Kitiara: Anyone have the most recent version?

I really like this mod. I use EFF though and after I dismissed her with EFF, she just went back to regular follower options. If I dismiss her, she won't leave and I can't add her again to EFF.

She's another stalker now, like Sooji. Although I did accidentally get Sooji to stop following me around.

Has anybody seen any updating done to Kitiara?

Never used EFF but I don't have this kind of problems with AFT, might worth swapping mods.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw this mod on a mod review video on youtube.

too bad it's took down,

I'd like to ask what would be required if I want to us this mod?

Nothing required. Kitiara in entirely standalone.

I would say that a few SL mods are good options, though. :D

Great to have the Hedi follower in my current playthrough, although strange things seem to happen to her where Sexlab is concerned.

I've seen her skeleton warp in some strange ways and even saw her don a skinsuit once, which struck me as very odd since she already has a gorgeous nude body of her own.

kudos to someone having the last version of this mod before DK disappeared from the nexus, I had 1.0 for the longest time and after slapping over 5k hours into skyrim I took a bit of a break to play New Vegas again and forgot to update my skyrim mods from time to time

Matter of taste which one is better looking.

So i just say Kitiara looks (FOR ME) alot better the Hedi but thats my taste offcorse.

Got more then 300gb mods so if one dissapear still got the mod.

Happy i still got 1.1 version here from 1.0 i used :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm loading this mod up now, thanks for the sharing! It looks promising and I really enjoy (good) custom voiced followers. Considering the voice actor, Anna Castiglioni, received praise on gems her work on this mod my hopes are high for Kitiara.

Oh I've been doing a bit of online-investigating, and take a look at the supposed author's response to the the VA offering to share the mod with some poor sod, link sort comments to newest. Kinda sad that he's not shared his reasons for ditching the modding community like the way he did. Really surprising actually, considering the iron fist that is ruling over nexus, that negative comments about the author would have gone un-banned for too long. Unless the author is the one who lashed out at a commenter, resulting in the authors ban.

The world will never know  ;)

Maybe I haven't played enough time with this companion but I must say, it is really apparent that this mod wasn't finished. I mean there just isn't any depth to it (Kitiara), there's nothing "more than meets the eye" about it, what you see is what you get. Honestly the only highlight that sets this companion apart from a vanilla companion is the custom voice.

Perhaps I'm just used to custom companions who have more options included with them, a back story with their own quests. Kitiara is a good foundation by all means, but the final release left much wanting. Too bad she'll never be finished.

• 3 weeks later...

Never thought of it, but thanks, folks.

Err, that is, this is Kitiara Uth-Matar, right?

The only reason I am downloading it is, in my opinion, that it is her. That would also explain the attitude, since she was the same way in the books (especially towards Sturm).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

She is now back on Neuxs as well

Actually, she's been removed again.

Maybe I haven't played enough time with this companion but I must say, it is really apparent that this mod wasn't finished. I mean there just isn't any depth to it (Kitiara), there's nothing "more than meets the eye" about it, what you see is what you get. Honestly the only highlight that sets this companion apart from a vanilla companion is the custom voice.

Perhaps I'm just used to custom companions who have more options included with them, a back story with their own quests. Kitiara is a good foundation by all means, but the final release left much wanting. Too bad she'll never be finished.

Well, that's what appears to be the main issue.  Kitiara does feel unfinished and it is Anna's voice that really makes her even worth downloading.  That being said, I have a feeling she was finished, ultimately.  Other VA Followers, like Anna's own Anduniel, or Sofia, or the amazing duo in the Dragon break series usually have all the voice acting done all at once or in bunches, if they are doing staggered releases (as is the case with Sofia0.  it's a shame, because Kitiara would have made an excellent darker themed follower.

• 3 weeks later...