Was anyone able to get the breast motion as smooth as on the first anim? For some reason no matter what file HDT file combo I use the breasts get stuck on the hands and get dragged up too far.

Yeah, I used to have issues like that. Perhaps, it has to do with your hdt.xml being outdated or incompatible with your HDT Physics plugin. I'm not realy sure, but all of my problems went away after I started using CLP's preset: http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/topic/60-custom-dl-clps-hdt-customized-2013-12-07/

Like everyone I love No 5 but tbh its not very "idle", however a nice selection all round.

I have been looking for a particlar type of idle and was hoping someone could direct me to the right place.

What I wanted was an idle that does a 180 degree turn holds for a bit and then turns back, the reason is for use during racemenu adjustmest as it allows a front and rear view which is esp useful when applying bodypaint and/or tatoos

hi Kamo

did you contact the author of this anim's?

now comes my question, it would be possible anim 1 to 5 in one to "combine"?

german

hast du kontakt zum autor dieser anim's ?

jetzt kommt meine frage , wäre es möglich die anim 1 bis 5 in eine zu "kombinieren" ?

Yes I did contact the author. I can ask him.

German

Ja ich habe kontakt zum Autor. Ich kann ihn fragen

hello my friend and already achieved what?

german

hallo mein freund und schon was erreicht ?

Like everyone I love No 5 but tbh its not very "idle", however a nice selection all round.

I have been looking for a particlar type of idle and was hoping someone could direct me to the right place.

What I wanted was an idle that does a 180 degree turn holds for a bit and then turns back, the reason is for use during racemenu adjustmest as it allows a front and rear view which is esp useful when applying bodypaint and/or tatoos

The Dragonfly tbbp idle does that. You can fish it out of this archive, or if you've got the sevenbase body installer 7zip it's in the animations folder.

The Dragonfly tbbp idle does that. You can fish it out of this archive, or if you've got the sevenbase body installer 7zip it's in the animations folder.

Checked the vid clip out and that is Perfect, 1 e-cookie on its way :D. Unfortunately Nexus will not be getting their cookie as they are having one of their periodic (read as daily) syncing times

hi Kamo

german

jetzt kommt meine frage , wäre es möglich die anim 1 bis 5 in eine zu "kombinieren" ?

German

german

Hi I wrote to the creator. The animation No. 5 is created an animation of several of him. He has not been right there to expressed that he joins the other animations, but gave me a description of how I can join them. However, this unfortunately does not work yet ....

German

Hi habe mit dem Ersteller geschrieben. Die Animation Nr. 5 ist eine Animation aus mehreren von ihm erstellten. Er hat sich noch nicht direkt da zu geäußert, dass er die anderen Animationen zusammenfügt, aber mir eine Beschreibung gegeben, wie ich diese zusammenfügen kann. Dies klappt aber leider noch nicht....

hi Kamo

german

German

german

Hi I wrote to the creator. The animation No. 5 is created an animation of several of him. He has not been right there to expressed that he joins the other animations, but gave me a description of how I can join them. However, this unfortunately does not work yet ....

German

Hi habe mit dem Ersteller geschrieben. Die Animation Nr. 5 ist eine Animation aus mehreren von ihm erstellten. Er hat sich noch nicht direkt da zu geäußert, dass er die anderen Animationen zusammenfügt, aber mir eine Beschreibung gegeben, wie ich diese zusammenfügen kann. Dies klappt aber leider noch nicht....

Could you ask him about a slower version of  5? Like 35-45% slower? I would greatly appreciate it.

Anyone know where to find the Run Optional 2 animations from the video b3ast1e posted?

Awesome work, I like to use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28978/? (pretty Motion Package) along side it just rename the files to fit and can enjoy all 7 at any given time.. but I must have the one or "ones" below.. so cant wait for those give me, give, give me, ha ha ^^, My Dream would be to see a "Random Mix" if that can even be done.. as in you stand there in motion 4 (default), then every few secs you randomly do 1/2/3/5, sort of like how this mod worked http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11954/?(Pretty Female Idles) I just want and wish i could make one where its motion 1 as default then do 5 here and there randomly, nice to dream ^^ like i said awesome work and please give us more/updates <3

How about this one ?
1bSJOlJ.gif

this is not yet available :(

im still having issues with the collision ive done all the instructional videos and its still not working im using the UNPB TBBP body and the only thing i can think thats causing the problem is the HDT.xml file is not the right one or something cause when i alter the body file everything looks right except collision then when i modify armor the armor/and body if skin shown is invisable.  as for tehe hdt.xml file i labeled it as it said in the instructions to  hdtCBBE.xml im not sure if thats the problem using UNPB any help please?

im still having issues with the collision ive done all the instructional videos and its still not working im using the UNPB TBBP body and the only thing i can think thats causing the problem is the HDT.xml file is not the right one or something cause when i alter the body file everything looks right except collision then when i modify armor the armor/and body if skin shown is invisable.  as for tehe hdt.xml file i labeled it as it said in the instructions to  hdtCBBE.xml im not sure if thats the problem using UNPB any help please

Are you using ver 1.2 or 1.1 HDT objects? if you ask me 1.2 is broke, i always use 1.1.. if not I get the stupid "breast sticking to hands" bug.

Checked the vid clip out and that is Perfect, 1 e-cookie on its way :D. Unfortunately Nexus will not be getting their cookie as they are having one of their periodic (read as daily) syncing times

You can also use TFC prior to using showracemenu, get the angle you want, then running it. You'll jump to the face view than back to the view you set using TFC. Good for checking hands and feet tattoos as well as the back.