(HELP) Rape mod suggestions

DzOnIxD

I wanna make a full Skyrim playthrough starting as a virgin that refuses all kinds of sex. Then after she has sex 10 times for example she becomes sluttier, wears piercings, tattoos, revealing clothes, accepts sex, etc. What mods force my character to have sex, without me noticing like in Dangerous nights, to solve that problem I just don't sleep?
P.S. I don't want mods that will ruin my playthrough because I will be playing the whole campaign with optional quests.

Sexlab Solutions will offer small encounters throughout the game for as gentle start (or not so gentle) introduction to sex for your character or you could start with Sexlab Stories where you will see npc's in various situations to arouse your characters interest. Move on to Amorous Adventures where you engage in built up romantic encounters, Devious Cidnah for shock treatment- finally Darkwind Island where you make the choice to be a slave, finish your characters progression with Sexlab Sex Slaves where you become the master. Your journey from Innocence to Libertine is complete.

just browse the downloads section, most of the mods are rape mods anyway or something similar. There's a mod on the Nexus called iNeeds or something which forces your character to eat/drink/sleep which can force you to sleep at least 6 or so hours a day.

that's pretty much the same way i play too (if i play^^)

I usually use Dangerous Nights in combination with "Eat, Sleep, Drink, Bath" from the nexus (a lightweigth needs mod)

SL Submit

SD+

Solutions

What you might like too is "Skooma Whore" with overhauls drugs and lets rapists force-drug you. If you get addicted that way you "have" to prostitue yourself. Just a proposal if you like that kind of play.

Submit, perhaps? When anyone is near death, including player and/or followers, the attacker will stop attacking and rape its victim instead. Especially amusing during CW quests along with Populated Towers Forts Places. Just let soldiers kill each other and soon enough you get a massive orgy going on. :lol:  :D  :lol::D  Of course, configurable in the MCM.

Archived