Here's all the hair mods I've found together. They are packed separately as I will be adding on to this collection. I'll just reply on this topic when I have found/uploaded new hairs. So far... I have the Stand Alone (will not overwrite) Peggy hairs, some SKS sims, and Beautiful Hairs, original (shiny) textures.

LINK TO ALL THESE HAIRS AS STANDALONES!!!

SKS Hairs!

My 4Shared account!

Click for hairs!

Currently, there is no password, but if you are ever asked for one it will be Skyrim. That's easy to remember right?

****** UPDATES! *******

Direct link to the NEW stand alone beautiful hairs!

Link to hairs

Beautiful hairs pics!

beautifulhairs.jpg

Beautiful Hairs Alternate Textures!

Here

Update! Roy12 Gave me permission to link some hairs they ported over from other games here! Thanks Roy12!

Illusion Hairs

Update! Terra Hairs!

NOTE: THE WEIGHT SLIDERS ARE FIXED! RE-DOWNLOAD THIS!!!

vVFsm.jpg

FIXED Weight Sliders!

Update! Lovely hairstyles!

on the nexus

7403-1-1328124522.jpg7403-2-1328124523.jpg

7403-3-1328124523.jpg

Update! Athena Hair!

on the Nexus

7577-1-1328130957.jpg

Update! Soya's hair!

On the Nexus

7400-3-1327927872.jpg

Update! MORE SKS Hairs!

Direct Link to Hairs!

SK_KKKhair.jpg

UPDATE!!! New CH hairs!

Direct link to hair!

Make sure you check for other updates as there are more hairs available!

News!

I know for a fact that there are a LOT of new hairs being developed right now! I'd give you a preview but I want to keep it as a surprise! As soon as I possibly can, I will get you those new hairs!

I think I may have figured out your problem. If you don't download certain hairs but DO get beautiful hairs, you will get weird versions of the ones you didn't download. I just downloaded beautiful hairs 2.0 and got purple versions of two hairs I had never downloaded and weren't advertized as coming with the pack.

(Hopefully) coming this weekend, renaming the hair files to english lol and uploading a couple more. Also, making a section of the clothing I use. They will be my preferred clothing mods - skimpy, sexy, and cute but not naked. There will be no bras masquerading as outfits in my pack. If that is not your cup of tea, go find your own clothing. I'm not gonna waste hard drive space on a mod I have no intention of using.

Hi there! I've updated, translated, and uploaded some new hair files. I THINK I figured out why some hairs didn't show up and I hope I fixed that. Soooo much easier to tell what you have uploaded when the file is in english! If I'm missing anything please let me know!

The Yin____ hairs are SKS, the sims hairs are SKS, the other hairs are (now) labeled accordingly.

:idea: These look great, and I would like to try them out, but cannot currently get them.

Is there any chance somebody could please put these on a site that is NOT "4shared", or at least somewhere that does not require a login/registration to use?

(Or just right here on L.Labs, if such is possible?:) )

EDIT: Just caught the new updated direct link in the opening post! Many thanks for adding that, Sisgood!:)

:idea: These look great' date=' and I would like to try them out, but cannot currently get them.

Is there any chance somebody could please put these on a site that is NOT "4shared", or at least somewhere that does not require a login/registration to use?

(Or just right here on L.Labs, if such is possible?:) )

[b']EDIT:[/b] Just caught the new updated direct link in the opening post! Many thanks for adding that, Sisgood!:)

Once I get home this afternoon, I'll try to post up the other direct links. I didn't actually realize 4shared needed a log in lol.

Thanks for the heads up!

4shared doesn't require any logins for me. I can download from them without any problems.

Back to the hair mod. For some reason all the hairstyles from Beautiful Hair mod only have dark brown texture options. Could someone tell me what folder structure should look like for this mod's textures to work?

4shared doesn't require any logins for me. I can download from them without any problems.

Back to the hair mod. For some reason all the hairstyles from Beautiful Hair mod only have dark brown texture options. Could someone tell me what folder structure should look like for this mod's textures to work?

I think thats just how most of the hairs from that mod are like. You should try this to give better textures and colours.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5152

I think thats just how most of the hairs from that mod are like. You should try this to give better textures and colours.

O really? I saw that there's a "textures/a" folder which has many .dds files that look like blonde, some red hair texture etc. Are those not supposed to be used by the mod? Also the screenshot shown in the first post shows otherwise.

O really? I saw that there's a "textures/a" folder which has many .dds files that look like blonde' date=' some red hair texture etc. Are those not supposed to be used by the mod? Also the screenshot shown in the first post shows otherwise.

[/quote']

Yeah the originals should have a bunch of colours, some brown, some blonde etc. If they are all brown then maybe something is wrong. Though if its not finding the textures I would have thought they would be showing purple or something.

The correct path for the hair textures should be "...\skyrim\data\textures\a\"

O really? I saw that there's a "textures/a" folder which has many .dds files that look like blonde' date=' some red hair texture etc. Are those not supposed to be used by the mod? Also the screenshot shown in the first post shows otherwise.

[/quote']

Yeah the originals should have a bunch of colours, some brown, some blonde etc. If they are all brown then maybe something is wrong. Though if its not finding the textures I would have thought they would be showing purple or something.

Weird. That's where I put them. This is making me rage because there really are some awesome hairstyles in here. D:

Oh well. I'll try poking around it some more.

[/quote']

Weird. That's where I put them. This is making me rage because there really are some awesome hairstyles in here. D:

Oh well. I'll try poking around it some more.

Hmm when i tested them last night, granted I didn't check ALL the colors but I did adjust colors for a few of them and they all seemed to be working. I think the original beautiful hairs are mostly dark brown/brown but you can adjust them a little. The new ones though, I was getting bright red and really light blonde from some of them.

Are you able to adjust the color slider at all? Also, check the file path to the hair meshes folder to see if they match and make sure your data file is checked. You might also need to uninstall any old version of beautiful hairs you had.