SkyMoMod V12 Sex Lab Compatibility Patch

Guest Jenova23

Ok, finally I made it work, I replaced all the meshes where I could with the penis version just like in horny dogs of skyrim.There are lot of meshes however where there is just a penis model and there is no body mesh with it, so I didnt really know what I can do with them.All vanilla stuff working now with a constant erection,

How exactly was this achieved? I tried removing some of the mesh files but it didn't seem to work. Does anyone know exactly what files need to be removed or added? Because I'm just grasping in the dark.

does this mod conflict? When I'm using this the monster switches to the normal vanilla skeleton. ex: draugr in this pack turns into vanilla draugr when sex is initiated. 

EDIT: Yes it does, I got it so now the monster stays there but it doesn't have a penis, I looked and all the meshes and textures are there. Does it need to equip it or something?

Nude Monster mod does it because it automatically changes the skin mesh temporarily during sex scenes then back when they're finished. It has something to do with the meshes. But when I disabled Sexlab Nude Monsters it reverted all vanilla monsters to that vanilla mesh(without the erections). I tried various things like removing the normal meshes and keeping only the erect ones(or so I thought) but that only made my game crash when I tried to load a save so I had to put the files back in. I'm not certain how to replace just those vanilla meshes with the same corresponding mod the erections come in with only the erections.

I still fiddle with it on and off, but I know others have figured it out already on their own. I keep rereading those posts but it doesn't give much detail other than meshes need to be replaced. Would be neat to have extra monsters, the original limitations are way too sparse for such an expansive world.

• 2 weeks later...

I still cannot seem to figure it out. I would like more monsters but don't want to loose vanilla monsters. So far it looks like I have to choose between vanilla monsters without cocks or other monsters that turn into vanilla meshes during sex. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I have this weird problem when it launches the animation, it changes into a vanilla creature.

After the animation ends, it turns back to its formal state.

-> Example: Arch Daemon turns into a Werewolf during animation

This is the most common issue it seems. It's the result of Sexlab Nude Creatures; it is intended to change the mesh of the vanilla creatures during sex scenes then back when it's done so the monsters weren't all walking around with constant erections. Unfortunately this also means that SkyMoMod monsters are changed to their corresponding vanilla creature type.

There is a way around it by removing Nude Creatures and only installing the nude mesh variants of the vanilla creatures. The only drawback being that everything is constantly erect. I, personally, judged this a minor issue and tried to install everything that way but can't seem to figure it out :( Every time I think I've got the files right my game simply crashes upon loading. Right now I am stuck with vanilla creatures. Wish I knew how to place the files properly.

Thank you it worked, sort of...

Now the only minor problem is that the creatures get invisible when an animation starts. I can fix it by using Resurrect. Though it's annoying.

I need a help. I installed skymomod v12 and patch skymo-dawn (not sexlab patch), all works greatly. When i installed sexlab patch appears ctd in open world. When i switch off sexlab patch ctd disappears. Anyone help

Does it work if you disable the skymo-dawn patch?

If i disable Skymo-dawn (sexlab patch) there is no ctd. Skymomod works fine. If i install official Skymo-Dawn (not sexlab patch) I haven't ctd

If i enable Skymo-Dawn (sexlab patch) i have ctd in open world. I hope you understand. My english is not good

I am unfamiliar with the skymo-dawn patch but from your information it seems apparant there is an incompatability between it and the SL patch. Do you have a link for the skymo-dawn patch?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mayaktheunholy

so the New version of SkyMo should work with sexlab without a patch ??

Not exactly. Animations should play for creatures with a compatible skeleton, but they will either not have any genitals or if you use nude creatures, they will swap to a vanilla mesh during sex. More Nasty Critters includes archdemon, but that's it.

Nude Creatures and this patch work on different principals. This patch has a separate penis mesh, Nude Creatures changes the whole mesh.