Alright, I'm alive and back in the game.

Won't go into details on my absence because it's not that enjoyable, but the past week or so I've been setting up the computer again and I have the programs set up and stuff.

Due to changes and innovations like SMT some stuff will be delayed since I don't understand it yet, but I've made some changes:

-Instead of a body with a hole in it for the genital/anus region, it will use BSdismemberment modifier. This is mostly a modder benefit as it won't change the vertex order for body morphs

-Speaking of modding, the genital and anus meshes are in quads now for Zbrush/3DS Max work and has a better edge flow around the anus region! YEAH! It took me hours to finally get it working, but it's going to make opening and closing the anus via morph targets so much easier (I.E buttplugs and such)

-I've finalized my choice to work with primarily blabba's CITRUS body. I don't really have anything against other bodies, but blabba does amazing work and a body with more polygons for morphs is really necessary for my goal of...

-Universal body mesh between genders. This is easier than I thought it'd be to make, but there's currently no masculine textures for UNP. This is something someone else might need to do since I don't really know how to make good textures with 2D hair on them. Apart from the obvious benefit of greater customization for males that is sorely needed, armor will only need to be created for one body. Zap sliders can provide the choice for customization (if you don't want exposed chests on females but you DO on males)

-To go along with above, the planned combinations for genitals are:

[Penis and balls]. [Vagina]. [Penis and vagina]. [Penis, balls, and vagina].  I guess in theory I could make it with only balls and no penis or vagina or something but I don't think that is anyone's fetish... yet.

-These changes mean I need to work on textures again, but it will be easier to blend them to the main body since I learned things while doing it last time that I couldn't make use of n

-Uhh... yeah. It's good to be back, I guess.

I don't want to make a release schedule because it gives me stress, but I'll have pictures to show for what I'm up to in the next few days.

Alright, I'm alive and back in the game.

Won't go into details on my absence because it's not that enjoyable, but the past week or so I've been setting up the computer again and I have the programs set up and stuff.

Due to changes and innovations like SMT some stuff will be delayed since I don't understand it yet, but I've made some changes:

-Instead of a body with a hole in it for the genital/anus region, it will use BSdismemberment modifier. This is mostly a modder benefit as it won't change the vertex order for body morphs

-Speaking of modding, the genital and anus meshes are in quads now for Zbrush/3DS Max work and has a better edge flow around the anus region! YEAH! It took me hours to finally get it working, but it's going to make opening and closing the anus via morph targets so much easier (I.E buttplugs and such)

-I've finalized my choice to work with primarily blabba's CITRUS body. I don't really have anything against other bodies, but blabba does amazing work and a body with more polygons for morphs is really necessary for my goal of...

-Universal body mesh between genders. This is easier than I thought it'd be to make, but there's currently no masculine textures for UNP. This is something someone else might need to do since I don't really know how to make good textures with 2D hair on them. Apart from the obvious benefit of greater customization for males that is sorely needed, armor will only need to be created for one body. Zap sliders can provide the choice for customization (if you don't want exposed chests on females but you DO on males)

-To go along with above, the planned combinations for genitals are:

[Penis and balls]. [Vagina]. [Penis and vagina]. [Penis, balls, and vagina].  I guess in theory I could make it with only balls and no penis or vagina or something but I don't think that is anyone's fetish... yet.

-These changes mean I need to work on textures again, but it will be easier to blend them to the main body since I learned things while doing it last time that I couldn't make use of n

-Uhh... yeah. It's good to be back, I guess.

I don't want to make a release schedule because it gives me stress, but I'll have pictures to show for what I'm up to in the next few days.

Dammit... now im like: "why bother installing any more mods now? i could just wait for this and it will fill all my needs..." LOL.

No but seriously, cant wait for this to happen.

I wonder if it could be customizable in game via an MCM menu.... oooooooohohoho the possibility's!!!

SAM also seems to have gotten dropped by the creator already. And the only way to make males that don't look like Bottom Boys is to use third party textures.

Not to mention the Armor, which, in the version by Vector himself, is as lazy converted as most 'Vanilla Replacers' for CBBE/Bodyslide are: Remove everything that might conflict with the sliders to begin with. So you need third party conversions for THAT, too.

SAM also seems to have gotten dropped by the creator already. And the only way to make males that don't look like Bottom Boys is to use third party textures.

Not to mention the Armor, which, in the version by Vector himself, is as lazy converted as most 'Vanilla Replacers' for CBBE/Bodyslide are: Remove everything that might conflict with the sliders to begin with. So you need third party conversions for THAT, too.

Dropped by creator maybe, but it is being improved upon all the time by other modders and the armor etc mods are being made constantly

I'm going to be editing the OP soon. I've been having some major frustrations over the male neck seam issue.

I think I'm going to end up staggering the stuff I'm working on instead of repeatedly adding new things that add more and more work to do.

I really like the concept of male and female sharing the same body mesh, but there are clearly reasons it hasn't been done before.

The heads aren't in the same positions, the edge loops have different numbers of verts, and even the skin color is different. (Male textures lean towards blue, female lean towards red. Does that make sense to anyone?!)

Right now I'm just going to focus on the penis/anus work and then figure out the male body stuff later. I don't want to keep this on hold as I learn new things like .tri files for heads and all that nonsense.

[haven't read the replies yet, just hopping on tonight to say this stuff]

Also, god damn Terraria is freakin addicting. I've lost a week of time to it because I completely lose track of time when playing it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll have an update to show to show progress today or tomorrow.

I've almost finished my manual retopology of the mesh.

I'm pretty bad at this, patching up holes like this to maintain quads (squares) is really, really annoying. Make a line to form a few triangles, delete some of them and make new polygons, delete a couple lines, blah blah blah.

It's going to be worth it, though, I watched a video about maintaining detail in low polygon meshes and it really seems necessarily for morphs.

The problem was that I depended on textures for the detail and that's a bad idea.

post-145041-0-04315300-1439072963_thumb.png

bleh. still need a lot of work to do on smoothing it out but hopefully you can see the improved topology readily enough.

Compare it to the picture in OP and hopefully the 20 hours I've spent manually adding these squares was worth it.

Yeah Arhon, I don't want to give a schedule but maybe a test version in the coming weeks. I want to be 100% confident in the mesh before I do textures again since I've done them twice now since throwing them away for new mesh/UVs

post-145041-0-77985000-1439182221_thumb.png

This is looking fantastic as usual. Quick question about the anus you mentioned before, but just want some confirmation; would the opening/closing of it be HDT based or did you have something else in mind? Because someone else is working on a HDT anus and they may be able to provide you with some guidance to get it to work, they just need some help getting the methodology sorted out. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45989-help-me-get-this-hdt-anus-to-work/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for lack of responses, I'm just logging on here when I can give updates.

post-145041-0-34647800-1441495089_thumb.png

I've mostly finalized the topology and am ready to move onto texture work. The amount of time I spent obsessing over this is embarassing.

Anyway, you may notice the anus and balls look strangely open- it has to be that way so I can paint/mold them.

Also the balls need to be apart on the unskinned mesh so they can clang onto each other seperately like pendulums. ;)

Think of this model as a bodyslide body that's flat and unmodified- it's a blank canvas.

I really want(ed) to add support for multiple penises, but I don't want to delay this yet again. It will have to be some sort of "armor" that replaces this penis unfortunately; it's just too far above my skills for me to pursue a mesh that can morph into something with multiple penises. Maybe in a few years.