Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HDT Breast for all TBBP Body and Armor

• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

alan81512

alan81512

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

POPULAR

GOOGLE translation:

How to use?

Forge or Console input player.additem xx00a0a0 1 obtain HDT Havok Object then Equip it.

Delete Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets female\skeleton_female.hkx.

This file may cause HDT physical  failure or abnormal.

v1.1   fix esp no work for the argonian and khajiit races problems

v1.2  update HDT_Physics_Extensions_v11-23 & hdt.xml / hdtm.xml v0.2

HDT added to the default Outfits by 0ACMJ0.But I'm not sure if there is work

I think effect of hdt.xml v0.1 is better than hdt.xml v0.2, so back up v0.1 in 7z.

Attached File  HDT Havok Object v1.2.7z   2.8MB   93099 downloads

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Uno

Uno

Passionate Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Ok, this file simplifies all the process and works correctly, just plug/forge/play, nothing to say but thanks. No bugs so far...

Wänkä

Wänkä

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

T H A N K  Y O U

GOOGLE translation:

How to use?

Forge or Console input player.additem xx00a0a0 1 obtain HDT Havok Object then Equip it.

Delete Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets female\skeleton_female.hkx.

This file may cause HDT physical  failure or abnormal.

This MOD use HDT PhysicsExtension v9-28  ,you can download the new version and overwrite.

attachicon.gifHDT Havok Object.7z

xxsleepyxx

xxsleepyxx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

this is collision physics or just regular hdt?  because isnt hdt physics automaticly applied to the armor as long as its tbbp or bbp without needing the object?

majordespair

majordespair

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

this is collision physics or just regular hdt?  because isnt hdt physics automaticly applied to the armor as long as its tbbp or bbp without needing the object?

it adds collision via an item, works great for me so far, got one equipped on my self and 2 companions.

tuctuc

tuctuc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Well, this seems highly convenient :)

what slot does it equip to ?

xxsleepyxx

xxsleepyxx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Very convienient.  So much better than having to sift thru the ton of info on the unofficial forum to figure out how to get it working and then having to make the modifications yourself.

Its the most easy way to add collision physics to body and armor instantly.  This file should be at the top of the unofficial thread just to save everyone the hassle of trying to teach and be taught how to enable it the old way.

Kalatorni

Kalatorni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Yep, this works with my bodyslide++ CB TBBP body. Dunno about the slot it uses, but it took Dandelion armours "scrap armour" (arm + thigh plates) part slot.

However, i'm using modified 9-28 and using this HDT object hampered down the customized jigglyness a lot. But the concept works, I'm glad to see innovative ways to implement this.

HeetXS

HeetXS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Freaking awesome.  Thanks a lot!!!

tuctuc

tuctuc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

However, i'm using modified 9-28 and using this HDT object hampered down the customized jigglyness a lot.

Yep, hdt.xml seems to completely override the original settings and if you use this with skeleton.hkx active the results are quite comical.

For these reasons i rather wait till this collision concept matures a bit.

Copy pasting settings to match on these massive files feels a bit tedious job to do (also i belive the file is a little out of date now)...perhaps it could work too by removing everything else and leaving only the collision data.

But i have too little knowledge of these config files to dare try this myself...too little documentation available so i have resisted the urge to try fiddle with it much yet.

alan81512

alan81512

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

44st slot

Well, this seems highly convenient :)

what slot does it equip to ?

TnTTnT

TnTTnT

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Thanks.

Don't have to add HAVOC path to all armor anymore.   :D

It work fine for HDT 11-16.    :shy:

Trickery

Trickery

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
Very nice! Now we just need an xml that will work well with Sevenbase.

TheSGC

TheSGC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Run bodyslide++ afterwards?

edit: seems to work without bodyslide. using Caliente's silly huge version, so lots of clipping, might be better with regular size breasts. unless someone knows what i should modify in the xml?

absoltekk

absoltekk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

This mod isn't working for me. The item just doesn't transfer the bounce to other items. I guess I'll wait for this to be developed further

Crowzer

Crowzer

Treasure Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Doesn't work with the lastest version of HDT Physic ext. (such as 11.16 or 11.14).

Nice works btw, could you make a vesion supporting the new physic ext ?

grimmdead

grimmdead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

I'm still having issues getting HDT physics to work, i've attached the HDT.xml to the body_0 and body_1

Any idea what might be going on? My idle animation is still the tbbp idle. 

watwatwatwat

watwatwatwat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

I'm still having issues getting HDT physics to work, i've attached the HDT.xml to the body_0 and body_1

I have the same problem, I want to make it work like that HDT gif everyone is posting.

grimmdead

grimmdead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

I have the same problem, I want to make it work like that HDT gif everyone is posting.

RIGHT!? So frustrated...

Kalatorni

Kalatorni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Why you discuss about this matter here? The purpose of this thread is to offer a shortcut without manually adding those values via nifskope....