(2018-06-05 UPDATE) The Painted Lady *REDONE* - Color Matching Pubic Hairs

The old 3d pubic hairs by DorkDiva?  If used with the SKSE version of Painted Lady caused the pubes to appear on all NPCs?

If so, the biggest problem with that setup is the skse plugin, if used with SOS (maybe other skse mods, not sure), will cause the mouse's scroll wheel to cease all functions.

Anyway, I have plans on remaking the pubes and I tend to have serendipitous moments when my mind is preoccupied with unrelated tasks. 

The old 3d pubic hairs by DorkDiva?  If used with the SKSE version of Painted Lady caused the pubes to appear on all NPCs?

If so, the biggest problem with that setup is the skse plugin, if used with SOS (maybe other skse mods, not sure), will cause the mouse's scroll wheel to cease all functions.

Anyway, I have plans on remaking the pubes and I tend to have serendipitous moments when my mind is preoccupied with unrelated tasks. 

I think that may have been it, personaly i don't use sos or a mouse so wouldn't have noticed that issue. Reguardless, i look forward to seeing how this mod develops and thank you for taking the time to respond. :D

• 2 months later...

It'd be great if someone wrote a skyproc patcher to add random pubic hairs to all female npcs.

Also guys, I added pubic hair to the npc and it shows in CK when I click full preview. But when I go ingame it's not on the follower.

What do?

Did you export the new facegen from CK?

It'd be great if someone wrote a skyproc patcher to add random pubic hairs to all female npcs.

Also guys, I added pubic hair to the npc and it shows in CK when I click full preview. But when I go ingame it's not on the follower.

What do?

Well I am using second method, it didn't imply using facegen export.

Though right now I might get it working and will post solution(probably it's just me being careless).

update1:

Pubic hair now shows on my follower, but the face is all messed up. Will try to load it in CK with ECE.

update2:

Seems like I won't be able to save the face as it was before adding hair. Had to restore the mod.

Anyone reckon it is possible to save the face as it was in the original follower and add PH?

What do?

Though right now I might get it working and will post solution(probably it's just me being careless).

update1:

Pubic hair now shows on my follower, but the face is all messed up. Will try to load it in CK with ECE.

update2:

Seems like I won't be able to save the face as it was before adding hair. Had to restore the mod.

Anyone reckon it is possible to save the face as it was in the original follower and add PH?

Faces created by ECE will never work in CK. It simply can't handle it, so you will end up with strange face. Gray face can happen if you use MO and your loadorder has conflicts with file order.

I guess if you know how to use Nifscope it's probably possible, but each time I've tried to ask people the question is magically ignored so I don't know how to do it :P if it's a follower from the Bijin Series or one created in ECE, give up now and download something like the SoS pubic hair addon if you use SoS, or cubic hairs if you use cbbe.

What do?

update1:

update2:

Faces created by ECE will never work in CK. It simply can't handle it, so you will end up with strange face. Gray face can happen if you use MO and your loadorder has conflicts with file order.

I guess if you know how to use Nifscope it's probably possible, but each time I've tried to ask people the question is magically ignored so I don't know how to do it :P if it's a follower from the Bijin Series or one created in ECE, give up now and download something like the SoS pubic hair addon if you use SoS, or cubic hairs if you use cbbe.

I see now, thanks for the info. I think I will try the sos plugin instead.

update:

Worked like a charm! Ingame MCM menus too, brilliant.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does it work with CHSBHC body?

Pardon the late reply.

I have not tested, but if it should albeit not a perfect fit.

Does this work with pregnancy mods? I just want to know if belly grows, if it will get messed up

No, the hairs will clip into the belly.

Painted Lady 2 is in the planning stage, but will be awhile before I start on it as I'm working on something else.  Plans for Painted Lady 2, so far, will be:

• Bodyslide created meshes for CBBE and UUNP.
  • Pubes will disappear when wearing clothes and reappear when naked without resetting the color.  Same should also apply to NPCs.
  • Pubes will partially disappear when wearing skimpy underwear (thongs and similar apparel; surrounding hairs will not disappear).  Same should also apply to NPCs.
  • Color-matching nipples/areolas (don't quote me on this one).
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Almost done with the makeover mod I've been working on since October.( eyesight and disk failure prolonged it alot) Apachii hairs and pubes for every single female npc in the game (minus Khajiit and Argonians Sorry ) Most have vanilla facial structure (built with cbbe and hn66's long eye lashes) dirt completely removed, many warpaints, reduced/removed/ changed so they are not the dominant feature of the selected face. I only need to start and finish the Nord women, every other race is complete. But nords have the most so maybe 75% done. (so far the forsworn took the longest) Hopefully I can finish by Wendesday. Then I can finally play again after 6 months lol.

I did the same thing to the Inhabitants of Skyrim overhaul. Real pain in the ass :P

I think you mean crotch? LOL!

:P

More UNP/UNPB hairs plz!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Can someone learn me how to use this mod?

I have tryed ti get an answer from the "All in one animated pussy" but with little luck. From what i understand one should be able to change the hair trough "showrace menu" but when i open that it just turns to my charter, and i would like to add pubic hair to my NPC´s, so how do i do that, and what tools do i need?

Hi

Can someone learn me how to use this mod?

I have tryed ti get an answer from the "All in one animated pussy" but with little luck. From what i understand one should be able to change the hair trough "showrace menu" but when i open that it just turns to my charter, and i would like to add pubic hair to my NPC´s, so how do i do that, and what tools do i need?

If you install Painted Lady Redone, the slider for the pubes is located under the HAIRS section.  The slider is labeled "Hairs Additional".

If you install Painted Lady Original, you choose the pube style during installation then enter showracemenu to make the hairs appear.  There is no slider.  This version uses an SKSE plugin so you need SKSE.  The big problem with this is if you also have SOS installed your mouse's middle button will stop functioning.  B3lisario did not inform me of any fixes, but since I made an alternative (Painted Lady Redone) I guess a fix was not needed.

As for adding them to NPCs, the instructions are on the first page.  LINK.

The caveat is that if you add the pubes to any custom NPC replacers, their faces lose all customizations.  I have one or two ideas to fix this, but don't have much time to test them.

Thanks for the answer. I have no idea which one i have installed, only that i came with the "All in one Animated Pussy", but i dosent matter ill just install the updated version of the Painted Lady.

About the customization,  if i have installed an npc replacer skin, and uses the painted lady, i wont be able to change the npc at all?

Thanks for the answer. I have no idea which one i have installed, only that i came with the "All in one Animated Pussy", but i dosent matter ill just install the updated version of the Painted Lady.

About the customization,  if i have installed an npc replacer skin, and uses the painted lady, i wont be able to change the npc at all?

The Painted Lady has no effect on texture replacers.  The custom NPC replacers I was referring to beautifies the NPCs by altering their face geoms (morphs) using ECE or Racemenu.  One example is the Bijin mods: Bijin Wives, Bijin Warmaidens, Seranaholic, etc, created using ECE.

If you are only using texture replacers for the NPCs then Painted Lady will have no negative effects.  If you decide to create your own custom NPC replacers, Painted Lady will have no negative effects provide you add the pubic hairs before creating the face geoms (CTRL+F4 in the CK).

• 1 month later...

Love the look, love the options. I am a bit put off on the color.   It is several shades lighter than the head.   Which in RL would be reversed.  Darker than head.   How can I fix this.  I hate having grey-pink pube with Orange-Red hair.    

So far the only thing that makes the pubs the right shade is to make my hair much darker than I want.

Love the look, love the options. I am a bit put off on the color.   It is several shades lighter than the head.   Which in RL would be reversed.  Darker than head.   How can I fix this.  I hate having grey-pink pube with Orange-Red hair.    

So far the only thing that makes the pubs the right shade is to make my hair much darker than I want.

Z0mBieP00Nani uploaded 2 darker texture options, try those.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38259-update-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?p=959718

I'll update the first post with a link to his post.