Bad Dog’s WIP Log

Bad Dog

Don't forget Blaze! Sexualized Blaze is awesome. Yeah, what's the fun of running around skyrim if you can't be raped all the time?  :dodgy:

Today I did wolves in various varieties, which involved making independent wolf penis meshes in sheathed and aroused versions. Checked out some spriggans which animate fine as they are.

Then I got on to frost giants. Take a look at this bad boy:

tumblr_nl6mi7DHPB1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

Unfortunately, he and his brothers don't perform. Dunno why--he's a frost giant race, but armored swamp trolls are their own race and they perform just fine. I have a question over in the SL thread about it. 

He's got a few variants with different armor. For now they will all strip down to the skin--I can cycle back on a second pass if we want more variety.

Pardon me, I was just skimming so idk if this got answered yet already, but

IC frost giants aren't frost giant race, they are _00GiantFrostRace, sort of like:

Giants = new string[7]
	Giants[0] = "GiantRace"
	Giants[1] = "DLC2GhostFrostGiantRace"
	Giants[2] = "_00AncientSprigganRace"
	Giants[3] = "_00GiantBruteRace"
	Giants[4] = "_00GiantFireRace"
	Giants[5] = "_00GiantFrostRace"
	Giants[6] = "_00DwarvenKeeperRace"

SL 1.59b's giants are:

Giants = new string[2]
	Giants[0] = "GiantRace"
	Giants[1] = "DLC2GhostFrostGiantRace"

I have no idea what mnc is using for it's arrays, but if it doesn't add those animations again for the 5 extra races, they won't have any.

Edit: Just for reference sake,  every creature in IC has it's race name prefixed with _00, if you find one that doesn't work have a peek at the array's in MNC and SL under the creature defaults, and look for missing _00 races. I've had IC creatures working since SL1.35 so feel free to ask if you have problems.

Edit edit: Also, IC has no actual Reikling races, those are all from the parts of the mod that don't use DragonBorn, so they don't actually use Reikling behavior files so probably do not work with SL at all atm.  Iirc they actually use the human behavior files like Dark seducers and golden saints.

Good info, thanks. Ya, I sent the right IC frost giant race ID to Ashal. The reiklings are freaking me out... latest I tried is an instant CTD and I haven't done anything to it yet. I have air humping with most creatures working myself... it's just a few races that appear to be missing.

Good info, thanks. Ya, I sent the right IC frost giant race ID to Ashal. The reiklings are freaking me out... latest I tried is an instant CTD and I haven't done anything to it yet. I have air humping with most creatures working myself... it's just a few races that appear to be missing.

I think somebody just searched "reikling" with the in game console instead of actually checking the reiklings when those animations first came out. Soooo the IC reiklings are registering to a behavior set they don't even have. Since this was quite awhile ago, nobody has bothered to correct that error from the older modified scripts. I'm not sure which mods reference them now since I use my own scripts to register all of the creatures.

Worst case, is you should be just getting air humping instead of a ctd with that though.

Aside from a handful that Ashal left out/missed when I sent him a list of all the IC creatures most should be in there. Maybe 5 - 10 creatures use human behavior and I left them off of the list, a few spiders are missing (dlc explodey type things) and then w/e came out afterwords may or may not have complete lists.  Spiggans (aside from the giant variant) and Atronachs might have a few missing here and there in MNC, no idea for sure though.

Hey, you have scripts to drive IC? I'd love to see those. I can tell he's scripting stuff but it's driving me buggy to figure out what and how.

For the reiklings, I'll cycle back at the end and test out whatever NPCs I find, or I'll search for them in leveled lists--see if the contexts where they actually appear have problems or not.

Today's progress:

First of several Olaf One-eyes. CTD when you try to sex him up. Nothing obvious in the logs. Skipping him, I'll come back later.

"Dwarven Draugr Construct." Is it a draugr, or is it a cyborg?

tumblr_nldzslYHsz1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

First I said he was a draugr and fitted him out with the draugr junk, taking off his armor in the process. Then I said fuck it, let's have fun and made him some cyborg equipment:

tumblr_nldztbs5wa1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

Which looks badass, I think. I bet he cums with steam out those holes. But does it work in action?

tumblr_nldztsbwJy1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

Guess so. That's the poor girl's husband going, "WTF?"

Then a skeleton mage draugr. I don't have a good solution to this one yet. I made him a boner, trashed it, and made him a different one:

tumblr_nldzu8AGLT1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

Which will do until I ramp up my blender skills.

Last was a feral vampire lord. He should have been easy, being a clone of Harkon, who has equipment and animations. But there's the problem of the damn clothes being added to the skeleton:

tumblr_nldzukSxJy1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

The decorations on that apron look like they were made to stick a dick through, but I'll fix it if I can. Maybe those scripts from Cyndi will help. Keeping his clothes on doesn't slow the guy down at all tho:

tumblr_nldzuxLufX1rctv3mo1_540.jpg

From his point of view, it's all good.

tumblr_nldzv8t0JG1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

...And that's enough for today. Progress is being made.

BTW, all these images are on my tumblr if you can't see them here for any reason.

i'm a bit conflicted about the existence of bone boners, i mean sure there's freedom in all things, umm you can have a bone carved into a D but at most it'll serve as a dildo... considering these creatures are undead, basically corpses, how do they get to have a bone penis? unless they actually roamed around until they found a mammoth tusk or something and carved into dick shape then attached it to their groin, i always though that if skeletons were to actually sexually abuse living they would still have their decayed fun bits attached (yes everything except that has rot to nothing) >.>, but hey don't mind me, i'm just some random guy on the forums.

The problem of adding new Races in MNC is that only the new animations can be added to them.

The ones already in SL cant be added "externally" at least I dont know how

Example: Adding a __00Demonrace that uses the Werewolf skeletton will give you the aniamtions form Dayelyte and Panic that were added in MNC but not the old ones in SL.

The only way around that I found is to define it as a member of the werewolf race. Which can of course lead to other problems concerning behaviours... its a can of worms I know that  ;)

The problem of adding new Races in MNC is that only the new animations can be added to them.

The ones already in SL cant be added "externally" at least I dont know how

Example: Adding a __00Demonrace that uses the Werewolf skeletton will give you the aniamtions form Dayelyte and Panic that were added in MNC but not the old ones in SL.

The only way around that I found is to define it as a member of the werewolf race. Which can of course lead to other problems concerning behaviours... its a can of worms I know that  ;)

Apropos patches some vanilla Creature SexLab Animations and adds/removes tags from them. I think it should be possible to use the same method to add new races to existing animations. Have a look at AproposAnimationsPatchups.psc and replace anim.addTag with anim.addRaceID/addRace.

Dentarr, I basically didn't understand what you said there. Is it that there are Demon animations in MNC that are different from the werewolf animations in SL, but because they both use the same skeleton you have to choose one set or the other? Or that you only get the demon animations for demons and werewolf animations for werewolves, even though all the animations would in theory work with both races?

I have a bad feeling I'm going to have to get into the scripting sooner or later. But not until I've done all the skins. 

I'm open to more feedback on skeleton boners. Teruke, I'm ambivalent also--look upthread and you'll find an image of an actual bone boner for dramen I'd like to make. I also thought of having them summon up ghost boners... the memory of a boner, at the size I remember it. :-) But anything like that will have to wait for a second pass too.

I wouldn't worry to much about the skeleton boners, what I mean by that is assuming this using the same framework like MNC then they can be turned off by those that don't want to use them. Me personally I never use undead or insect ones, but I think they should be included for those that want to use them.

I am personally looking forward to see what you do with the Deadroth, the rest of the draman, Dreugh(which could be really freaky with their somewhat squid like appearance), Grahl, Rieklings, Minotaur, and goblins of course... ok yeah I named a good portion of those you have not done yet.

Hopefully the tags and animating issue can be solved fairly easy.

Got to the goblins today. And the first freaking skin up is female.

So... I gave her a strapon, sorta. There are no falmer strapons that I know of so I repurposed a weenie. I might make it more strapon-like in the next pass, but I'm getting tired of saying that.

tumblr_nlfwkk1KyK1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

There are male goblins...

tumblr_nlfweriZ6a1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

Damn, nearly forgot the mecha sex. Dragons! I gave the mechanical dragon junk made out of junk.

tumblr_nlfxd0Hyz71rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlfxdhTi251rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlfxduhS4C1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

I also outfitted some of the dwemer spiders. These are IC's spiders, not the regular kind. The mechanical spider's abdomen doesn't flex so right now this looks a bit stupid, because the prick floats free of the abdomen when it's in action. But I think I can modify the mesh to be long and curved, so it looks like it's pistoning in and out, which will be freaky. And when it's not in action...

tumblr_nlfxe7vNwA1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

Finally some humanoids with indifferent success. They mostly all refuse to take their clothes off, though they animate just fine. I looked to see if they were tagged wrong, but I couldn't find a problem there. So I put them off. The exception is the Dark Seducer who comes in a miniskirt. She won't take it off, but I thought the result was kind of hawt so I'll leave it as is.

tumblr_nlfwfeM2Kw1rctv3mo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nlfwgbnmEy1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

There's a bone spider in there with a skull head that I skipped. A dragon priest thing that has no animations. That's about it. 

Next up: Chaurus!

Speaking of Falmer what comes to mind when you say falmer strapon is a piece of Chaurus leg chitin used. Would look freaky and fitting for falmer. Anyways just a idea.

For goblins they used wolves sometimes if memory serves so perhaps use one of the strapons from the sexlab strapons recommend pack that has dwemor, soul gems, hooker horn, dog, and horse ones. Perhaps using one of those as a base would work? Or would that be more work than just doing your own? I have no idea.

As for the ones that won't remove their clothes, my guess and this is only a guess is they was made with the clothes as part of the model. I don't think you can remove the clothes even if you loot them on some of them can you? I am not positive but I thought some creatures keep their clothes no matter what.

It goes with out saying but I will say it anyways, good work.

Ya, the one I made is chaurus chitin, color and normal. You can't see it in the pic... I'll do a better one when I cycle back. 

"Real" strapons go with the human body and skeleton. They'd have to be adjusted for falmer/goblin, which is one of those weighting things I don't know how to do. When I learn how, I'm gonna go to town.

Hmm , goblins in my immersive creatures look nothing like those on the screenshots. Maybe i have outdated version. Tho they look much better as those look like recolored falmer with hats :D

Edit: Looks like i actually have the newer goblin ver. Might check you mod version Bad dog. So you don't work on outdated models.

Hey, first of all really looking forward to this project, I like your approach :D

But is there any reason why the pictures aren't loading and when I try to paste the url it tells me site not found?

Cause I'm interested in how exactly the creatures would look

I have those:

24913-1-1369319867.png

I think the ones you have got replaced at some point as i never saw them in game (and i play alot). They also use falmer animations and are not based of rieklings. Also i do not remmber any choices to make during instalation regarding goblins nor downlaoding any aditional files to change them. The description of this image on nexus says "new goblins coming with ver. 6_1"

Well there are quite a few different tribes in there too, so maybe you just got lucky and didn't see those ones?

I always turn off "goblin war" events (script lag same with random cell respawner) so I rarely see Gobs at all unless they're with a thalmor group.

iirc All the goblins are all one race, so every single one is on falmer behavior.  

The spawns are random enough I find that I don't see everything on every play through.

The reiklings are on human behavior because they were in SIC before the dragonborn dlc was even released to pc by a good 4 or 5 months.

Archived