Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

7 hours ago, AtackHelicopter said:

But this archive isn't meant for mo2? I couldn't make it with mo2 and this archive

MO2 can install all kinds of archives. It's the other mod loaders that can get into trouble with some types, MO2 never. What kind of problem are you having?

6 hours ago, AtackHelicopter said:

Sorry for me beeing stupid, i meant that mo2 did not recognise this archive as a mod. here is the screenshot. I am very new to mo2

Spoiler

image.png.127b34e61f43cb2f1734808cd7ea63c6.png

Yeah that is not a mod as it is.

1. Install it as in your screenshot (with more fitting mod name).

2. Right click the mod and "Open in Explorer".

3. Create new folder structure for the mod, adding \CalienteTools\BodySlide\

4. Put those 3 folders inside that BodySlide folder.

How i knew? I just opened DD-Assets mod (or any armor mod that supports bodyslide) and found where ShapeData and others normally should be.

16 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Yeah that is not a mod as it is.

1. Install it as in your screenshot (with more fitting mod name).

2. Right click the mod and "Open in Explorer".

3. Create new folder structure for the mod, adding \CalienteTools\BodySlide\

4. Put those 3 folders inside that BodySlide folder.

How i knew? I just opened DD-Assets mod (or any armor mod that supports bodyslide) and found where ShapeData and others normally should be.

Thx, and again sorry for my stupidity. Btw do you know how to get to the skse.ini with mo?

9 hours ago, AtackHelicopter said:

Thx, and again sorry for my stupidity. Btw do you know how to get to the skse.ini with mo?

Make a new mod folder with just folder SKSE\ containing skse.ini. It works because Skyrim looks for it under Data\. But you can't make a mod out of enblocal.ini or any other in Skyrim root folder.

From this menu you can alternatively use the "Create empty mod" to do that half way for you. Hit Refresh when done with changes done outside of MO2 itself, it may sometimes be necessary.

mo2.jpg.be01a2ed10e94dadc13f67b532929b1f.jpg

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Make a new mod folder with just folder SKSE\ containing skse.ini. It works because Skyrim looks for it under Data\. But you can't make a mod out of enblocal.ini or any other in Skyrim root folder.

From this menu you can alternatively use the "Create empty mod" to do that half way for you. Hit Refresh when done with changes done outside of MO2 itself, it may sometimes be necessary.

mo2.jpg.be01a2ed10e94dadc13f67b532929b1f.jpg

Thank you kind sir, i tried to do what you told with aradias outfitt and i installed it, turned on and even batched it BUT, the mod did not started and all of the outfits were not in the game. Checked with "additemmenu", tried to craft but it is realy not there. You don't need to help, i might as well give up with this mod.

I thought that the gag prblm was fixed, but this showed up after one of the mod quest starts it does not matter which one though, Q.A.Y.L., S.L.U.T.S. any other devious quest. Also this happends when one of the sex scenes comes up. PLZ hjälp, i realy like these mods, but such things makes it very irritating to play. (If video is unseenable, problem is that characters mouth closes and opens up constantly after starting any dd quest or getting fucked by somebody, fix is installed and it overwrites "interagation", unequip and equip does not fix it)

upd. Checked again, now it does the same thing even without any quests, from the beginning

• 1 month later...

On 4/17/2018 at 4:22 PM, Hylysi said:

I've updated the Aradia Devious Expansion ESP for DDi 4.0 as well as many other minor changes.

The changes made by cetuximab were used as a base.

Here's the list of changes, there's likely others I forgot to document.

Reveal hidden contents

Added: zad_NoHide keyword to Rogue Armor so they do not hide the Aradia Rogue Bras

Added: Missiing keywords to the Aradia Sound Plug

Added: DDx high heel footstep sounds to Aradia Rogue Boots

Added: keywords to various armor pieces (I don't remember which)

Added: body/calves/feet tags (back?) to Aradia Rogue Armor

Fixed: All restraints are now made for DDi 4.0

Fixed: Aradia Sound plug not playing sound effects based off arousal

Fixed: Aradia Rogue Cuirass V3 incorrect female model

Changed: Item descriptions and typos

Changed: Most internal EditorID names

Changed: All armor values to 0 (they're not sellable anyway)

Changed: Weight and armor values on the Rogue Armor set to be more in line with their upgrades (each upgraded version weighs more and has an increased armor rating)

Changed: Disabled lock manipulation on the Rogue Armor set

Removed: 2 unnecessary Soul Gem entries

Removed: 1 unused Constructible Object entry

Removed: Message entries (these are now handled by DDi)

Removed: ZaZAnimationPack dependency

Removed: hdtHighHeels dependency, use NIOverride meshes instead

Issues: The difficulty values on some restraints need to be adjusted to be more forgiving

The Aradia Blindfold still has no working enchantment

DDi 4.0 allows restraint locks to be manipulated so that they can be removed without a key, this means the Rogue Armor set can be worn to receive it's buffs without having to worry about being locked into them

Aradia Devious Expansion DDi 4.0.7zUnavailable

Re-uploading Aradia Devious Expansion DDi 4.0 since I noticed it's no longer available for some reason.

Aradia Devious Expansion DDi 4.0.7z

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Im going to bump it as well since the CBBE doesn't seem to work for me. The blindfold and the gag are missing a texture so it show up really distorted if you look at it in the additemmenu, and you wear it regardless well you get to see a big ! in a triangle for clothing which i know from the mod trapped in rubber mean that the texture file is missing.

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

These assets seem very well done. Is this pack still available for SE AE and is there 3BA conversion of it?

The conversion for DD 4.0 from a few posts up should work fine with DD 5.x, but you'll probably want to run the textures and meshes through CAO for best compatibility with SE/AE. The only 3BA conversion I know of was someone who said they converted it for personal use, nothing that's been publicly shared.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

If I download the 3BA version from Nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48576 ) will this mod allow it to function as a DD set?

That's based on the same outfit as the rogue set, but it looks like it's set up differently - it broke out parts of the outfit as separate items, and is configured as a standard armor.

6 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Alternatively, does anyone know of any other devious devices compatible mods that function as armor?

The gear from SLUTS Resume can be upgraded to add armor and enchants, but that's limited to when you're on the job.