Ok now you can command your follower to use the toys. Select the dialogue option "I need you to do something." and take the item. After the animation the toy will be in your followers’ inventory. Tell me if you like this system.

Thank you for this mod.Just a heads up... might wanna consider cleaning it up a bit with tes5edit . Also might be a good idea if the toys where craftable instead of sold so theres no leveled lists involved?Again thank you  :)

I also cleaned the mod with tes5edit. And as long as you use the wrye bash bashed patch the leveled list for the shops should not be a problem.

Just tried it out and it seems to work just as expected. Great work.

Only thing I noticed, when you drop a horker tusk for them to pick up, it is rather large. When they pick it up (or in self used animation) it is quite small. I had to look again to make sure it was in use with my follower. Any chance of increasing the size during animations a bit?

Ok now you can command your follower to use the toys. Select the dialogue option "I need you to do something." and take the item. After the animation the toy will be in your followers’ inventory. Tell me if you like this system.

Thank you for this mod.Just a heads up... might wanna consider cleaning it up a bit with tes5edit . Also might be a good idea if the toys where craftable instead of sold so theres no leveled lists involved?Again thank you  :)

I also cleaned the mod with tes5edit. And as long as you use the wrye bash bashed patch the leveled list for the shops should not be a problem.

I'm sorry, i should have been more specific about what i ment "cleaning". There's a worldspace edit at 0000003c tamriel which i think is unrelated to your current work. (unless the farmhouse door and the pine tree is somehow related.) Also edits to "abandonded shack" and a light source in pinewatch. And i proposed to clean it so u have an ok esp to work with. In my game the toys is craftable anyway, so that was just a proposal as that would solve both the world edits and the leveled lists.And i do use wrye bash anyway thats not the issue. Thanks again for the mod and the updated version...keep it up ;)

I'm sorry, i should have been more specific about what i ment "cleaning". There's a worldspace edit at 0000003c tamriel which i think is unrelated to your current work. (unless the farmhouse door and the pine tree is somehow related.) Also edits to "abandonded shack" and a light source in pinewatch. And i proposed to clean it so u have an ok esp to work with. In my game the toys is craftable anyway, so that was just a proposal as that would solve both the world edits and the leveled lists.And i do use wrye bash anyway thats not the issue. Thanks again for the mod and the updated version...keep it up ;)

Oh. I actually never noticed this :D . Thank you for pointing this out. The fixed esp will be in the new update.

Annexed to this post is a new version of the mod. It contains scripts with the function RegisterForModEvent and an AnimationEnd Event.

They would be very useful for further mod development, but it is just not working with my Skyrim and I can’t find any errors in it.
I wonder if the problem has something to do with my Skyrim installation, because other mods cause similar errors.

If anyone could test the mod and post the log here that would be great.

PS.: This error is bad:

[05/30/2015 - 12:00:49PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[item 6 in container (000A2C94)].aaaFlaskAsToy.RegisterForModEvent() - "" Line ?
[item 6 in container (000A2C94)]. aaaFlaskAsToy.TriggerSex() - " aaaFlaskAsToy.psc" Line 65
[item 6 in container (000A2C94)]. aaaFlaskAsToy.OnActivate() - " aaaFlaskAsToy.psc" Line 18

Skyrim SexLab Toys Test.rar

I'm not really sure if this is an issue or not... but if I use an item, it starts its animation like it's supposed to.  So far so good.  However if I try to use a different item (flask first, then soulgem after) the animation for the new item doesn't start.

Additionally, I noticed that if I use the PSQ masturbate function after I've used one of these items, it will ALWAYS use the same item animation that was played the first time.  I've done this several times and it hasn't changed for me yet, but even so I'm not convinced that it might not just be a really bad RNG fluke.

Aside from those, loving it so far! Thanks for your work.

I'm not really sure if this is an issue or not... but if I use an item, it starts its animation like it's supposed to.  So far so good.  However if I try to use a different item (flask first, then soulgem after) the animation for the new item doesn't start.

Additionally, I noticed that if I use the PSQ masturbate function after I've used one of these items, it will ALWAYS use the same item animation that was played the first time.  I've done this several times and it hasn't changed for me yet, but even so I'm not convinced that it might not just be a really bad RNG fluke.

The first SexLab thread (flask) claims the actor for itself. The second thread  (soul gem) can’t use the same actor.

It’s not a bug, it’s just first in time, first in line. You have to wait until the current animation is over.

And I don’t have the PSQ mod installed. Could you please post your papyrus log file so that I can understand what exactly is happening?

It says it requires Dragonborn expansion when I load it with Mod Organizer.

Please downloade the new version. This should be fixed now.

The first SexLab thread (flask) claims the actor for itself. The second thread  (soul gem) can’t use the same actor.

It’s not a bug, it’s just first in time, first in line. You have to wait until the current animation is over.

And I don’t have the PSQ mod installed. Could you please post your papyrus log file so that I can understand what exactly is happening?

It says it requires Dragonborn expansion when I load it with Mod Organizer.

Please downloade the new version. This should be fixed now.

Sorry, I must not have been very clear.  I did allow the first animation to finish before attempting a new one, I'm not that impatient! :D  As an update to this however, after using the flask, I was able to get her to use the horker tusk with no problem, however the smooth gem failed to start after both the flask, and tusk.  I'll attach my last papyrus log in case it might be useful, no clue what it might tell ya though.

With regards to the second comment, I think it was just bad luck with the random number generator because I've gotten different results since then.  That, or she just really, really, really liked that flask for a while!  It was just odd, because it happened several times, so I thought it may be an issue.  Turns out it's not.

As a side note, with the new Apropos descriptions, my character apparently enjoys talking dirty to her toys while she's using them.  Even more surprising, they talk back to her!  She even said she wouldn't tell the flask's wife he was doing it with her...  :s

Papyrus.0.log

As a side note, with the new Apropos descriptions, my character apparently enjoys talking dirty to her toys while she's using them.  Even more surprising, they talk back to her!  She even said she wouldn't tell the flask's wife he was doing it with her...  :s

:lol:

"It was Mara that first gave birth to all of creation and pledged to watch over us as her children. It is from her love of us that we first learned to love one another. It is from this love that we learn that a life lived alone is no life at all. We gather here today, under Mara's loving gaze, to bear witness to the union of two empty flasks in eternal companionship..."

Sorry, I must not have been very clear.  I did allow the first animation to finish before attempting a new one, I'm not that impatient! :D  As an update to this however, after using the flask, I was able to get her to use the horker tusk with no problem, however the smooth gem failed to start after both the flask, and tusk.  I'll attach my last papyrus log in case it might be useful, no clue what it might tell ya though.

&ndsp;

With regards to the second comment, I think it was just bad luck with the random number generator because I've gotten different results since then.  That, or she just really, really, really liked that flask for a while!  It was just odd, because it happened several times, so I thought it may be an issue.  Turns out it's not.

As a side note, with the new Apropos descriptions, my character apparently enjoys talking dirty to her toys while she's using them.  Even more surprising, they talk back to her!  She even said she wouldn't tell the flask's wife he was doing it with her... :s

Ok it seems you don't have the required animation enabled. Check in your sexlab menu under toggle animations if one of the animations isn't there.

Ah sorry, but that wasn't the case either.  I was able to use the soulgem if I didn't try to use another object beforehand, so I definitely had the animations.  It's not a biggie, so don't stress it if you either can't find the problem (if there is one) or a solution to it (assuming you found one).  I found that as long as I go to a different cell, there's no problem at all, so as long as she's not trying out for the skyrim world record of self-playtime, it's all good.  Only reason I found it at all was because I was test driving your mod. :)

"All items can be bought at the store."   Store?  What store?

He ment all the general merchants , not a specific store.

Ah. thank you.  Thought maybe there was a store like in FO:NV i didn't know about.  

:lol:

"It was Mara that first gave birth to all of creation and pledged to watch over us as her children. It is from her love of us that we first learned to love one another. It is from this love that we learn that a life lived alone is no life at all. We gather here today, under Mara's loving gaze, to bear witness to the union of two empty flasks in eternal companionship..."

Apropos doesn't have built-in descriptions for using the toys. You have to write a description and make an entry in the uniqueanimations text file.