OK... FIXED!

If you downloaded this right after I put it up... re-download it as the first one had an error in the Male player having sex with female NPC. He was the "catcher" rather than the "pitcher". :)

New version up!

Feb-10-2015

- Children and Creatures are now excluded from this mod's dialogue

- a couple of script/dialogue fixes.

Mod of the year ! :D

What about some milk-leaking effect like other milk mod ? :P

And possibly Realistic needs/ineed support and vampire (breast) feeding for the LOL factor :lol:

I'm just providing the means to get to the breastfeeding animations.

Milk leaking is provided by whatever mod you're using to make milk. 

Milk Mod Economy has milk leaking and I think SoulGem Oven II as well.

So I'm not really providing a milk-producing mod. Just a way to have fun and take advantage of the milk mods that are already out there.

AND... for anyone who didn't install Milk Mod Economy because it depended on Aroused... Ed86 has come out with a new version that does not require Aroused. 

Personally.. I use Aroused Redux and I have no problems at all with that.

"- Children  and Creatures are now excluded from this mod's dialogue"    none of that with children :exclamation:

Nice work :P

Hehehe... thanks. I was so focused on trying to get some other stuff working that I completely forgot to put the filters at quest level to not allow kids and critters. Not that anything would actually happen other than getting dialogue. But it was funny to be able to ask Stump to milk my follower.

Stump doesn't know what he's missing.

:D

Non-Sexlab Animation Pack (NSAP)
--- NOTE BENE (note well): You MUST have NSAP installed and working properly. If you don't have this working, the breastfeeding animations won't be available and you'll probably CTD. I'm not checking for whether or not the animation is there. Because without them this mod doesn't make sense. so I'm TELLING you, you need to have NSAP installed and working properly. I'm not going to try to add scripting to check and see if you have them. I'm not going to error-trap so you don't crash. I'm simply going to tell you YOU MUST HAVE NSAP INSTALLED AND WORKING PROPERLY for this mod to work.
Is that clear enough?

Ok I lost u there. NSAP is mod or what? if it is u should put the link. otherwise this post is incomplete.

--- NOTE BENE (note well): You MUST have NSAP installed and working properly. If you don't have this working, the breastfeeding animations won't be available and you'll probably CTD. I'm not checking for whether or not the animation is there. Because without them this mod doesn't make sense. so I'm TELLING you, you need to have NSAP installed and working properly. I'm not going to try to add scripting to check and see if you have them. I'm not going to error-trap so you don't crash. I'm simply going to tell you YOU MUST HAVE NSAP INSTALLED AND WORKING PROPERLY for this mod to work.

Is that clear enough?

Ok I lost u there. NSAP is mod or what? if it is u should put the link. otherwise this post is incomplete.

i think NSAP is National Sex Addiction Program, haven't found link either

Hey! I've been trying to get this mod to work for over three hours now. Could someone please help me?

I've got the latest version of skyrim installed, the latest version of sexlab framework, the latest version of FNIS (and i've made sure to update FNIS behaviour, which I've done about 50 times by now), I've got the latest version of NSAP installed (it's working properly. I've also made sure to reset the animation registry after starting the game).

However, the game keeps crashing to the desktop when the animations begin. What am I doing wrong?

Is that clear enough?

NSAP = Non SexLab Animation Pack. It's right there at the beginning of what you posted here. 

Non-SexLab Animation Pack (NSAP)

Hey! I've been trying to get this mod to work for over three hours now. Could someone please help me?

I've got the latest version of skyrim installed, the latest version of sexlab framework, the latest version of FNIS (and i've made sure to update FNIS behaviour, which I've done about 50 times by now), I've got the latest version of NSAP installed (it's working properly. I've also made sure to reset the animation registry after starting the game).

However, the game keeps crashing to the desktop when the animations begin. What am I doing wrong?

Did you TEST one of the animations from NSAP? If you're crashing when the animation starts, then NSAP isn't installed correctly.

Resetting the animation registry doesn't do you any good if you haven't gone into NSAP's MCM menu and enabled the animations (they're not enabled by default)

Enable the animations in NSAP's MCM and THEN go reset SexLab's animation registry.

Is that clear enough?

i think NSAP is National Sex Addiction Program, haven't found link either

Yes, Ed86... you're right. Would you like to join the group? 

Here.... just drink this... ** evil grin **

chajapa

I have notice that a male follower doesn´t have a different dialogue that any male NPC.

You have any plans for them?

Would be nice to have a story like female followers have

Yes, actually, I plan to add dialogue for male follower. It will take me some time to think up what kind of dialogue this will be. It won't happen today.... too many errands and work around the house today... but soon I hope. My female PC has never taken a male follower so I created a profile in MO just to try this. It might help me think of what kind of things to have them say to each other.

Even just the main greeting.... I can't have the female player say to her male follower, "Hey there, Milky Tits!"... so I have to think of a greeting :)

chajapa

I have notice that a male follower doesn´t have a different dialogue that any male NPC.

You have any plans for them?

Would be nice to have a story like female followers have

Yes, actually, I plan to add dialogue for male follower. It will take me some time to think up what kind of dialogue this will be. It won't happen today.... too many errands and work around the house today... but soon I hope. My female PC has never taken a male follower so I created a profile in MO just to try this. It might help me think of what kind of things to have them say to each other.

Even just the main greeting.... I can't have the female player say to her male follower, "Hey there, Milky Tits!"... so I have to think of a greeting :)

Nice. Great news.

Take your time mate.  :)

Is that clear enough?

NSAP = Non SexLab Animation Pack. It's right there at the beginning of what you posted here. 

Non-SexLab Animation Pack (NSAP)

Thank u I googled and downloaded. But still modders are very busy and they forgot to mention little things.

and things get misunderstood and next thing u have a broken game or save file and CTD.

BTW NICE MOD

Not sure if this is just my game or not, but when I talk to a character about getting milked, it goes to a blowjob animation and then transfers to the milking/breastfeeding.  It's just a little jarring because the character was JUST talking about milking and then they decide to get into something else first.

Not sure if this is just my game or not, but when I talk to a character about getting milked, it goes to a blowjob animation and then transfers to the milking/breastfeeding.  It's just a little jarring because the character was JUST talking about milking and then they decide to get into something else first.

I've never seen that happen before. When you're definitely talking about breast feeding, the ONLY animation I'm calling is the gender-appropriate breast feeding animation. Do you have foreplay enabled in SexLab's MCM? That *might* cause it.

I've never seen that happen before. When you're definitely talking about breast feeding, the ONLY animation I'm calling is the gender-appropriate breast feeding animation. Do you have foreplay enabled in SexLab's MCM? That *might* cause it.

You're right, I do!  I completely forgot about that little checkbox.  That must be the cause.  Good thinking!

Hi chajapa,

love your mod, it´s really nice to see the breastfeeding animations more often :P

Just one question:

I´m playing a male PC this time and it seems I can only have sex (means no breastfeeding but vaginal sex) once with every women when I turn them into a milkmaid.

Is this supposed to be this way or am i missing something ?

I´d love to take care of the "other" needs of my milkmaids whenever they arise (again and again and again ... :D )

Anyway cool mod, keep going at it :)

Hi chajapa,

love your mod, it´s really nice to see the breastfeeding animations more often :P

Just one question:

I´m playing a male PC this time and it seems I can only have sex (means no breastfeeding but vaginal sex) once with every women when I turn them into a milkmaid.

Is this supposed to be this way or am i missing something ?

I´d love to take care of the "other" needs of my milkmaids whenever they arise (again and again and again ... :D )

Anyway cool mod, keep going at it :)

I'll have a look, but I test this with a male PC and also with a female PC. I don't have anything in the mod that would make the sex happen only once, but.... I'll have a look.

** EDIT **

OK I looked.

When you open the Jugs Dialogue with, "Hey there, Milky Tits!", you should then see "Do you have some time for me?" as a dialogue choice. That will lead to sexy times.

Meanwhile... I'll be putting up a fix shortly. Seems I forgot to set the properties in one script and it messes with animation timing. Doesn't break anything but doesn't work like I wanted... so... should be uploading soon. Still testing...