PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Will there be an update at some point tah gives you the ability to choose which clothing slots are affected during transformation? Because as it is now whenever my character transforms she is still wearing most of the clothes she had on before she transformed.

Also it would be cool if whenever your character draind the life from a victim through sex the NPC's dead body mesh changed to that of a Draugr's, maybe with a fade to black effect like Bloody Cannibalism, on the Nexus.

@ojanen

thanks, this mod is awesome! 

-my character transformed-

bD0tFNR.jpg

Q84b56u.jpg

-alternative color +alduin HDT tail-

oCAiMVU.jpg

for now I have no problem 
great work!

S.

Somebody can help how I can install Alduin HDT tail in the package? 

I tried to use this

but there are just too many files in there, and SKSE package as well...

Or someone can just upload the HDT dragon tail as it needs to go into PSQ library please?

Also how I can use different tails?

Ok I found it.

I got it working. My only problem is that the tail is just started to flip and then just fixed in a weird position. HDT problem?

Also Ojanen please make this mod working for MALES. not the whole mod. Just the transform side of it...playing 

with a true demon char....would be AWESOME....please....

Getting a missing body issue when transforming. I installed a set of meshes and textures from the list supplied but still nothing. Was I supposed to select from a group of the meshes or were they all supposed to go into it?

Added meshes and textures are as follows:

Succubus Boots

Meshes\PSQ\boots_0.nif

Succubus Cuirass

Meshes\PSQ\Cuirass_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\1stpersonCuirass_0.nif

Succubus Gloves

Meshes\PSQ\gloves_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\1stPersongloves_0.nif

Succubus Horns

Meshes\PSQ\Horns_0.nif

Succubus Wings

Meshes\PSQ\Wings_0.nif

Succubus Tail

Meshes\PSQ\Tail_0.nif

Transform Body

Succubus Form

Meshes\PSQ\femalebody_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\femalefeet_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\femalehands_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\femalehead.nif

Textures\PSQ\femalebody_1.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalebody_1_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalebody_1_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalebody_1_sk.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehands_1.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehands_1_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehands_1_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehands_1_sk.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehead.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehead_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehead_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehead_sk.dds

Human Form

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalefeet_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead.nif

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1_sk.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1_sk.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead_sk.dds

Transform Eyes

Textures\PSQ\PSQSuccubusEye.dds

Transform Hair

Meshes\PSQ\Hair.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Hair.tri

Meshes\PSQ\HairLine1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\HairLine1.tri

stuff

If you had looked through the earliest posts you would have found the answer to this with minimal effort.  Basically, the files that come packed with the mod are just dummy files that have no data.  They're only there so you know what you can replace when you transform.  You're not supposed to use any of them.  No data files = no body.  Hence your problem.

stuff

If you had looked through the earliest posts you would have found the answer to this with minimal effort.  Basically, the files that come packed with the mod are just dummy files that have no data.  They're only there so you know what you can replace when you transform.  You're not supposed to use any of them.  No data files = no body.  Hence your problem.

Ok, thanks for making me feel like a moron. Now comes the next problem. Are there any transformation packs available or do I need to have one custom made?

stuff

Ok, thanks for making me feel like a moron. Now comes the next problem. Are there any transformation packs available or do I need to have one custom made?

u make your own. put w/e body files u want in the transformation folders and thats what youll look like when u transform. i wouldnt touch the human form folders unless u want it to have a different body then what u use (it wont show up until u transform to succ and back though). for the tail, wings, armor, ect, u have to rename what u want to use to what it says in the transform folder (like tail_0 and wing_0). i use the animated wings for mine and 1 of the hdt dragon tails.

Sorry I am an amateur. I still can't make the transformation go right. It lack files that I don't know how to get, I even have the Succubus race, but seems it isn't compatible. If I could put the meshes and textures from it to the trasformation it would solve the problem. Anyone made a tutorial teaching how make it? Because many files are different, sometimes you have a version with _0 and other with _1 but in Succubus mod one have one of them, the names are different from the ones in the dummy file too.

so i have a annoying issues, i am trying to be a lunari along with a succubus, after i activate the PSQ in MCM my first person looks like this....

any idea how to fix it?

1. This mod does not support custom races. "Succubus" is an affliction like "vampirism" and "lycanthropy", so it may have race-specific commands. If your character has been a vampire or werewolf before, that might have been a significant factor.

2. Though usually: when you see this happen, either your meshes or skeletons are messed up, or you installed some custom animations incorrectly. Make sure you installed your meshes and textures in the right order - before installing any custom skeletons like XPMS (which usually needs to be installed last, or without being overwritten). Also, make sure to run GenerateFNISforUsers before starting your game (with the Skeleton Fix patch checked if your use XPMS skeletons).

I'm no modder; just a lurker speaking from experience. xP

the drain do too much damage, can i do something about it?

You can adjust the drain amount in the MCM (mod configuration menu, via Esc), under "Player Succubus Quest", "config" tab.

Default multiplier is 1; you can raise or lower it. Do note that the drain effect scales with Rank, exp, and target arousal (if you enable it under the arousal tab). Usually when target's arousal is below ~20, the drain is rather weak. Above 40, it'll become more deadly. Above Succubus Rank 2, and with target's arousal above 50, you'll kill a guard really easily.

p.s. Yay, first post. lulz.