In the film Promethius, I don't think she was too caring about her offspring. A woman gives birth to a monster, then I can't imagine the love being there. The Chaurus egg thing would be a way to get something out of a Chaurus pregnancy, real usable eggs. As the current Chaurus pregnancy doesn't give you proper eggs, which it should.

I like the idea of the mod, and I am going to install it... A nice idea would be the scaling up idea I told you, you give birth to a foal. That is a 10% sized normal horse ( riding disabled ), after 30 days you would have a new horse to ride or sell. Same with puppies to dogs...

Given the suicidal nature of the unmodded vanilla horses, this could come in handy.

Didn't see the film, just read the wikipedia page for this. As far as I understand the woman has two reason for not loving the child:

1. The father is a human so you would assume it will be a human and growth like a human to and not an octopus-like beeing which growth in 1/2 a day.
  2. She did kind of abort the pregnancy which would mean it there wasn't a love to begin with

I think if a woman knows who might be the possible father (or in this case father race) and really went through the pregnancy then I think there is love in this one. But in the end, because of non existing cases in RL, it is just something for the fantasy of the person.

But for your wish with the useable chaurus egg, I could add it if BF allows to install two AddOns for one race, if not I could do it as and AddOn to the AddOn  :rolleyes: .

With the scaling as I told already, I will probably try to do it after I finished the item part.

Edit: 

You know i just made a AddOn to the AddOn. If you maybe can guess already it will change the spider and chaurus baby items. The problem is that BF assumes that items are from type MiscItem so I can only select Misc Items, but Chaurus Eggs and Spider Egg are from type Ingredient. What did I do I simply replaced my script for Baby-Items for Chaurus and Spider with another short script, which imeditally open recieving the Baby remove it and add either a Chaurus Eggs or Spider Egg (depending on father).

And here is the file: attachicon.gifEggReplacer.7z (you need to have a version of the Main-AddOn installed)

You will probably ask why not adding it to the download page, here the resons:

• I somewhat want to reward those who read the thread (you can test a version not even I have tested  :ph34r: )
  • Yes I didn't test it but it should work fine if the Race-Scripted version is running fine (no bug report means, old script is running fine and the script used for this is just a simplyfied form)
  • I don't know how many people want this, other than Krazyone, if it is only a few than it would be fine in a post (as it doesn't need any update [if it isn't buggy]) and if it is a "success" then I will add it to the download-page 

I have a suggestion. Why not have the woman lay an item that looks exactly like a charus egg but the item is not called "charus egg", instead it is called 'My Egg" or "Baby Egg" or "Unborn Charus"? I am particularly interested in this because I have a character who has fallen in love with and gotten pregnant from a charus. He follows her around everywhere and this was before I had even installed Tame the beasts. It was some sort of glitch with Defeat.... Technically, a Chars raped my female argonian, but afterward, unlike everything else that would just go back to attacking her, he just kept following her around, everywhere she went... Unless she went into a cave... Then, he would attack her again, bring her to her knees, and rape her. Afterward, he would become non violent toward her and follow her around again. I thought it was kind of cute and after experimenting with other bestiality mods, I found a way to have consensual sex with him and had them couple many times. Now my argonian character is is pregnant, the charus is the father, and she is just about to give birth in 18 hours. But I'm not going to play any father, until she gives birth to that Charus's AND HER offspring. Not some human baby wrapped in a blanket, not some stupid Nordic child of 10, certaintly not a soul gem, (WTF!?! :angry: ) and definitely-DEFINITELY NOT some completely unrelated parasite that was implanted inside her. (Which such a creature would have stabbed into her through the belly, and not deposited into her uterus through the vagina) I want it to be HER child. personally I think she should lay an egg that would eventually hatch into a humanoid charus... Actually, being reptilian, shouldn't Argonian normally lay eggs, anyway?

Also I'm having a another problem as well... Why does she keep giving birth to a soul gem labeled "My Gargoyle Baby"?                           

so u get a child sorta follower r a item whti this mod iv sertenly faild 2 understand teh discription XD

If you are talking to me, please use English. I can't understand you.

Possible translation:-

So you get a sort of child follower or an item with this mod? I've certainly failed to understand the description : laughing face smilie :

so u get a child sorta follower r a item whti this mod iv sertenly faild 2 understand teh discription XD

So you get a sort of child follower or an item with this mod? I've certainly failed to understand the description : laughing face smilie :

humm seems thairs sombayd whti anaf fantasy not so uptiehg 2 be abel 2 raed what i write i salute uy and yae that was what i aksed :)

humm seems theirs sombayd whti anaf fantasy not so uptiehg 2 be abel 2 raed what i write i salute uy and yae that was what i aksed :)

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend. But, there ARE spell check programs that can help with that. Most computers have them, these days. Usually, all you have to do is place the typing cursor in the middle of the word you think is wrong, and press the key that is between the right flag key, and the right ctrl key. Then you get a list of possible words you are trying to type. Even if you don't pick the right word, and least the word is properly spelled and easier to figure out, when reading than incomplete or scrambled words. But it only works, if the computer pits a squiggly line underneath the word you are typing. Mine also seems to correct grammar and point out when words should be combined and when they shouldn't. I actually use it quite a lot... My typos are notoriously frequent.

humm seems theirs sombayd whti anaf fantasy not so uptiehg 2 be abel 2 raed what i write i salute uy and yae that was what i aksed :)

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend. But, there ARE spell check programs that can help with that. Most computers have them, these days. Usually, all you have to do is place the typing cursor in the middle of the word you think is wrong, and press the key that is between the right flag key, and the right ctrl key. Then you get a list of possible words you are trying to type. Even if you don't pick the right word, and least the word is properly spelled and easier to figure out, when reading than incomplete or scrambled words. But it only works, if the computer pits a squiggly line underneath the word you are typing. Mine also seems to correct grammar and point out when words should be combined and when they shouldn't. I actually use it quite a lot... My typos are notoriously frequent.

mine dusent have it and frankly wont work if speel control cant figiure out what u are treyig 2 type XD (or it sugest total bullshit ps itel not work since i am ducth  so it wold try 2 make anytring i type dutch 

ow it seems 2 hae it but lol it sucks not a siingle word makes sence

Well first of all sorry I wasn't on for 2 weeks and sadly haven't continued the mod. Was kind of busy with my job and at home too, so I haven't much free time. Also I got "Conception II" for 3DS which is a real nice game and lead to the fact that I used my short free time to play it. Sorry  :unsure:

This mod seems not add any children but just books and scrolls. The books are children. Maybe I'm wrong but i have not found any actor names

For now it is about items. As I stated it in previous posts it is my first project and I kind of thought it is easier to start with items. Also actors are planed after I finished the item part.

I have a suggestion. Why not have the woman lay an item that looks exactly like a charus egg but the item is not called "charus egg", instead it is called 'My Egg" or "Baby Egg" or "Unborn Charus"? I am particularly interested in this because I have a character who has fallen in love with and gotten pregnant from a charus. He follows her around everywhere and this was before I had even installed Tame the beasts. It was some sort of glitch with Defeat.... Technically, a Chars raped my female argonian, but afterward, unlike everything else that would just go back to attacking her, he just kept following her around, everywhere she went... Unless she went into a cave... Then, he would attack her again, bring her to her knees, and rape her. Afterward, he would become non violent toward her and follow her around again. I thought it was kind of cute and after experimenting with other bestiality mods, I found a way to have consensual sex with him and had them couple many times. Now my argonian character is is pregnant, the charus is the father, and she is just about to give birth in 18 hours. But I'm not going to play any father, until she gives birth to that Charus's AND HER offspring. Not some human baby wrapped in a blanket, not some stupid Nordic child of 10, certaintly not a soul gem, (WTF!?! :angry: ) and definitely-DEFINITELY NOT some completely unrelated parasite that was implanted inside her. (Which such a creature would have stabbed into her through the belly, and not deposited into her uterus through the vagina) I want it to be HER child. personally I think she should lay an egg that would eventually hatch into a humanoid charus... Actually, being reptilian, shouldn't Argonian normally lay eggs, anyway?

Also I'm having a another problem as well... Why does she keep giving birth to a soul gem labeled "My Gargoyle Baby"?                           

Hm it is a bug with BF. Milzschnitte believes it could be a bug with the query for the father's race at the birth of a children. He told me he will change the code of his script to save the race of the father at the moment he cums into a woman, hopefully it will correct the problem.

Hi, may you help me please as I think I am doing something wrong.

I have got BeeingFemale 2.2b and Race scripted 0.2

I got fucked by a wolf but gave birth just to a human child which is looked as a soul jam. (or as a normal child when I tried the same switched to a person in a birth option). it looks like something is not working but I don`t see what I have missed.

For now the mod is only for child items and there is a bug in BF (milzschnitte told me my settings are correct) which actually doesn't use the right race at birth.

Some one can explain what options I shoud use?

I have BF mod 2.2b and race scripted + jcontainers.

Now I chose in BeeingFemale>Pregnancy & Birth> General pragnancy setting> spawn type

1. Actor

2. Item(I have this option) it is good?

3. Soul gem

Yes it is correct

suggestion. do not know if this is possable but maybe you could have the player pick the race of the baby upon birth? as a work around for now? just a thought.

Hm a dirty way but actually a quite easy solution. Hm I think I will do this if BF hasn't a bugfix yet (I need to check now if I don't have any outdated mods  <_< ).

Edit: If nothing change I will have more time again after this week (hopefully) and will continue the work. 

I'm having baby issues as well.  My Woodelf character has been pregnant by horse, wolf, Kodlak Whitemane, and a giant.  All babies were.... spiders. :exclamation:  :blink:    She hasn't even been with a spider anytime either. LMAO  :lol:     I hope you will have time in the future to work more on the add-on.  I look forward to it.  ;)

Oh, here is a portion of the screen shot of the most resent birth.  Daddy really was a giant as you can see. LOL post-574239-0-14964500-1421543361_thumb.png 

I'm having baby issues as well.  My Woodelf character has been pregnant by horse, wolf, Kodlak Whitemane, and a giant.  All babies were.... spiders. :exclamation:  :blink:    She hasn't even been with a spider anytime either. LMAO  :lol:     I hope you will have time in the future to work more on the add-on.  I look forward to it.  ;)

Oh, here is a portion of the screen shot of the most resent birth.  Daddy really was a giant as you can see. LOL attachicon.gifBabySpiders.png

I know this issue. Like said Milzschnitte said I set the race addons correctly. So either the ID of the father does point at another npc at the time of birth or BF has problems to decide which race addon to use.

I will use the "workaround" suggested by DarknessLilly. I know to let the player choose the father at birth isn't really immersion breaking but it will at least work for now.

PS: I can work on the mod today and if nothing change I also have time again next week.

Edit: How nice just found out that my script work has vanished (only empty files left). If I can't restore them than I need to rewrite it  :dodgy: . Anyways I will first make the "workaround". 

Edit2: Ok not only are my script files damaged, also the CK successful says: "Fuck you" every time I attempt to add a script to into a Form regardless if it is a script for a quest or a script for a item  :dodgy:. So at best it will work when I reinstall CK if not than after reinstall Skyrim. If it doesn't work than I probably. So it seems like my hard disk is defect as also the skse script files became empty.  

Oh, here is a portion of the screen shot of the most resent birth.  Daddy really was a giant as you can see. LOL attachicon.gifBabySpiders.png

I know this issue. Like said Milzschnitte said I set the race addons correctly. So either the ID of the father does point at another npc at the time of birth or BF has problems to decide which race addon to use.

I will use the "workaround" suggested by DarknessLilly. I know to let the player choose the father at birth isn't really immersion breaking but it will at least work for now.

PS: I can work on the mod today and if nothing change I also have time again next week.

Edit: How nice just found out that my script work has vanished (only empty files left). If I can't restore them than I need to rewrite it  :dodgy: . Anyways I will first make the "workaround". 

Edit2: Ok not only are my script files damaged, also the CK successful says: "Fuck you" every time I attempt to add a script to into a Form regardless if it is a script for a quest or a script for a item  :dodgy:. So at best it will work when I reinstall CK if not than after reinstall Skyrim. If it doesn't work than I probably. So it seems like my hard disk is defect as also the skse script files became empty.  

Not you too......

My HDD did the same thing to me just seconds before this post.

I suspect there is some timer build in with hdds, it would kill itself to force us buy "new" ones to replace them.

Not you too......

I suspect there is some timer build in with hdds, it would kill itself to force us buy "new" ones to replace them.

You might be true with that. Today one of my two hdd did do a strange sound and it was the 1,5TB where Skyrim is installed on, so I will have to buy a new one  :dodgy: . Funny thing it has till now only affect Skyrim.

For the mod to be honest I didn't work much on it (one reason was I got my Rasberry PI this week and I experiment with it and the second reason is I didn't have the desire to work on the mod after I saw I need to rewrite the change I made after the last release :unsure: ).

Today I wanted to at least finish the workaround to allow you to choose the race at the birth and saw, I can't load Skyrim. I try to get Skyrim running again to test the workaround and release it.

After I get a new hdd, download a 500GB on games and mods again and finished to make a little backup server to save the mod process. I will continue the work on weekends, for now.

so a nice double post  :D

So I did upload the workaround now. Like stated in the download page the menu works I was able to test it (added the workaround item with console) I wasn't able to test if it works with the entire pregnancy as my hdd eat the entire sexlab and BF scriptfiles  :angry: (I didn't intend to look up all the mods I need to test it).

So next week I will buy two new hdd (one to have a replacement if the other one isn't working again) and have to install everything again. Then I will build up a little backup server which will write my work (also the mod) on a extern hdd  (hopefully I won't have this problem again in the future)

Yup, follower just birthed a foal, though having only had sex with dudes. Looking forward to the workaround at least.

The workaround only works for PC (can try to change it later).

Little update: new hdds are on the way and should be delivered tomorrow, amazon premium delivery +6€ isn't that much if your cart is around 400€ (no not only 2 intern hdd + 1 extern hdd I just like to add more to the cart :ph34r: ). So after I come home I will install the hdds, make a fresh install of win and than will more likely wait forever till steam finished the downloads and I download all mods again.

Not you too......

You might be true with that. Today one of my two hdd did do a strange sound and it was the 1,5TB where Skyrim is installed on, so I will have to buy a new one  :dodgy: . Funny thing it has till now only affect Skyrim.

That's not unusual or that surprising, HDD's can have corrupted sectors, they can even keep working round them, but the most likely to be corrupted are those most used and the data in those sectors is lost.

No timers as such, although manufacturer choosing cheapest parts will cause quicker than average wear and tear and lost sectors is a sign of impending total failure.

Take the lesson to heart and make backups of your important files, stored on another drive, one used only for backups is best.

Even if you have no good backup software to do it automatically, simple 7-Zip Archives will do the job manually.

&nbsp;

Hi, I just read trough all the comments.

Please,please,please make a scaled down version of animals/monsters. Items just not realistic.I can't put my son on the kitchen counter or into a barrel and leave there for weeks.

This scaled down version puppy/offspring mod/addon is loooong time overdue.I think a lot of people would be very very happy if it would finally come true.

So please, you have the power.Make it happen for us:)

&nbsp;

Second that trying to get some support for scaled follower beasts.... Here is another post that might get that support...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42343-untamed/page-4?do=findComment&comment=1063861

&nbsp;

Hi, I just read trough all the comments.

Please,please,please make a scaled down version of animals/monsters. Items just not realistic.I can't put my son on the kitchen counter or into a barrel and leave there for weeks.

This scaled down version puppy/offspring mod/addon is loooong time overdue.I think a lot of people would be very very happy if it would finally come true.

So please, you have the power.Make it happen for us:)

&nbsp;

Second that trying to get some support for scaled follower beasts.... Here is another post that might get that support...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42343-untamed/page-4?do=findComment&comment=1063861

I 3rth that, scaled will be great!

I don't know if you were still collecting animal pictures for your mod, I found a mod that would be helpful in taking pictures of all the animals. I haven't tested it, but its a farm with tame monsters and the ability to pose them with FNIS spells.

FNIS zoo

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38384/?

I am also using a pretty new mod that allows you to birth magically, not give actual birth to young animals. I thought you might want to check it out, its a trying to complete skyrim amost naked mod. The young sabre toothed tiger in the pictures section, is what I envisioned for the young in your mod to be, although I have yet to give birth to anything but a crystal or a werewolf baby with your mod.

I reckon it would go well with your mod, when you sort out the young animals in your mod...

UNTAMED

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1672-untamed/

I am currently playing it, although I haven't given birth to an animal yet, as the young animal update was just released yesterday...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UNTAMED

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1672-untamed/

I am currently playing it, although I haven't given birth to an animal yet, as the young animal update was just released yesterday...

If that were made to work alongside BF as an addon, it would be the greatest BF addon ever.

As it is now, both work ingame, just not together unfortunatly.

the wheels on the bus go round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round round and round