View File

Synopsis:

Let's Tie You Up is a simple mod that allows you to put NPCs in bondage (through dialogue). That's it.

Requirements:

ZaZ animation pack

How it works:

When you talk to NPCs who have an item with the keyword "zbfWornWrist" equipped (this includes all wrist bindings in ZaZ framework as well as DD cuffs) you will get a dialogue option to tie them up. Tied NPCs stay in place and do nothing. You can keep up to 31 NPCs tied up. Talking to tied NPCs allows you to untie them.

If you want to use this without ZaZ bindings, it will also work on NPCs with token 006E59 (letsTieMeUp) in their posession, so you can put one of those in your intended victim's inventory. The mod doesn't spawn any bindings on the tied NPCs so if they don't wear any they will probably look a bit silly.

There's just 3 bondage poses to pick from at this time. Choosing "Let's tie you up" and then exiting dialogue without picking an option will bind the NPC in the pose last used on it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/20/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZaZ animation pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

In front of the item ID add the load position of this mod. For example, if you have this mod 9th on your loading list, you will need to type "additem 09006E59 1" in console (while targeting the NPC you want to tie). If you have lots of mods you probably have some fancy mod manager that can tell you the load order, otherwise count them on your preloader and add your DLCs to that. If you are unsure it doesn't hurt to try and change the first 2 numbers until you get it right (when you get it right the console will not return an error message).

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those of you who are having problems getting this mod to work, I think I just realized the problem... As the mod author stated, this was made as supplement to Paradise Halls/ an extra added feature for Paradise Halls. Said npc must have one of the restraint items equipped in order for dialogue etc. Paradise halls gives you the option of forcing your slave to wear something, for example the restraints, you can then tie them up and stop them from escaping etc... If you have another mod which lets you dress npc's and make them wear things like UFO for example (though will only work on followers) you could make use of the features of this mod.

As to the mod author, very nice Idea btw, will definitely be using this once the PH sexlab extension is more up to date and I go back to using PH 

Hi all. Not exactly a timely reply but there you have it.

To everyone asking how to use the mod: You make an npc wear ZaZ bindings and then talk to them, it's pretty simple, I'm not sure what you don't understand. Obviously you need to have some way to control what the npc wears as sparda said, a number of mods give access to npc inventories, including PH.

There is no item zbfwornwrist, it is a keyword attached to all zaz wrist bindings.

To those asking about sexlab integration, have a look at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01f-141006/

I have no intention of messing with sexlab, I haven't even managed to make good use of zaz functions yet.

Hollow_Fang, I don't understand your question. I think submit gives you access to the inventory of surrendered npcs so you should be able to use this to tie them up, but that's all this mod is meant to do: tie people up.

sparda100981, thanks for helping with the thread.

I wanted to clean this up and make it compatible with stocks since zaz 6 came out and brought the gift of stocks, but I got busy with other things and didn't touch skyrim or the CK since then. Anyway a version with more npc slots has been requested and I will try to provide one soonish. Maybe in the holidays I'll make some other improvements too.

• 1 month later...

Updated with 31 npc slots. This has been briefly tested and doesn't seem to have a heavy impact on performance (unless you bring all your captives in one place, and then only when they are in view), but when someone makes good use of this and keeps many npcs tied for a considerable amount of gaming time, let me know that it works without problem (or not).

Also token 006E59 now has a name (letsTieMeUp) so you can quickly find it in console.

Updated to v1.2 which includes an experimental option to bind captives to your horse (don't get your hopes up for any fancy animations, it's basically a follow package). This will hopefully be helpful when dragging a large number of captives with you.

The pitch: Suppose you came out of a dungeon with 15 subdued and bound bandits and you are dragging them to your favourite cliff to fus them off because you are that kind of bastard. On your way you pass from a village, and you want to get rid of your recently acquired loot. Now you would have to choose between two uninviting options: walking into a cramped shop together with 15 other npcs and trying to push and weave your way to the shopkeeper, or talking to 15 npcs to get them to stay outside before entering the shop, and then again after exiting to get them following you again. But if you have them bound to your horse instead, they stay with it, and parking them is as easy as dismounting. Now you can run off to steal that rabbit's soul, and then mount up and continue your way with no fuss at all. Convenience!

The catch: Currently this only works with the horse you can buy from the Whiterun stables. The one that probably got wasted by dragon breath outside Riverwood while you were shooting fish with your bow or catching bees with your hands. I don't know how to make a follow procedure that targets an alias (if it's even possible) or any other way to make someone follow the nearest horse or the last horse the player mounted. If you can help with this, please enlighten me.

PS: skyrimll is right, this now works with devious cuffs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I read from your description that the NPC tired won't move? Is there a way to tie a follower up so that they still follow but their hands won't come unbound regardless of the situation? Because currently with Zaz the NPCs tend to become unbound upon area transition or entering combat.

• 5 years later...