Sure here the picture:

the old ones:

post-420799-0-97335800-1417610795_thumb.jpg

post-420799-0-32215600-1417610798_thumb.jpg

post-420799-0-88913900-1417610799_thumb.jpg

and this will become the new ones (I would whish for picture rather than text but I don't have any and I will not use something from the internet because of copyright issues [that why I still ask if someone has something which he/she would allow me to use]):

post-420799-0-34315900-1417610793_thumb.jpg

Sure here the picture:

the old ones:

and this will become the new ones (I would whish for picture rather than text but I don't have any and I will not use something from the internet because of copyright issues [that why I still ask if someone has something which he/she would allow me to use]):

Why not just use screenshots of a fully modded games creatures, they look really good. I can take some good screenshots from Skyrim, for you to use, if you want them.

But there will be people with some amazing Skyrim setups, giving fantastic creature and animal screenshots. just get people posting animal and creature screenshots, you'd be surprised. My avatar is from my game character, not photoshopped, untouched screenshot. Just resized...

I can take some great screenshots for you, of animals I meet on my adventures...

Why not just use screenshots of a fully modded games creatures, they look really good. I can take some good screenshots from Skyrim, for you to use, if you want them.

But there will be people with some amazing Skyrim setups, giving fantastic creature and animal screenshots. just get people posting animal and creature screenshots, you'd be surprised. My avatar is from my game character, not photoshopped, untouched screenshot. Just resized...

I can take some great screenshots for you, of animals I meet on my adventures...

Hm would be nice.

Actually would be good solution, dunno why I didn't thought of that  :unsure:

Any ways if you could send me screenshots. Cause you may have other skins for creatures then I have and even is a child is represent by a book at least the cover can be diffrent for each  ^_^ .

A side note on what I'm doing:

I rewrite the script to use JContainer. Like with the names it is that you can change your values to your liking if you want the race to grow within a day or more realistic (well as realistic as it can be  :rolleyes: ). I did split up the time, there is one for baby -> teenager and one for teenager -> adult. Also I add an irregulation value, so that each child of an race has a bit diffrence in a growth time (some will mature faster and other slower).

Hm would be nice.

Actually would be good solution, dunno why I didn't thought of that  :unsure:

Any ways if you could send me screenshots. Cause you may have other skins for creatures then I have and even is a child is represent by a book at least the cover can be diffrent for each  ^_^ .

A side note on what I'm doing:

I rewrite the script to use JContainer. Like with the names it is that you can change your values to your liking if you want the race to grow within a day or more realistic (well as realistic as it can be  :rolleyes: ). I did split up the time, there is one for baby -> teenager and one for teenager -> adult. Also I add an irregulation value, so that each child of an race has a bit diffrence in a growth time (some will mature faster and other slower).

Once the screenshots start coming in, I recommend having a list that you update, with each creature crossed off when you receive it.

Once the screenshots start coming in, I recommend having a list that you update, with each creature crossed off when you receive it.

Hm I think I make another thread for that? Would be easier to track the process of the screenshots.

Some screenshots, they'll need cropping if you decide to use any of them... I think they may need to be captured with a white background, to make them stand out. I may have to take the screen captures with a snowy background to improve contrast, as the background is merging with the picture at a small size...

post-566118-0-34078700-1417632542_thumb.png

post-566118-0-61388400-1417632576_thumb.png

post-566118-0-17440800-1417632597_thumb.png

post-566118-0-26181200-1417632616_thumb.png

post-566118-0-30979400-1417632639_thumb.png

post-566118-0-01489900-1417632663_thumb.png

post-566118-0-59778300-1417632690_thumb.png

post-566118-0-24453700-1417632728_thumb.png

post-566118-0-06029700-1417632752_thumb.png

post-566118-0-66844300-1417632775_thumb.png

post-566118-0-95858300-1417632794_thumb.png

post-566118-0-80715400-1417632808_thumb.png

Some screenshots, they'll need cropping if you decide to use any of them... I think they may need to be captured with a white background, to make them stand out. I may have to take the screen captures with a snowy background to improve contrast, as the background is merging with the picture at a small size...

First of all thanks for the pic. The only one of the I can use is the dragon. The humen/elves/argonian I don't have use for them (althought I thought about adding argonan, khajiit and human to the mod) and the bull has no sexlab animation(?). The horse hm maybe for adult form as I don't think it would be logical for a mother to sattle her baby. But thanks anyway for helping  :D

Also this here is a quick work with the dragon pic:

post-420799-0-61752800-1417638299_thumb.jpg

(Would probably be easier if I still had Photoshop)

As for the pictures location:

The best location (like you said) is where the color of the animal stands out (make it easier to clear the background). However if it is impossible to fully capture the animle (like the dragon pic) the location should be cleare (no flames, spells, the sun/moon and so on near them).

First of all thanks for the pic. The only one of the I can use is the dragon. The humen/elves/argonian I don't have use for them (althought I thought about adding argonan, khajiit and human to the mod) and the bull has no sexlab animation(?). The horse hm maybe for adult form as I don't think it would be logical for a mother to sattle her baby. But thanks anyway for helping  :D

Also this here is a quick work with the dragon pic:

attachicon.gifTest.jpg

(Would probably be easier if I still had Photoshop)

As for the pictures location:

The best location (like you said) is where the color of the animal stands out (make it easier to clear the background). However if it is impossible to fully capture the animle (like the dragon pic) the location should be cleare (no flames, spells, the sun/moon and so on near them).

Taking screenshots is like real photography, you need the right background as well as the time of day to get the best image. As well as getting an angry monster to pose for you is challenging, invisibility potions will be good for getting candid shots...

Edit... Found an easy way to get your pictures you need, with virtually any pose that the creature can do...

You use the Creation kit, find the animal you need and then hit preview. The Creatures have animations and a pause button, plus you can zoom in and out and rotate the image. You can get rid of the ground, and change the background, although I can't get it to work changing the background colour.

I then use the SNIPPING TOOL from windows 7, and cut out the preview picture and save it...

post-566118-0-14848900-1417661277_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-78341400-1417661280_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-04464100-1417661284_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-53934900-1417661287_thumb.jpg

Hi, I just read trough all the comments.

Please,please,please make a scaled down version of animals/monsters. Items just not realistic.I can't put my son on the kitchen counter or into a barrel and leave there for weeks.

This scaled down version puppy/offspring mod/addon is loooong time overdue.I think a lot of people would be very very happy if it would finally come true.

So please, you have the power.Make it happen for us:)

Taking screenshots is like real photography, you need the right background as well as the time of day to get the best image. As well as getting an angry monster to pose for you is challenging, invisibility potions will be good for getting candid shots...

Edit... Found an easy way to get your pictures you need, with virtually any pose that the creature can do...

You use the Creation kit, find the animal you need and then hit preview. The Creatures have animations and a pause button, plus you can zoom in and out and rotate the image. You can get rid of the ground, and change the background, although I can't get it to work changing the background colour.

I then use the SNIPPING TOOL from windows 7, and cut out the preview picture and save it...

Really I can do that in CK  :blink: .

I know I can render a figure, didn't know that I can let them make a pose.  

Hi, I just read trough all the comments.

Please,please,please make a scaled down version of animals/monsters. Items just not realistic.I can't put my son on the kitchen counter or into a barrel and leave there for weeks.

This scaled down version puppy/offspring mod/addon is loooong time overdue.I think a lot of people would be very very happy if it would finally come true.

So please, you have the power.Make it happen for us:)

Ah nice you read the comments till now. As I said I will probably doing it after I finished the items. The reason is simple with items I know the item will work and is there a bug it is more then likely in the script. So finishing the items means I finished the scripts. 

To make them like a companion I would need to look into the AI packs and probably make a new one for the babies and teenager (babies wouldn't fight and so the teenager at first and how older they are they will fight more). If I have the basic script running it propably would

make it alot easier for me (don't forget I'm only a beginner  :unsure: )

topic realism (just my thought please don't think of it as an attack as it is not meant as one from me):

We are talking about human becoming pregnant from another race. I assume that spider and chaurus lay eggs into the womb and like tape-worms a pregnancy should be theoretical possible, but a dog or bear it would be impossible in reality. If it would be possible than they probably would have characteristic of both races and I would have a collection of pictures from dog-girls and cat-girls and I would have one if they are counted as pets.  :wub:

Screw reality I want a dog/cat-girl.

Really I can do that in CK  :blink: .

I know I can render a figure, didn't know that I can let them make a pose.  

Yes... You can pose them, by pausing their animations in the preview window. You can't pose them outside of the preview window.

The Preview window has a list of animations in the bottom of it, to the left of it is a Pause and Resume animation button. You can click on the animations and it will play, walking, jumping and the nasty animations as well. The animations will loop, you just hit pause when you get the right part of the animation you want captured, then just take a screen grab of the preview screen.

You can rotate and scale the frozen preview picture, as well as remove the floor.

Bweing Female is really complex mod 

can you make this mod support with Hentai Preganacy ?  :-/

Currently no. I use the plugin interface from Beeing Female and I would new to change that. I did made the error on using NMM rather than MO so it isn't probably easy to switch out Beeing Female with Hentai Pregnancy to just look ingame how it works.  :(

OFT: 

I currently make a clean install of Skyrim, in order to switch from NMM to MO (it might be unnecessary but I prefer this methode rather than trying to migrate, also a good side effect is that I don't have any useless datas anymore).

I hope it will went fast and without problems (and that I don't forgot to save a mod file  :unsure: ).

Edit:

So finaly tomorrow I'm work at the mod again.

I found out why my character hadn't given birth in your mod, I had changed the birth to a person instead of an item.

Lydia went through a full pregnancy, and after 30 days, gave birth to a Werewolf baby, which was a suprise... It didn't have any textures for the baby, I was wondering if its your mod causing the lack of baby textures. As I have never had an item birthed, I can't really say...

I just quit out of the game to see what I had to do with the Wolf child...

Request... A simple book, with instructions like the Beeing female manuals. You wouldn't need anything fancy, just take the Beeing female manual or a book, and add some info on the mods childcare functions. As well as the possible buffs and debuffs you get...

post-566118-0-83443700-1417963075_thumb.png

post-566118-0-42561100-1417963090_thumb.png

post-566118-0-48605300-1417963103_thumb.png

I found out why my character hadn't given birth in your mod, I had changed the birth to a person instead of an item.

Lydia went through a full pregnancy, and after 30 days, gave birth to a Werewolf baby, which was a suprise... It didn't have any textures for the baby, I was wondering if its your mod causing the lack of baby textures. As I have never had an item birthed, I can't really say...

Request... A simple book, with instructions like the Beeing female manuals. You wouldn't need anything fancy, just take the Beeing female manual or a book, and add some info on the mods childcare functions. As well as the possible buffs and debuffs you get...

Hm strange. I used the nord-baby-item mesh for human like races (werewolf, vampire and so on). After I just looked into the CK at the nif I saw I that I forgot to set the texture  :unsure: .

To the request: Yes I will change them all to books like the dog puppies currently are. The child care will come later as I'm just recently finished the rewrite of the growth function (I need to test it and more than likely rethinking the code cause it probably doesn't work like I want :(). So if it's finally work as intended I will change the baby mesh (to books) and someday before christmas (I hope)  release a new version.

Hm strange. I used the nord-baby-item mesh for human like races (werewolf, vampire and so on). After I just looked into the CK at the nif I saw I that I forgot to set the texture  :unsure: .

To the request: Yes I will change them all to books like the dog puppies currently are. The child care will come later as I'm just recently finished the rewrite of the growth function (I need to test it and more than likely rethinking the code cause it probably doesn't work like I want :(). So if it's finally work as intended I will change the baby mesh (to books) and someday before christmas (I hope)  release a new version.

The Book I was talking about was just a request for a simple in game user manual, to check on how the mod works and the buffs I would get, without having to quit out of the game...

Yeah! the growth isn't working on the werewolf baby, I am using the script based mod...

Yeah! the growth isn't working on the werewolf baby, I am using the script based mod...

Hm strange it should work for every race beside the dogs. I wished I could say that but as I looked into the old script I saw I already did change the script before I decided to completly remake the script. Of course I forgot this till the release and thought I didn't change it  <_<. I did correct it though as I'm not sure if I will apply the new script to all races babies in the next version or if I do release a version where only the dogs have the new script for testing purpose.

The Book I was talking about was just a request for a simple in game user manual, to check on how the mod works and the buffs I would get, without having to quit out of the game...

Ok I can try to make something like that (should be easy). Maybe in one of the next version or the one after it. 

Werewolf race is misspelled.

So, to make this mod work, you have to switch the type to item?  Would it be possible to list that in the instructions?  I will test it using that method.  Thanks for the posts guys!

When I had installed the mod, it had switched to the correct spawn type automatically. When I was going through the Beeing Female mod options, I had just automatically switched to the wrong spawn type. As I normally spawn children, I was checking on the settings and realised my mistake.

I was surprised when Lydia spawned a Werewolf baby, she took it full term as well, the full 30 days...

So, to make this mod work, you have to switch the type to item?  Would it be possible to list that in the instructions?  I will test it using that method.  Thanks for the posts guys!

When I had installed the mod, it had switched to the correct spawn type automatically. When I was going through the Beeing Female mod options, I had just automatically switched to the wrong spawn type. As I normally spawn children, I was checking on the settings and realised my mistake.

I was surprised when Lydia spawned a Werewolf baby, she took it full term as well, the full 30 days...

I was wondering what was going on.  I tested the mod and it didn't seem to work.  Mom, Imperial werewolf, dad....who knows, there was no name this time....Nord child.  Pretty much, the standard thing.  If these posts hadn't been here, I wouldn't have known!

Yes. the birth type must be item.

Sorry for not listing it in the instructions I just believed the title: "BF Addon for Beast Baby Item" is self explaining, stupid me.

If it looks bad if I would say I didn't knew that  :huh:

I always had it running the item option because I had a baby with a wolf and the spawned child looked weird at best I will never forget it's eyes or their lack of.

Edit: Updated the instruction  B)

Yes. the birth type must be item.

Sorry for not listing it in the instructions I just believed the title: "BF Addon for Beast Baby Item" is self explaining, stupid me.

If it looks bad if I would say I didn't knew that  :huh:

I always had it running the item option because I had a baby with a wolf and the spawned child looked weird at best I will never forget it's eyes or their lack of.

Edit: Updated the instruction  B)

LOL LOL LOL!!!  I'm running RS Children and this one was just fine doing it the normal way with that mod.  Only problem, standard nord child.  I love the potential with this mod.  I'm also running UFO (an older version) and the kids have partial follower dialogue.  Not sure if that's the purpose of the Beeing Female mod, but hey, it works.  Can't wait to see what it does now!

If I did read it right than milzschnitte (author of BF) is currently working on a way to make the born child to become a follower for you to raise/train.

As so "many" wished to have it as child/follower function I just feel obligated to at least try to do it. After I finished this mod get the growth function running again and add the child care options. Mainly because I can use the script for the born beast baby follower, cause naming, growing, feeding and playing (last two aren't implemented yet) are the same regardless if it is a item or a npc.

I did worked much on the mod last week (my job was just to tiresome  <_< ) anyway a bit on what I did thought:

I changed the growth script part to make it customize for users. It works like the names. There is now a "growthdata.txt" it is build like this:

{
  "Race":
     {
        "Days_B->T"    : 3,	
	"Days_T->A"    : 4,	
	"Irregulation" : 0.1     
     }
} 

"Race": will be the race (e.g. dog).

"Days_B->T": are the days the baby needs to become a teen in days

"Days_T->A": are the days the teen will have before it becomes a adult in days

"Irregulation": it is a value to determine how faster/slower a baby growth (it will range from - to +)

The formel: "Days_B->T" * ( 1 +/- "Irregulation")

A example for time between birth and becoming teen:

3 * (1 +/- 0.1) -> the baby need between 64.8h and  79.2h to grow into a teen. Now I'm not to sure how often I will ask for the time to not overload papyrus (I think about either 30min or 1h ingame time)

Before I release the new version I need to implement an "update" event which will increase the age of the child and ask if it is old enough to change from baby -> teen -> adult. As well as later on to determine if the child is hungry.

The other thing I worked on was to try to make a book cover and the result is this: 

post-420799-0-00534500-1418574286_thumb.jpg

What do you think of it?