View File

Forword

I got the initial idea from the support topic from: "Sexlab Beastess". Someone asked if it would be possible to give birth to the beasts baby/childs and I thought: "Ok why don't you try to make a mod for this". As a BeeingFemale user I decided to make it as addon for it (I'm a beginner so it is the easiest solution :D ). This is the inital release so it would be nice if you could provide feedback for bugs I overlooked, balancing and mistakes in grammer and spelling

What this mod does

This mod has two versions

Race-only:

As the name suggest it only add baby items for the diffrent beast races

Race Scripted:

This version also adds the baby items for diffrent beast races but also has a "growth simulation". Upon birth the player get the baby item after a set time it will be replaced with the teenage version and this get replaced the adult version. Both the teen and adult version are useable and add temporary buffs. I aim to make it realistic in weight of the child and the growth time but also let it be playable (can't let the player wait 4 game years till the baby growth to a child or become overload by one child). My solution is as follow a dragon baby weight 10 and needs to grow 24h to teenage form and additional 24h to adult form.

The effects:

Race

Effect

Atronach

Fire Resistance

Bear

Unarmed Damage

Chaurus

Attack Speed

Dog

Stanima Regen

Dragon

Shout Rate

Draugre

Disease Resistance

Falmer

One Handed Level increase

Gargoyle

Damage Resist

Giant

Two Handed Level increase

Horse

Carry weight

Sabrecat

Low Movement Noice

Spider

Venom Resist

Spriggan

Electric Resist

Troll

HP Regen

Vampire Lord

Crit Chance

Werwolf

Detect Life

Wolf

Sneaking Increase

How to install

Race-only:

Open the archive go and extract the contents of the folder Dawnguard (if you have Dawnguard) or No-Dawnguard (if you don't have Dawnguard) into the Skyrim-Folder.

A mod-manager won't work, I think.

Race scripted:

Use a mod-manager or simply extract it to Skyrim folder

Workaround:

Install either the Race scripted or the Race-only (Dawnguard-version) the install the Workaround (make sure it is loaded after the Race-addon)

Whats new?

The workaround let you now choose the race of the baby at the birth. The reason is that BF seems to have a problem to use the right race at the birth of the baby. The menu works if it works completely I can't currently test (look at the last post in the support thread for the reason)

How to update

1. Before you update remove all "My Dog Puppies" items from your inventory!!!
  2. Check Requirements as there is a new one and keep in mind the name system is for the dog race for now.
  3. Don't use it on an important save. I will try to keep new versions compatible to old save but I can't promise anything.

Requirements:

BeeingFemale (of course also it's dependencies)

More Nasty Critters (not entirly sure if SexLab has all animation for all beast race :huh: )

!!!NEW!!! JContainer (without it the babies won't get a name)

Suggested Mod:

SexLab Beastess

Incompatibility:

Probably only the incompatible mods from BeeingFemale

Estrus Chaurus (Prevents the chaurus addon part from starting, should be fixed with the new version)

Future Plans

• reworking the growth system to use JContainer and make them individualized by the user
  • maybe add function to feed the baby and play with it.
  • balance weight (add them to teenage and adult form), growth time and buff strength of the races (as far as needed)
  • ask the player if he/she really want to drop/sell their child
  • maybe recolor/replace the meshes (I reused the nord-baby-mesh for human-like race babies and used soul gem for adult, teenager and non human-like races. I don't have skill and experiance on 3d modelling)
  • I start to using book meshes which I can easily change the picture (so if any of you have some photos of baby animales (cat, dog, wolf and so on) and/or drawings/screenshot of them and won't mind me useing them send them to me, I will of course give credits)

Credits & Thanks

milzschnitzle: for the BeeingFemale mod and answering my questions

dentarr: for the More Nasty Critters Mod

Earendil: for JContainer

Carloss32: for the Beastess Mod which gaves me the idea to make something to buff the Player for getting pregnant by a beast

I hope this doesn't count as double post :unsure:

@ Those who already download it:

As I think I didn't add the requierments befor the accidantly post, they are now added to the post.

@ All:

I think it shouldn't be on the release page so i write it in the second post.

Currently i especially would want feedback on:

• weight of the baby-items: too heavy, too light?
  • growth time: too long, too short?
  • buffs: Is the duration and strength ok or need change?
  • grammatic and spelling mistakes?

Another thing and more on the long run:

• I'm not really happy with the usage of soulgem- and nord-baby-mesh but I just don't think I could modelling a good baby-, teenage- and adult-mesh for the items. So if you could name better meshes (maybe a modder ressource) to use or if there is someone out there who would creat the meshes for me (which would be really really nice).

Edit:

I hope I did packed everything correctly (it's my firsttime I released a mod)

I've been wanting something like Sexout Offspring; I'll try it out, thanks for your efforts.

Hm maybe I could try to implement such feature or make a new BF Addon later, but before that I want to finish the "Baby-Items".

I won't promise as it depends on how many people are interested in something like that and also I'm only a beginner and to implement something like that is far more advanced. So like I said I won't promise anything.

I like this, and if you may, please clearifly is it just a line of an only use on BF Add-on MOD or there is something in thirdparty BF-Addons other than this might cause incompatibility crash?

I am too bad in english to understand that.

It is a simple addon for BeeingFemale it doesn't change much other then having some new Magic Effect and Items (who aren't in the level list) and the scripted version has like it say a script (which shouldn't conflicted with anything as it just applied to the new Items).

Or simply:

If BeeingFemale runs without conflict my mod/addon will also run.

I like the idea, but I can foresee a few complications: Fire Atronachs and Spriggans. They are female(in appearance at least), and the only way for you to become pregnant with them is to allow for f/f cum, and I don't think that everyone activates that, or even plays as a female, and you impregnating a creature doesn't strike me as possible. And even if you do, however small a chance that may be, how can they tell their offspring that you are their father?

Other than that, great idea.

I like this, and if you may, please clearifly is it just a line of an only use on BF Add-on MOD or there is something in thirdparty BF-Addons other than this might cause incompatibility crash?

I am too bad in english to understand that.

It is a simple addon for BeeingFemale it doesn't change much other then having some new Magic Effect and Items (who aren't in the level list) and the scripted version has like it say a script (which shouldn't conflicted with anything as it just applied to the new Items).

Or simply:

If BeeingFemale runs without conflict my mod/addon will also run.

Good.

And I have an idea, instead of just some notes said feel motherly for all the types of babys inside when part 2 and part 3 of pregancy, why not try to make it more like different reaction of different types of baby form race?

Like puppies will be more active jumping around in your belly, dragons will cause sounds around your head, undeads will make you chill and fell sick or maybe cause pain effects when they try to eat you out...(like those zombie in dungons, if they could knock you up.)

And I have an idea, instead of just some notes said feel motherly for all the types of babys inside when part 2 and part 3 of pregancy, why not try to make it more like different reaction of different types of baby form race?

Like puppies will be more active jumping around in your belly, dragons will cause sounds around your head, undeads will make you chill and fell sick or maybe cause pain effects when they try to eat you out...(like those zombie in dungons, if they could knock you up.)

Hm I think all mammel fetus are the same, meaning they won't do much other then the occasional kicking/boxing. It makes only sense for Chaurus and Spiders as I interpret their form of impregnation with laying eggs into the woman who will hatch in the womb (maybe also Spriggan and Atronach fetus if they can impregnate a woman :ph34r: ).

But for your question I did again look into the BeeingFemale developer guide in the section Misc AddOn. For that I have to thank you, if it has the functionality I think it has than I can change the pregnancy duration depending on the race of the father (and could implement effects for pregnancy states). But before I start to look it further into it I will add the sale and drop dialogue and make sure the mod runs stable (no use to open diffrent construction sites).

Edit:

I like the idea, but I can foresee a few complications: Fire Atronachs and Spriggans. They are female(in appearance at least), and the only way for you to become pregnant with them is to allow for f/f cum, and I don't think that everyone activates that, or even plays as a female, and you impregnating a creature doesn't strike me as possible. And even if you do, however small a chance that may be, how can they tell their offspring that you are their father?

Ok point taken I wasn't sure if it is possible to become pregnant by Atronachs and Spriggans and just add them incase, without testing if they are able to impregnate the player (I know how shameful of me). I will probably deactivate it in the next version (unless it causes bugs and/or CTD).

For impregnating a creature wasn't my objective but thanks for the info I will edit the downloadpage to add this information.

I can't recall atronachs being able to impregnate a Female Character. The closest Mods I can think of for Spriggans being able to are the mods SD+ and Sacrificial Spriggan

As I can't start skyrim now (have to go to work soon <_< ) this is the following I plan to do:

• Disable Spriggan and Atronach for now
  • I forgot to set the function for disabling the beast race form becoming pregnant, so I need to correct it
  • I will look through the scripts from BeeingFemale and look for a way to enable Spriggan and Atronach to impregnate the player (I just love the idea that Spriggan and Atronach use females to reproduce, somehow :wub: )

Hello, I wanted to tell you that the menu mcm BeeingFemale information sperm is not cumulative each act of sex with a creature erases the previous one.

Just tested it. First round with the beastess breeder wolf and the second round with the hentai bear. I can see both in the information screen.

• I will look through the scripts from BeeingFemale and look for a way to enable Spriggan and Atronach to impregnate the player (I just love the idea that Spriggan and Atronach use females to reproduce, somehow :wub: )

If you need some new features we can work on them for sure so i can implementate it in the next version (don't know when it will be released yet, but for sure all AddOns will stay compatible)

I like the kicking idea :-) Maybe a controller vibration would be cool, too :)

@milzschnitte: I post into your BeeingFemale thread ^_^ but anyways thanks for the support.

Edit:

As I said that I'm not happy with the soulgems as baby item meshes. I got an idea why not creating something like a pokeball (I think it is easy enough for me to do as I just need to make a ball :ph34r: ). So I ask you now which one would you prefer, the soul gem, a "pokeball" or do you want to decide after I created one?

a pokeball .... this sounds like a strength crossover :)

But I don't think the skyrim role player will like this idea. In the old Beta Thread i was asked to add soulgem birth. At first i didn't like the idea because it's kind of barbarian to expatriate a baby. Don't think a pokeball would be better, and at least, you are enchanting items with a soulgem in skyrim, not with pikachu :)

I have always liked the evil conjurer calling up some foul critter to impregnate a virtuous honey with his chaotic offspring to wreak havoc on the world when he/she is grown type of story, this would seem to be a start........are you planning just animals or stuff like dremora too?

I don't know if your mod is what I am thinking it is, I am thinking it makes you birth animals, from being pregnant to the different animals.

If it is, then I had just posted a lengthy post on the Beeing Female mod page, that I would love for you to implement. It tells you how to make Spriggans and Atronachs reproduce with women, with animations that already exist and I am currently using.

Along with a demo commentary dialogue, that anyone can use if they wish. Whether they wish to cut it up and use it, or not use the dialogue at all. The dialogue tells of Lydia being impregnated by a Flame Atronach...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/page-31?do=findComment&comment=997243

Post number

As for their young, you are thinking too human. Animals are not carried by their mother, except monkeys. But they all can walk, run, jump, etc. They are just miniatures of their parents, with a larger head usually.

So why not have a scaled down version of the adult, with all the adults attributes, minus their aggression until the mother is up and about.

The scaled down version could be scaled up by 10% each day, until they grow into the full sized animal.

You could do this with a human child, to eventually swap over to the adult.

The baby could be like a Tamagotchi, if you people know what one is. You have multiple choices that add to a need, click on baby to give it milk. Whether it be breast milk or cow milk, if its there you can use it. The child will cry every 4 hours for food, if adventuring, this will alert enemies. I would just keep it simple, and keep it in your inventory. Although there is a wearable baby mod...

Baby Mommas mod on the Nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58618/?

I don't know if your mod is what I am thinking it is, I am thinking it makes you birth animals, from being pregnant to the different animals.

If it is, then I had just posted a lengthy post on the Beeing Female mod page, that I would love for you to implement. It tells you how to make Spriggans and Atronachs reproduce with women, with animations that already exist and I am currently using.

Along with a demo commentary dialogue, that anyone can use if they wish. Whether they wish to cut it up and use it, or not use the dialogue at all. The dialogue tells of Lydia being impregnated by a Flame Atronach...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/page-31?do=findComment&comment=997243

Post number

As for their young, you are thinking too human. Animals are not carried by their mother, except monkeys. But they all can walk, run, jump, etc. They are just miniatures of their parents, with a larger head usually.

So why not have a scaled down version of the adult, with all the adults attributes, minus their aggression until the mother is up and about.

The scaled down version could be scaled up by 10% each day, until they grow into the full sized animal.

The baby could be like a Tamagotchi, if you people know what one is. You have multiple choices that add to a need, click on baby to give it milk. Whether it be breast milk or cow milk, if its there you can use it. The child will cry every 4 hours for food, if adventuring, this will alert enemies. I would just keep it simple, and keep it in your inventory. Although there is a wearable baby mod...

Incase of someone not knowing it.

Tamagotchi: Electronic Chincken Simulator Machine. Was a great hits in the 90's-2000 era.Think of an smaller, stand alone version of pokemon/digimon game without combat, map, and menu system stuck in a small tiger games unit.

But I don't think the skyrim role player will like this idea. In the old Beta Thread i was asked to add soulgem birth. At first i didn't like the idea because it's kind of barbarian to expatriate a baby. Don't think a pokeball would be better, and at least, you are enchanting items with a soulgem in skyrim, not with pikachu :)

Hm maybe I didn't make it cleare. I didn't planned on making a pokeball just a ball object with a comparable function (I just don't think I can make a foal in Blender :() . The reason I'm not happy with the soul gem mesh is the same reason why you didn't like it.

I have always liked the evil conjurer calling up some foul critter to impregnate a virtuous honey with his chaotic offspring to wreak havoc on the world when he/she is grown type of story, this would seem to be a start........are you planning just animals or stuff like dremora too?

For now I only concentrate on finishing the items. After this I think about to add them as follower. Maybe let their initial states depending on the states of the woman and the states grow depending on the mother child interaction. This is but a idea I don't know if it is possible nor if I capable of creating it. As for the story based stuff... hm no there isn't anything planned.

Post number

It does alow to give birth to animale items right now. If the father is a horse you will give birth to a foal, if the father is a dop birth to a puppy and so on.

For your post at BeeingFemale-Thread, I don't really like the part with the chaurus egg as I believe no "sane" mother would use her baby as ingredient for a potion and I just love the idea that a chaurus and spider lay the eggs into the woman. An animale (mammel) baby isn't hostil towards is mother (at least I can't think of a mammel  where this one is the case) exception could be chaurus and spiders.

I think I'm not thinking to much human like. There are altrical (laying in the nest) and precocial (running around from start) mammels and I think the idea of a human mother to carry around the baby rather than building a nest  is valid one (at least in my opinion). As for why items (to carry them), well like as I stated I'm a beginner so to make items is easier and better for making the first step in creation kit.

As for the Tamagotchi-part I did plan to make something like that. Allow the mother/player to interact with her child(-item), but I do it step after step to ensure I know which part at least caused a bug. 

Hm maybe I didn't make it cleare. I didn't planned on making a pokeball just a ball object with a comparable function (I just don't think I can make a foal in Blender :() . The reason I'm not happy with the soul gem mesh is the same reason why you didn't like it.

For now I only concentrate on finishing the items. After this I think about to add them as follower. Maybe let their initial states depending on the states of the woman and the states grow depending on the mother child interaction. This is but a idea I don't know if it is possible nor if I capable of creating it. As for the story based stuff... hm no there isn't anything planned.

Post number

It does alow to give birth to animale items right now. If the father is a horse you will give birth to a foal, if the father is a dop birth to a puppy and so on.

For your post at BeeingFemale-Thread, I don't really like the part with the chaurus egg as I believe no "sane" mother would use her baby as ingredient for a potion and I just love the idea that a chaurus and spider lay the eggs into the woman. An animale (mammel) baby isn't hostil towards is mother (at least I can't think of a mammel  where this one is the case) exception could be chaurus and spiders.

I think I'm not thinking to much human like. There are altrical (laying in the nest) and precocial (running around from start) mammels and I think the idea of a human mother to carry around the baby rather than building a nest  is valid one (at least in my opinion). As for why items (to carry them), well like as I stated I'm a beginner so to make items is easier and better for making the first step in creation kit.

As for the Tamagotchi-part I did plan to make something like that. Allow the mother/player to interact with her child(-item), but I do it step after step to ensure I know which part at least caused a bug. 

In the film Promethius, I don't think she was too caring about her offspring. A woman gives birth to a monster, then I can't imagine the love being there. The Chaurus egg thing would be a way to get something out of a Chaurus pregnancy, real usable eggs. As the current Chaurus pregnancy doesn't give you proper eggs, which it should.

I like the idea of the mod, and I am going to install it... A nice idea would be the scaling up idea I told you, you give birth to a foal. That is a 10% sized normal horse ( riding disabled ), after 30 days you would have a new horse to ride or sell. Same with puppies to dogs...

Given the suicidal nature of the unmodded vanilla horses, this could come in handy.