Any good slavery mods for the pc to become a slave.

VenomWolf9

I so damned miss Player Slave Encounters from good old Oblivion. Imho the best mod I ever played from LL - besides the frameworks that make such mods possible of course.

Btw is SD still playable at all? The "broken" tag in the download center makes me nervous...

Yet with all respect to the creator/maintainer, I wouldn't be brave enough to use any SD for an actual playthrough, or even have it installed/runinng while playing "in earnest"...

For me it messes too much with bandits and existing places/content, and in the end being enslaved to some nameless idiot that has you running around and sometimes fucks you? Nah, I still want to experience something while playing, not just staring at the monitor waiting for something to actually happen. I'd make a miserable slave in real-life, for sure...

Anyway, something like SD would be cool, if the "framework" of getting enslaved would lead to several different and handcrafted encounters, like in the mentioned Play Slave Encounters from Oblivion. For example the bandits defeat you, rape you and you are tied and gagged for a while, but then you get sold to places and owners specifically designed for this, with unique  interaction, dialogue and "premise" (sadist, BDSM, Beastiality, abusive bandits, perverted nobles, vampires etc)

Everything easier written than modded, I know :s .

While SD+ is  the only real slavery mod currently afaik, there are lots of mods that can lead to nice slavelike situations. And captured dreams probably includes a nice player slavery part in future versions.

I also like to set the madame cut percentage in radiant prostitution really high, roleplaying it as the innkeeper abusing the PCs need for money. And working girl is nicely dirty too.

Finally if you also run Defeat + Devious Captures and Submit + Progressive Bondage and Deviously Helpless this leads to extremely interesting escapes when you get defeated.

Yet with all respect to the creator/maintainer, I wouldn't be brave enough to use any SD for an actual playthrough, or even have it installed/runinng while playing "in earnest"...

For me it messes too much with bandits and existing places/content, and in the end being enslaved to some nameless idiot that has you running around and sometimes fucks you? Nah, I still want to experience something while playing, not just staring at the monitor waiting for something to actually happen. I'd make a miserable slave in real-life, for sure...

Anyway, something like SD would be cool, if the "framework" of getting enslaved would lead to several different and handcrafted encounters, like in the mentioned Play Slave Encounters from Oblivion. For example the bandits defeat you, rape you and you are tied and gagged for a while, but then you get sold to places and owners specifically designed for this, with unique  interaction, dialogue and "premise" (sadist, BDSM, Beastiality, abusive bandits, perverted nobles, vampires etc)

Never played Play Slave Encounters,but what i read now look awesome.Kinda sad you cant use it in skyrim :).

With SD+ he making awesome job,but its look mod more focus on capture and escape then slavery part.If you afrait SD broke your game, its should not,i have it and after 80+hour all work normal.Only one problem is with unistal,but unistal any mods in actual game is way too hell.

While it's not strictly a slavery mod My personal vote is Xaz's Prison Overhaul.  The Bloodworks in Winhelm and Castle Dour in Solstice are pretty intense dungeons in their own right so being drug off into the depths of them while helplessly squirming is nice. Plus you can set the punishment intervals and it has an end to it so I don't get bored with it.  Only problem is it's surprisingly hard to RP getting caught committing a crime in Skyrim, at lest something like rape.

This is exactly what I was thinking running SD+, its a nice intro for another mod to take over leading to an area you describe that a player can eventually fight their way out of.....or the player might be sold to cultists who are using the player as a summoning sacrifice, or a vampire feeding lair or sex toy for some nobles exclusive club to be used and later killed if the player cant escape.  The SD+ capture method could be a nice way to get to the bottom of some custom dungeons and allow you to fight to the entrance and with a few options it could be randomized a bit like a radiant quest line.

There is a non-adult vampire mod on Nexus I've posted in which the player, if lucky/unlucky can find himself enslaved to and serving a series of master vampires. If the player wants to be a slave, he has to avoid becoming a vampire and just play the game until he has obtained a particular item which allows a vampire to quickly enslave npcs. It is not good for the npcs, but might be fun for the vampire. Upon obtaining the item, he will receive a quest marker pointing toward a place to go. If the right things happen in a particular game and one of two vampire masters learn the player has the item, a mace, the decision of whether to try being a slave/cow will be made for the player. The cow/slave is powerless, and it can be rather fun as you lose abilities over time.

There is a non-adult vampire mod on Nexus I've posted in which the player, if lucky/unlucky can find himself enslaved to and serving a series of master vampires. If the player wants to be a slave, he has to avoid becoming a vampire and just play the game until he has obtained a particular item which allows a vampire to quickly enslave npcs. It is not good for the npcs, but might be fun for the vampire. Upon obtaining the item, he will receive a quest marker pointing toward a place to go. If the right things happen in a particular game and one of two vampire masters learn the player has the item, a mace, the decision of whether to try being a slave/cow will be made for the player. The cow/slave is powerless, and it can be rather fun as you lose abilities over time.

Got a link?

Got a link?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40369/?

The mod can be and is meant to be a bit confusing as the player figures out what is going on. The player is not more important to the main actors in the mod than any other npc and most events are precipitated by semi-randomized actions by non-player npcs. Eventually, vampires may come to rule Skyrim.

• 4 months later...

I'm also after something similar to this. I did have a go at SD+ for a while but I agree it's too focused on capture and escape. I'd also like something a little less sex-focused, like having to do random tasks etc, even some sort of player house servant mod would be good. I found myself getting bored during SD+ staring at npcs and occassionally getting fucked by them. It's not really an option for an immersive playthrough. One mod I'd suggest that I think is doing it well thus far is Death Alternative - Captured. Atm it's only really the Falmer slavery, but basically they have you doing tasks for them (y'know, as a slave should) like collecting ingredients, cooking up other slaves for the falmer's next meal and distributing said meals... actually those are ALL the current tasks, but it's a WIP and will surely grow in it's diversity. I'd like to see this kind of setup but applied to more than just Falmer. 

I should note that DA does also handle vampire slavery too but that's in it's basics atm, not that I'm aware if it's going to be expanded on further, but basically it consists of hanging out in the vamps lair and getting your neck bitten every now and then :P. You're 'told' to keep the place tidy but that's understandably hard to code as a task/quest.

Anyway there's some very promising ideas and wonderful modders out there currently working on stuff like this, so I'm pretty excited to see what they create!

I agree that SD+ is indeed lacking, it would need more people on it or more content because i feel like the content exists but is too scattered, it would really be more interesting if there were things to do instead of blankly staring, it would be nice to have a mod where you actually want to try to escape. In SD+ i know i'd just have to have sex enough to be free'd or just run away and most of the time it works and there's nothing else to do.

Archived