it look good is kind of tricky. One bone controls all the fingers, but the thumb has its own at least.

O0RoT1y.jpg

S3

RODEO!

q83LeZJ.jpg

S4

Last orgasm scene, not much to say tbh.

vGv78xe.jpg

Here's a link to the mod

Thanks for the link.

I'm with him on deer anims! I've been looking forward to seeing them get some loving!

By the way, by any chance do you plan to make multiple animations for some creatures? Such as some getting an animation for both oral and vaginal/anal?

The plan now is to do one for each to make sure that it is possible, for example, I don't want to make 3 or 4 different scenes for boars only to find out that for whatever reason they are not compatible with sexlab. Once I'm done trying to get everything at least 1 scene I'm going to go back and make more for all the creatures that only have one. Then go back for creatures that only have 2 scenes, etc etc etc.

I'm thinking about releasing all of my .max files once I'm done the first round. I'd love help.

The plan now is to do one for each to make sure that it is possible, for example, I don't want to make 3 or 4 different scenes for boars only to find out that for whatever reason they are not compatible with sexlab. Once I'm done trying to get everything at least 1 scene I'm going to go back and make more for all the creatures that only have one. Then go back for creatures that only have 2 scenes, etc etc etc.

I'm thinking about releasing all of my .max files once I'm done the first round. I'd love help.

Heyo, you could try contacing Dayelite, the OP of this thread, and asking him for help with your animations. I'm pretty sure he works with .max files, though I could be wrong.

Never hurts to try though. Keep up the solid work bro

try to make s2 work :D!!

Just for you I will.

Reallly nice work, can wait to see ehm live in game.

Hopefully Bad Dog or dentarr see ehm and add them :D

Waiting for more epic animations :)

Soonâ„¢

Heyo, you could try contacing Dayelite, the OP of this thread, and asking him for help with your animations. I'm pretty sure he works with .max files, though I could be wrong.

Never hurts to try though. Keep up the solid work bro

I have been in contact with him these past few weeks... and when I say that, I mean spamming his inbox with questions  :lol: He has helped me out a ton.

you're really pushing the limits of creatures animations. Very good work.

Thank you.

Alright everyone, I've been making folders for all of the creatures I want to start making animations for and have run into a few problems that may stop my progression for a little bit.

1. Dwarven spiders and spheres don't have proper parts to align too. I can use the back legs for the spider to do something similar to what I did with the chaurus hunter. The sphere on the other hand has a kind of leg that attaches to the wheels that I can use but it looks silly. The centurions seems to have something that is able to work (was meant for a similar sized SIC creature), but I don't think Bad Dog intended it so I don't know how it looks in game. I have contacted him via PMs hopefully he can help.

2. Scales are annoying. Mudcrabs have at least 3 different sizes, and deer/elk at least 2. I'm tempted to hold off until someone can add them to sexlab before I spend to much time on something that won't work. Goats are nicely scaled, but no junk. I may make a few very simple animations that I can use to test for when that day comes.

Since the deer/elk are at 0.75 and 0.85, I don't think it would take too much time to make the same animations twice to accommodate both sizes... Mudcrabs on the other hand, I'll have to check again but I think they are 0.5 1.0 and 1.5. Which may not seem like much, but it is.

Horkers and chickens seem to only have one size, but they scale up instead of down.

Cow?! Mammoth? I'll have to check how they scale, but there isn't and junk for either of hem I don't think.

Any vanilla creatures that i failed to mention?

Here's a link to the mod

Thanks for the link.

Well, all creatures are compatible. It's just that a lot of them haven't been added yet to the roster of creatures that sexlab will recognize as valid candidates for animation. Once they're added, You just need to tie a working animation to that creature.

Also, don't beat yourself up making dwarven animations. Seriously, who would ever want to see that? I suggest simply keeping that on the back burner unless many people request it.

Oh, one more thing; love the boar positions! That's pretty cool that the reikling is just watching the boar screw the character!

I have to agree with pinkpunkt on the s2 animation. I like that one the best if you only get one out.

I am one that would like to see the dwarven animations IF possible. I've always thought there should be a little more action available in a ruins, especially since most soulgem plugs etc... are blamed on the dwemer haha.

I have to say it again, you stuff is looking great! Thank you for all your hard work.

Well, all creatures are compatible. It's just that a lot of them haven't been added yet to the roster of creatures that sexlab will recognize as valid candidates for animation. Once they're added, You just need to tie a working animation to that creature.

Also, don't beat yourself up making dwarven animations. Seriously, who would ever want to see that? I suggest simply keeping that on the back burner unless many people request it.

Oh, one more thing; love the boar positions! That's pretty cool that the reikling is just watching the boar screw the character!

Ok great. Good to know.

The dwarven creatures have been lonely for so long, they need company *wink wink nudge nudge*

The problem with the Chaurus Hunter and Ash Hopper animations are that is in the future someone does add the parts they need, it will clip through the female. I'd prefer to avoid that in the future (cough cough these darn dwarven bastards). So you're right, I'll just push them to the side for now.

I have to agree with pinkpunkt on the s2 animation. I like that one the best if you only get one out.

I am one that would like to see the dwarven animations IF possible. I've always thought there should be a little more action available in a ruins, especially since most soulgem plugs etc... are blamed on the dwemer haha.

I have to say it again, you stuff is looking great! Thank you for all your hard work.

See ^ sfeile gets it  :) 

Any vanilla creatures that i failed to mention?

Wispmothers? Sure have no equipment either, but don't need any if you go for lesbian/oral/fingering or something like that. No idea how accommodating their skeleton and meshes are, though.

Nice animations so far, by the way, thank you for giving this to us.