Elf Milf - Beautiful stand-alone Follower - Yui0820

Eikichi Onizuka

Bullfye

there is a possibility, but not a 100% guarantee, it could arise cliping error! to all save only if it does not work, you stand in front of the companion.

open the console, click with the mouse on your companion, then you see the code, then "setnpcweight 00-100" enter
the breast size you lay firmly. I hope I could help you.

german

es gibt eine möglichkeit , aber keine 100% garantie , es könnten cliping fehler entstehen ! zu aller erst abspeichern wenn es nicht funktioniert , du stellst dich vor den begleiter . öffnest die konsole , klickst mit der maus auf deinen begleiter , dann siehst du den Code , dann "setnpcweight 00-100" eingeben

die brustgröße legst du fest . ich hoffe ich konnte dir helfen .

Bullfye

there is a possibility, but not a 100% guarantee, it could arise cliping error! to all save only if it does not work, you stand in front of the companion.

open the console, click with the mouse on your companion, then you see the code, then "setnpcweight 00-100" enter

german

es gibt eine möglichkeit , aber keine 100% garantie , es könnten cliping fehler entstehen ! zu aller erst abspeichern wenn es nicht funktioniert , du stellst dich vor den begleiter . öffnest die konsole , klickst mit der maus auf deinen begleiter , dann siehst du den Code , dann "setnpcweight 00-100" eingeben

I have tried out that and set the weight to 100 cause usually fixes this issues and for testing reasons, but it changed the face to vanilla style face and hair...

Bullfye

german

I have tried out that and set the weight to 100 cause usually fixes this issues and for testing reasons, but it changed the face to vanilla style face and hair...

yes I have almost thought, that's why I said the "cliping error" can occur. with vanilla face textures operates this console command perfectly. I'm sorry it did not work.

Bullfye

german

1. open console

2. click on her (until it show her correct ID, if you use racemenu it will show her name)

3. setnpcweight 00~100 (her face will change but ignore it)

4. type "disable" then enter. She will disspear, dont freak out and dont click anything. ANYTHING

5. type "enable" then enter again, she will re-appear with adjusted weight.

but man.... she's called MILF for a reason... well... actually TWO BIG REASON !

Bullfye

german

1. open console

2. click on her (until it show her correct ID, if you use racemenu it will show her name)

4. type "disable" then enter. She will disspear, dont freak out and dont click anything. ANYTHING

LOL...I wounder!

TY for the info.

standalone, so i suppose she use her own skeleton right ? no incompatibility possible with xp32 anim and all ( of course, who say "new skeleton" say "use the damn fore tool for animation ^^) but just in case, wich skeleton she use ? xp32 ? vanilla ?or else ?...

standalone, so i suppose she use her own skeleton right ? no incompatibility possible with xp32 anim and all ( of course, who say "new skeleton" say "use the damn fore tool for animation ^^) but just in case, wich skeleton she use ? xp32 ? vanilla ?or else ?...

no companion mod has its own skeleton, all the female body using only a skeleton, if it uses the CHSBHC then it would be advisable to use the original skeleton so BBP. You can also use the XP32 skeleton, but in no case a "TBBP skeleton"!

german

kein begleiter mod hat ein eigenes skelett , alle weiblichen körper verwenden nur ein skelett , wenn er den CHSBHC verwendet dann wäre es ratsam das original skelett zu verwenden also BBP . du kannst aber auch das XP32 skelett verwenden , aber auf keinen fall ein "TBBP-skelett" !

Bullfye

german

yes I have almost thought, that's why I said the "cliping error" can occur. with vanilla face textures operates this console command perfectly. I'm sorry it did not work.

No worries, I thank you for the help anyway... :lol:

Bullfye

german

1. open console

It worked now she has a more reasonable breast size...TY  :)

So you know by any chance if this remains saved in the save game or does it reverts back to the original size each time I reload the game ???

Yes, she use her own skeleton, but you can replace her skeleton.

The skeleton I use is "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50 (1.93a rev 50)".

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Sorry for asking, but what body is she with in this Mod ???

The body I use is CHSBHC body.

attachicon.gif03.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot134.jpg

ha, that's my, now you will receive big eyes. :P

breast size 250%

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3314950893867420049/8743C6F78738274D12051692D3CECEF3BBEAE8B9/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3314950893867426431/6967A003E7BCE62A80F312848522100374340897/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3314950893864577369/0C365F834AF53B45AE8510FACB09618E929B0588/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3314950511245195654/33E6CAE4D3729FA170A4EFB44671D687F7149FDB/

breast size 100%

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3316075617423735887/A6836EC5BC33B37EC19656BF3EC83B763BAEACC5/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3317200789694162178/2D1DE350ED418826CA517C1F3B604C1B2D039A32/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3317200789694072090/6FE09274E5045E5C904933CC31E22B8EAC69AEB7/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/685971610279116777/4F6A3B45EFE88C6A5AC23B9042C50CDC249B971F/

and look at times on the pussy, 3D pussy hair.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/685971610279094651/BEAFC989F924D2B2EF864956955EDA9069324237/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/685971610279084382/CA1956D57F36620A00E7C828C3721B1922AEBA28/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/666830221654248627/CA121347E678E69E9999D158D1002659B7109368/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/666830221613555383/80E120AAEAD82542C8C4FE30779C2733181EDCEF/

I hope you like it.

3D pussy hair.

post-89240-0-35802200-1396293551_thumb.jpg

post-89240-0-12424500-1396293640_thumb.jpg

post-89240-0-66632800-1396294312_thumb.jpg

big breast and bigbig breast.

post-89240-0-65488300-1396294390_thumb.jpg

post-89240-0-33419600-1396294396_thumb.jpg

I don't know you want stick to what.

CHSBHC, CHSBv3 TBBP, CHSBHC V3, all 3 still CHSBHC for me, I use all.

CHSBHC has no TBBP, CHSBv3 TBBP has,

CHSBHC V3 has better nipple but max weight breast is too big so I delete the max weight replace to 0 weight.

post-89240-0-37457400-1396297037_thumb.jpg

big breast and bigbig breast.

Is the demon girl also a follower, can you share please?

I still asking @Expired6978 to help me, hope he will.

So the demon girl haven't sure she can be the stand-alone follower, sorry.

If she become to stand-alone follower, I will releasing her.

BTW, the horn is equipment mod, so without the horn she just the regular elf. lol

THATS NO MILF! ... jeez, im horny, you got me by the balls... i mean... fuck dude... id give here like 27 human years max... THATS NO MILF!

My response exactly, Ragna!

That's the good news.

The bad news: look at my face. Then look in a mirror. It's all relative, dude. From the mod maker's perspective, she's a milf; to you and me. . . . Well, let's not go there (my grandchildren are about to come over, and they don't even know that I know what a MILF is!)

CHSBHC V3 has better nipple but max weight breast is too big so I delete the max weight replace to 0 weight.

attachicon.gifScreenShot675.jpg

I only use CHSBHC of Cherry, he is for me the best CHSBHC "at all".

you have not seen what is on my pictures differently? my CHSBHC is unique, it has an open pussy, you can clearly see the "inside" lying labia.

I just downloaded this and before installing I looked at the folder structure within the download. 

Everything will be in a folder named yui820 if I just extract it. I'm not sure NMM will install it correctly either. Before I proceed, can someone tell me if I am wrong. I'm old and getting used to being wrong occasionally :)

Thanks!

I just downloaded this and before installing I looked at the folder structure within the download. 

Everything will be in a folder named yui820 if I just extract it. I'm not sure NMM will install it correctly either. Before I proceed, can someone tell me if I am wrong. I'm old and getting used to being wrong occasionally :)

Thanks!

It is "stand-alone" follower.

So don't worry, just open NMM and double-click to install the mod. Mod will be install correctly.

you have not seen what is on my pictures differently? my CHSBHC is unique, it has an open pussy, you can clearly see the "inside" lying labia.

download link please ? :blush:

download link please ? :blush:

You can also try this CHSBv3 TBBP support (butt jiggly) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31349/?

but.. the problem is too Big breasts, which forces you to set the Minimum Weight to 0

Archived