I've been out of Skyrim modding for a while so this may be a non-issue:

There is (used to be?) an inherent flaw with Racemenu and node/bone scaling where the scale set by the skeleton would not be picked up by the racemenu loader; so if you set the skeleton node to scale at .7 using Nifskope, then went to character creation or racemenu the scale there would still show 1.  Not a terrible bug until you try adding another scaling mechanism (like the SoS size potions) on top of that, when all hell breaks loose.

If you're planning an MCM menu for your version, I'd look into one of the various SKSE extensions that can save and load node variables (if such hasn't been rolled into the main SKSE build by now) so you can just use your MCM menu for adjusting size and shape, and skip the RaceMenu plugin.

Thanks for the info, yeah I've been talking to Groovtama and Expired about this.

At the very least, I want the RaceMenu integration for the test version because I want people to mess around with it and create their own shapes, then upload the numbers so I can turn them into pre-set shapes to distribute among NPCs.

Speaking of, I'm starting from the beginning with these scripts again because I just can't figure out why they're not working. I get it in-game, CRASH. It loads into game, but CRASH. CRASH CRASH CRASH. Hey what does this do- CRASH

AAAAAAHHH I HATE SCRIPTING I HATE SCRIPTING. I'd rather spend 40 hours sculpting than spend an hour writing scripts.

Definitely hoping for full futa support, but if I may, I'd also really like a canine-schlong option for werewolves.

Or alternatively, for the mod to remember different size settings based on whether you're human or beast.  Even an unrealistically generous 10-sized schlong looks positively tiny on a werewolf.

(Vampire lords aren't much bigger than ordinary humanoids, so it's less of an issue for them.)

Suffered some severe burnout from the script work.

Took a break for a week or so but now I'm back. Unfortunately I've started to see problems with the scriptingI've been doing and how much stress it seems to put onto Skyrim. It seems I'll have to create different shapes and then utilize Bodyslide (or blabba's excellent 3DS Max bodyslide-like scripts) to morph them for matching armor(s).

Also I've been working on the citrus body lately, my version is now perfectly symmetrical with perfectly symmetrical weights. It makes things a lot easier for armor or texture modding. The body itself is just as important to this system, as I'm planning this thing to be a universal body between genders.

Suffered some severe burnout from the script work.

Took a break for a week or so but now I'm back. Unfortunately I've started to see problems with the scriptingI've been doing and how much stress it seems to put onto Skyrim. It seems I'll have to create different shapes and then utilize Bodyslide (or blabba's excellent 3DS Max bodyslide-like scripts) to morph them for matching armor(s).

Also I've been working on the citrus body lately, my version is now perfectly symmetrical with perfectly symmetrical weights. It makes things a lot easier for armor or texture modding. The body itself is just as important to this system, as I'm planning this thing to be a universal body between genders.

its why you never set yourself a release date for scripting till you're in the optimizing stages where its already working. Modding is meant to be leasurely, just... do it at you're leisure while giving the odd progress report. Its what most people do.

Interesting, seem I did not see this project before, so, yes, tracking for sure.

As to script, you could see to post them in this thread (or in a new one located in the help section, a thread per script ?) so has to have more people helping (skills & comfort as to scripts = varying, but so far, when done that way there is more return than when done privately).

Tbs.

For Body changes you can try the "Covert Clothing Tool".

With that program you can build a lattice from one body type to another.

Note: it is best if both the reference body types have the same bone weighing (so from option choose a BBP UNP and the to option set to a BBP SevenBase body)

Once you have the Lattices built then you can easily flip the shapes with the convert process.

It does it on a vert by vert basis so it will take time but the end result will be dead on.

So you can create your base body shape, then build multiple lattices that use that base shape as the source (from option) that will output to the different body types....

Note: I'm not sure if the "Covert Clothing tool" will handle UV map conversions though... It may, but I've never tried it. So unp to cbbe, may or may not work... again I don't know.

I've used that program a couple of times to turn UNPB, and 7base nifs into demonfet shaped nifs (as the DF body type is not as widely used at unp, unpb, or 7b).

It does a great job, and from what I've been told the lattices can be used in blender as an "A to B" morph function (or something like that).

Hmmm, I wonder if those lattice files can be turned into bsd files for Body Slide/Outfit Studio... That would make changing armors a snap.

Damn now I'm curious about that.... oh no I almost "short attention spanned on that one".

I'm suppose to be learning 3d max... doh.

Oh yeah, before I forget...the clothing converter tool.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-release-candidate-v085a-10-04-2014/

Brought to you by the same genius that created Mesh Rigger...

I'ld suggest playing with the full version, just extract it to its own folder and play with the create lattice part to get you started....

Duck'n out to get something to eat

More dick is always good!

And being able to customize thickness and length seperately is sorely needed, especially if it also means I won't have to deal with balls the size of melons just cause I like 'em big. Extremely long dicks on the characters always give me phantom pains. Girth? No problem, vaginas are very flexible. Lenght? Well, at some point there's no place for it to go and that can really fucking hurt.

Anyway, what's most important to me is being able to stick it on my female PC. Someone on the first page mentioned a futa version with no balls and a vagina in between, but I would hope there's the possibility to have a simple dick with balls and no vagina as well. (Well, having a vagina probably depends on the body texture I use, so that won't concern you. Just lemme keep the balls.)

Anyway, good luck on this. Can't wait to see it finished.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there support for uncut penises, with varying sizes of foreskin? I have an "elephant trunk" - think of foreskin covering the penis with a little left over to vaguely resemble one-  instead of a "turtle neck" - what you see in vanilla uncut mods - so it would be great to have that feature when accessing Sky UI. Choosing to toggle hairy penises - even the shade of the penis for lulz and more "immersion" - would be cool.

Yup! I support this! Foreskin is so sexy, and I love it! Why there is nothing with it yet? I don't know.  I guess not enough gay modders that share my fetishes.