[DOA5LR] Lei Fang Real Nude Update

Harry Palmer

Hope you don't mind me asking, but...

After a little bit of "investigation", I'm now 100% sure that Marie's feet on her nude "costume" are bigger than usual, and just wanted to ask if you could look into it while you were updating all the meshes... I'm not even crazy over feet or anything, but simply knowing it's not "right" kinda bothers me...

Of course, if it's too much work for a rather minor issue, I can get over it. Just wanted to ask regardless.

I have to say this is masterful work.  Instead of attacking just the neck area like my previous attempts, Harry seemed to have modified the entire body to completely match Leifang's model.  It's simply amazing.   This has brought me a new perspective on how to approach modding.  After having gone through the easiest part of the whole DOA5 modding process myself, I can safely say this kind of work takes a tremendous amount of time and skill. 

Let's show our support for Harry.  Thanks for making my favorite character whole :P

Archived