[The Sims 3] GECK.O's - SKIN COMPLETE SET (Texture, BumpMap, Shine, Eyes (WIP)) (August 12, 2015)

Don't forget to post some screenshots of your sims using my skin. :)

It's a skin-blend, mostly between Ephemera's skins and Navatsea's skins, and the others too but I forget which ones.

The Final Fantasy face feature is kinda special... It's a flat face texture.

Flat face texture means, it follows the skull face shape, and makes you easier to make a realistic sims face like Final Fantasy series and other CG like face.

Even EA's premade sims look realistic using flat face texture, like what the creator actually want them to be (You know what I mean if you saw it).

hay how do i install this i put it in the mods folder but it isnt working in game P.S im new to modding sims3 i only had it a day

@thyne

as GECK.O says;

It's a default replacement.

You can only have one Default Skin.

To see the changes,

Delete all TS3 cache files in Documents folder.

Or Start a New Game instead.

If you have a other Custom Default Skin in your Mod's Folder,first you must delete this and then install these Skin.

After that,delete all Cache Files! Now,when you start a Save-Game,you will see,many "Blacky Sims"! (They all used your deleted Default Skin)

By all these Sims,you must manuel changing something in CAS,to get the new Default Skin!

Best of all it goes, if you change an Upper Top.Now you see,your Simi has the new Skin from GECK.O :D

mfg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

cmar_TeentoElderMale_NouveauNudists

cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudists

I have these two in my mod folder...will it conflict with yours? I download this a while back so I don't remember if this is a default skin or not.

Thanks!

Those are nude clothing for when you want sims nude in any clothing category other than nude

They are not skins they shouldn't conflict I'd be surprised if they did

cmar_TeentoElderMale_NouveauNudists

cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudists

I have these two in my mod folder...will it conflict with yours? I download this a while back so I don't remember if this is a default skin or not.

Thanks!

Those are nude clothing for when you want sims nude in any clothing category other than nude

They are not skins they shouldn't conflict I'd be surprised if they did

Thanks for clarifying it for me.  :shy:

• 4 months later...

Does the newest version of GECKo_Skin_CompleteSet_1k_Default.package work with cmar morphing nipples? Also when I install this package do I need to keep the default EA detailed skin packages or any of your previous skin packages installed for this to work, or is it independent upon those packages. Also, does the newest version work with the KinkyWorld mod?

Does the newest version of GECKo_Skin_CompleteSet_1k_Default.package work with cmar morphing nipples? Also when I install this package do I need to keep the default EA detailed skin packages or any of your previous skin packages installed for this to work, or is it independent upon those packages. Also, does the newest version work with the KinkyWorld mod?

I haven't used this in quite some time but yes it does work with morphing nipple. Make sure that if you use this it's the only default skin. You have have hundreds of non defaults but only one default skin. Kinky World isn't dependent on any particular skin type. Also if I remember right there's no pregnancy morph so if your Sims get pregnant things might look kinda strange.

I tried installing gecko's meshes/textures to use with kinky world but neither meshes nor textures seem to be working, may it be because of Cmar penis/nipple mods?

not sure if they were suposed to be installed reading the guides or they were just recommended

I tried installing gecko's meshes/textures to use with kinky world but neither meshes nor textures seem to be working, may it be because of Cmar penis/nipple mods?

not sure if they were suposed to be installed reading the guides or they were just recommended

they should work with these mine do i think you will find they are default replacements so you will not find them in CAS

they should work with these mine do i think you will find they are default replacements so you will not find them in CAS

ye they do, I just had to start a new world or delete the cache files, forgot that I installed it after I had already run a world

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎30 at 2:42 PM, mrs.morgan816 said:

does this come in non default. i like it but i need to take it out of the game. to avoid messing my sims up, i would like to install the nd version. i took it out of the game but the sims are still wearing it. please help me. thank you.

You need to delete the simCompositorCache file in your Sims 3 folder before your sims will have the current skin being used.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SorAmaterasu said:

I have a question. I don't know what default skin I currently have installed, and I have my files merged save for a few. Could I put this in my Overrides folder instead of Packages? Or will it not work?

Yes.

If you have multiple default skins and you don't know which ones are the files.

The save bet is to put under overrides folder, to make sure the one you want to use to be used. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great job!

It's obvious around the eye sockets as well as the lips.While the best part are the nipples which don't exist in original games, of course.

The muscle transition also performed very naturally,and few Default Skins can beat that in my view.

Screenshot-297.thumb.jpg.9c5b4d94076dcb4000e628a18035e286.jpg

Screenshot-298.thumb.jpg.a9a9e0b57f8c59761a270c1c8a437283.jpgScreenshot-299.thumb.jpg.350bdda3c47f6c8db65278d6966a712b.jpgScreenshot-300.thumb.jpg.f551bcffcef0e7b1658a5394d72a2e6f.jpg

My favorite Sim girl has sacrificed her body for you guys now....She's Ruby Broke's second daughter,by the way,living in Riverview.

On 1/19/2018 at 9:03 PM, Whightchuan said:

Thanks for the great job!

It's obvious around the eye sockets as well as the lips.While the best part are the nipples which don't exist in original games, of course.

The muscle transition also performed very naturally,and few Default Skins can beat that in my view.

Screenshot-297.thumb.jpg.9c5b4d94076dcb4000e628a18035e286.jpg

Screenshot-298.thumb.jpg.a9a9e0b57f8c59761a270c1c8a437283.jpgScreenshot-299.thumb.jpg.350bdda3c47f6c8db65278d6966a712b.jpgScreenshot-300.thumb.jpg.f551bcffcef0e7b1658a5394d72a2e6f.jpg

My favorite Sim girl has sacrificed her body for you guys now....She's Ruby Broke's second daughter,by the way,living in Riverview.

Thanks for like it.

My vision is creating skin that the body details look 3d rather than 2d hand drawed, a kind of improvement version of ea default skin. That is why it looks subtle, but you know there are improvements. 

The female skin doesn't have much details because I want it to look very smooth and milky. If female sims wear short skirt, you can see how smooth the tight for example. 

I purposely didn't add many male muscle details, because I prefer ea muscle tone to do the job for it. As well as it can work for fat body too. 

I also included flat face bump map and minimal details too. So you can easily make sims face look realistic on any different kind of shape without stuck with certain face shades. 

• 3 months later...