[The Sims 3] GECK.O's - SKIN COMPLETE SET (Texture, BumpMap, Shine, Eyes (WIP)) (August 12, 2015)

Hi I was just wondering. How do ya install [The Sims 3] GECK.O'S - SKIN COMPLETE SET? I cant find anything on how to do replace default skins or anything for the sims 3. I can find nothing but Sims 4. Can you or someone please provide instructions on how to install [The Sims 3] GECK.O'S - SKIN COMPLETE SET so I can replace the barbie doll default skins?

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif.5e8a7ac49afeb90f332165739e2054a2.gif

I do appreciate @GECK.O's work! It has much more detail than any other skins. However, I couldn't satisfy with crotch as it is not that smooth. So I made it little bit smooth. Nothing else has changed at all. I should have asked him first, I'm not sure when the original author come back, since he visited here a month ago. I hope he comes back soon. All the credits go to him for giving us realllllly nice work. If you want to replace it with previous one, just copy and paste it. Thanks!

GECKo_Skin_CompleteSet_1k_Default.package

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 12:13 AM, CHboom! said:

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif.5e8a7ac49afeb90f332165739e2054a2.gif

I do appreciate @GECK.O's work! It has much more detail than any other skins. However, I couldn't satisfy with crotch as it is not that smooth. So I made it little bit smooth. Nothing else has changed at all. I should have asked him first, I'm not sure when the original author come back, since he visited here a month ago. I hope he comes back soon. All the credits go to him for giving us realllllly nice work. If you want to replace it with previous one, just copy and paste it. Thanks!

GECKo_Skin_CompleteSet_1k_Default.package 15.19 MB · 12 downloads

Thank you for smoothing it!

I also want to test it too.

There's actually many things in the skin I want to fix, but I don't have time, since I'm on other projects.

For anyone, fell free to fix and publish it.