(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

Updated the mod. It now supports both language within one download and also the required clothing mods are now integrated into it and supports CBBE and UNP.  Also the mod is now proper translated into English.

I will answer tomorrow to the problems which you have encountered.

Updated the mod. It now supports both language within one download and also the required clothing mods are now integrated into it and supports CBBE and UNP.  Also the mod is now proper translated into English.

I will answer tomorrow to the problems which you have encountered.

thanks a lot :) i have 1 issue, in the previous version (my english is not very good) and the game said something like ¨your scrips files run in a slow speed¨ that is problem of this mod or is my problem for have a lot of mod like frostfall? etc etc thanks for your work and update :)

edit: whit this update, at least for now, everything is perfect in the mod :) the only issue is when i go upstairs whit hulda and when i strip the scene don´t start and when the two girls appeared, my char make a kill move jajajaja and i run naked around whiterun, but, thanks :) i will wait the next updates

sorry my bad english

Well, I ran FNIS and the dance animation is working now, so that solves that mystery, however minor said mystery was, lol. 

I reran the quest from the start from a save I made outside the tavern, and it seems to work okay, but might be a bit buggier on the speech after the first day's work is done.  Hulda kept initiating conversation and going through the performance report and taking money from me until I chose the option in the conversation that indicated I didn't like the customer's attentions that leads to the whore conversation topic.

Also, I've noticed that i can ask children in the tavern for their order, but it just keeps looping that option without being able to get them to order anything.  I guess they shouldn't be allowed to make orders, or limit them to food orders only?

Still getting a message that says something in German (I think) after getting paid for sex when the gold is added; it usually gives a value (like 22.5000000 for instance) and the word (wish I had thought to write that down), then a normal message that 22 gold had been added to my inventory.

Other than that, everything looks good.  Still getting the odd dagger animation, but this time I'm getting something different.  Once I strip for Hulda, I'm stuck in place, can't move like I used to before the latest update, and I get a message that flashes up stating that the previous scene failed to complete properly.  It's up there for just a second or two before the next stage plays and the girls come in.  Then the stabbing.  I'm stuck in place if I don't hit any of them, but I'm locked in the combat stance unable to equip anything if I do turn them hostile.  I'll attach my latest log for you.

Papyrus.0.rar

Thanks for the update. But, I'm afraid, that I still have the same bug. Did all was asked from me: served 8 customers with food, 4 customers with dancing, 1 with sex . Only that NPC were dissatisfied. At the end of the day, Hulda said: "All customers were dissatisfied" and the tavern quest failed. Can't reapply the quest.

Also, I noticed that whenever my PC was dancing, an icon of money bag and the red arrow pointed to down, showed at the upper right corner.

Ok, after playing with mods, found out that for some reason, having the Vigilants mod from here active makes this not work.  Don't know why, but that after deactiviating it, this mod worked.

But I'm also getting the customers dissatisfied message from Hulda, no matter how good I do with everything.

I found the problem with the unsatisfied message, even you did not messed up everything. I fixed and tested it and it is working now. I will go now through the reports to see if there is anything else what needs to be fixed before uploading the patch.

Be aware that the killmove probably may still exists, I yet have to test it myself and see what causes the problem.

one question does this mod only results around whiterun ?? or does this add more in other places too the description does not mention much about this part.

Currently yes, at this stage of the mod it does not offer much game content wise. But it has alot if different scenes and dialogues depending on your progression in the world so far. My palns are that this mod isn't a fire-and-forget quest. With every gameplay you can encounter different things. I took care of alot of possibilites what a player can do or would do if he/she is an explorer.

So do I enslave or can i get enslaved?

or both?

Not right now, but the goal is (of course) to get you into these situations. This quest is one of a few quest which will observe your decision making and prepares you for different entries into the main quest (Main quest is partially implemented in form of dialogues but not unlocked now).

Hm...stats says that all customers (tavern work) are happy, only 1 unhappy. Hulda says "all my customer are unhappy with you" and fired me... mod finish there? Is not any other way of begin the tavern job ?

Thats the End of the Tavern job...the next Quest dosnt exist in this time

Lock at Bugreport point 1

Not really. In the prior download I worked for two days and then Hulda offered me the prostitute job, and the girls appeared, then I had the dagger attack movement bug.

In the new one I work one day and, even being a good waitress (lol) Hulda says I am a disaster and the "Mission not complete" message appears.

Another small bug I found is that the MCM menu inside "APPS" appears empty, only the Autosave option is present, like this:

- Autosave

The other options only appear when the quest start. I don´t know if that is how it has to be.

Anyway, keep the good job, HeroMaster ;)

I will make a note in the main description. If the MCM config menu seems buggy or not appearing at all, type 'setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1' in the console. This will reload and reinitiate the menus.

stoped Heromasster the Quest at this Point with the lastUpdate? The next Quest dosnt exist (only some textfiles)

I have this Problem actualy

Lock at this (and translate)

The main quest is implemented already in form of dialogues but not unlocked.

Well, I ran FNIS and the dance animation is working now, so that solves that mystery, however minor said mystery was, lol. 

I reran the quest from the start from a save I made outside the tavern, and it seems to work okay, but might be a bit buggier on the speech after the first day's work is done.  Hulda kept initiating conversation and going through the performance report and taking money from me until I chose the option in the conversation that indicated I didn't like the customer's attentions that leads to the whore conversation topic.

Also, I've noticed that i can ask children in the tavern for their order, but it just keeps looping that option without being able to get them to order anything.  I guess they shouldn't be allowed to make orders, or limit them to food orders only?

Still getting a message that says something in German (I think) after getting paid for sex when the gold is added; it usually gives a value (like 22.5000000 for instance) and the word (wish I had thought to write that down), then a normal message that 22 gold had been added to my inventory.

Other than that, everything looks good.  Still getting the odd dagger animation, but this time I'm getting something different.  Once I strip for Hulda, I'm stuck in place, can't move like I used to before the latest update, and I get a message that flashes up stating that the previous scene failed to complete properly.  It's up there for just a second or two before the next stage plays and the girls come in.  Then the stabbing.  I'm stuck in place if I don't hit any of them, but I'm locked in the combat stance unable to equip anything if I do turn them hostile.  I'll attach my latest log for you.

Yes, children will be involved in the tavern quest. They only will give you food orders. Never, ever they will ask you for something else. You can ask them right now, but their requests are not implemented since they will ask you for different food. Unfortunately there are no vanilla non-alcoholic drinks so I have to write a complete set of dialogues to make child-friendly requests. I will lock the option in the next patch until I'm ready with the dialogues.

Hello Heromaster,

great mod, works without problems (version 101) :D, just noticed some minor flaws:

I played through the tavernwork part of the mod so far and noticed that every customer having sex with my PC told me afterwards he was unsatisfied, me not worth the money and so on. :angry:

MCM statuspage on the other hand shows no unsatisfied customers and speaking with Hulda at the end of the day she told me I did perfect work so far and she wants to see me again the next day. :P (btw experienced the same as UrbanSniper for Hulda repeating the conversation and going through the performance report)

So it seems the wrong dialog lines get triggered when speaking to my customers after sex.

I also noticed the debuff (reduced stamina/carrying) got applied in the middle of the sexscenes rather than at the end, perhaps due to my setup of sex duration in Sexlab (about 160 s I think, not to mention I sometimes go back one or more stages due to adjusting the character positions), so my sexacts last quite long  :blush: .

Other than that everything works flawless :shy:

Ty for your report. The customer only get dissatisfied if you decline to have sex with you (There are alot of possibilites which leads to a declined sex request w/o dissatisfying him/her). The chat about your performance is different. They may say that you were a waste of time but still are pleased that you agreed to have sex with them in the first place. If they approve or disapprove your performance is directly depending on your SexLab skill in the requested sex act. Behind the scenes there is a calculation which increases your sex level.

For example:

Your character is a virgin in anal sex and is an expert in oral and vaginal sex acts. So it considers all three profiencies and calculate a temporal sex skill in anal, which is higher than your real anal skill.

To make a long story short: This mod triggers a line of dialogue depending on your actual skill rather than time. This, and this is my personal opinion, should give it a more realistic touch than a performance calculated based on time. Neither of them are perfect and probably a mix of both will do much better.

The summary dialogue with Hulda at the end of the day should now be fixed with version 0.103

This should not happen, but it probably caused by switching back and forth the stages in a sex scene and/or prolonging the scene beyond the timer set in SexLab itself. The debuff will be applied after the sex scene reports to be completed. So there might be a conflict. To make sure, I will look into that issue and see if there is anything I can do.

So I've been keeping an eye on this mod for a while...

Only tested the prostitution side of the mod, not that impressed as it did exactly what 2 other sexlab prostitution mods do (Radiant Prostitution & TDF). I drop by now because the game wouldn't let my char. get out of the bed after sex. So 2 problems

1) A German line will appear during sex then followed by an English line (aka "Germangermangerman 45.000000000000000000 Septimgermangermangerman" Then followed by 45 Septims added)

2) My char. is force greeted into prostitution. When Hulda asked is anything ok, my char. said everything is ok, when she left the Bannered Mare, a pop up said she have to return to the Bannered Mare or the quest fails in 3 seconds, and it id, so I reloaded & talk to Hulda, then Hulda keep walking toward my char & keep talking to her until she has to reply that there are guests who wants to have sex with her, then Hulda will let her go.

However, I do impressed with the insane details of NPCs speaking as if they are aware of my char. quest progress & other status. I'll try to see if anything changes if she declined not to have sex with anyone at all.

But then, the char. I was using wasn't into prostitution to begin with, & I'm also not into prostitution much. so I still looking forward for a route meant for people who doesn't like the idea of having to become a prostitute in order to be enslaved.

I personally didn't like Whiterun, for some reason, Whiterun always crashes on me, my char. manages to get to the Bannered Mare by using console command, besides, Bannered Mare is just tiny & with few people in it. 5 Max? My experience was better when I use mods like Populated Cities to add more NPCs so it was ok. So will it be possible to start the quests while not in Whiterun? I also think the OP should provide some descriptions & features of the mod in greater details, so you won't need to answer it to everybody 1 at a time.

Keep up the good work.

Hello! First, thanks for this mod!

Unfortunatly, I have a bug, I think some people already reported it : when I talk to Hulda to finish the work, she told me it's OK but just after thatshe told me that the customers were unhappy about me and I fail the quest.

Also, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but a customer ask me to take a break to "know each other", and I have only three options, asking if he prefers to have drinks/food, to say I can't or to threaten him. Can't I accept?

Hi there, 

I can get the quest to start fine, by talking to Hulda and putting on the Tavern Clothes. But whenever I interact with an NPC, I do not get any new dialogue options. So, I can't serve them. 

Any ideas what might be stopping the dialogue from appearing?

Hi there, 

I can get the quest to start fine, by talking to Hulda and putting on the Tavern Clothes. But whenever I interact with an NPC, I do not get any new dialogue options. So, I can't serve them. 

Any ideas what might be stopping the dialogue from appearing?

to start the quest talk to hulda once not two.

and you will sit on a stool after the quest ought to follow a normal court your event.