View File

A simple sound FX replacement for the oral and sex sounds for SexLab.

Universal Sex SFX

The universal sex SFX, sounds good with almost everything.

Universal Sex SFX (Louder)

Louder variant of the universal sex SFX, sounds good with almost everything.

Thrusting Sex SFX

Thrusting sex SFX, sounds good with thrusting animations only.

Try adjusting the SFX delay to match the animations.

Thrusting Sex SFX (Louder)

Louder variant of the thrusting sex SFX, sounds good with thrusting animations only.

Try adjusting the SFX delay to match the animations.

Universal Oral SFX

The universal oral SFX, sounds good with almost everything.

Mature Oral SFX

Sounds are based on a more mature character.

Works with semi-aggressive or aggressive oral animations.

Younger Oral SFX

Oral sounds of a younger female performing fellatio.

It's for aggressive oral animations.

Installation

Preferably install with a mod manager or remember to backup if you do it manually!

Credits

Thank you very much to eric23123 for uploading some very sexy wet sfx, really helps with the sex sounds!

Most definitely props to CGi for making this awesome installer for us!

We really appreciate what you've done for us, thank you!

How to Use

Select preferred delay in SexLab framework voice and SFX menu. Choose your desired delay, it can be adjusted during intercourse, the adjustments set in after the next or previous stage animations. See if you can match the animation movements to the sex sfx.

Changelog:

• Fixed Thrusting SFX

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/28/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework 1.57
  • Special Edition Compatible

Sample?

Just open the 7zip file navigate around, play the .WAV files and there's your samples.

What we really need is some choking, gagging sounds to go along with the DT animations. Kinda like a shorter, milder version of this :lol:

I was kind of hoping Ashal could make SexLab able to utilize specific sound fx for certain stages of the animations.

You could then try to synchronize each sound to the speed of the animation to match then it would sound better.

I remember awhile back when I had Oblivion some sound fx matched the animations of certain stages.

Greetings!

I rather like the mod, but I was wondering if it were at all possible to make these .. well louder? I turned them all the way up in sexlab but I barely hear them cause I'm using Audio Overhaul.. and.. I hear the fire cracklin' more then errm.. other things >.>

I'd greatly appreciate it!! Thank you! If not, I understand as well :)

-C

Greetings!

I rather like the mod, but I was wondering if it were at all possible to make these .. well louder? I turned them all the way up in sexlab but I barely hear them cause I'm using Audio Overhaul.. and.. I hear the fire cracklin' more then errm.. other things >.>

-C

The oral and sex sounds for me are great, yet I'm not using your mod Audio Overhaul.

Here's a louder version, funny the compressed size is 666kb hope it's not too loud. :lol:  http://ul.to/1juta5i9

I've uploaded the louder version to SexLab Downloads so if anyone else wants it louder.

Greetings!

-C

The oral and sex sounds for me are great, yet I'm not using your mod Audio Overhaul.

Here's a louder version, funny the compressed size is 666kb hope it's not too loud. :lol:  http://ul.to/1juta5i9

YAY! Thank you very much! I'm going to try now :D

-C

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Bain wizard file needs to go into the archives root, where meta.ini is placed.

Just to have it mentioned ... and to sound smart. ^^

Thanks for the info boss! I was wondering that exact thing when I got to implementing it.

Good job! The oral is a vast improvement over the old "kissing" sounds. Maybe one of these days we'll figure out how to integrate a hip-smack sound in there for certain animations, but until then, this mod provides a significant upgrade!

It's good for now, I would LOVE for that to happen though, like in Oblivion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

May I ask how you went about creating this?

I'm currently trying to make my of fx replacer but I've run into some trouble having it play correctly in-game.

It seems there is a delay for each time the sound tries to loop. However when the animation reaches the next stage, it seems to start to overlap.

I would like to know if there is some sort of method that you used or if there is an easy way to go about applying new sounds.

May I ask how you went about creating this?

I'm currently trying to make my of fx replacer but I've run into some trouble having it play correctly in-game.

It seems there is a delay for each time the sound tries to loop. However when the animation reaches the next stage, it seems to start to overlap.

I would like to know if there is some sort of method that you used or if there is an easy way to go about applying new sounds.

Keep the sounds very abrupt and short, somewhat around the length I have mine set to.

If you have sound fx files that are long break them up into smaller .wav files, add them into your .esp with the CK.

Is there such an opportunity - to share folders:

1. Rape animals.

2. NPS rape you.

3. You rape NPS.

Thank you!

I'm sorry but I'm kind of having trouble understanding what you want.

Do you mean add specific sounds fx for each given scenario?

That would be possible but the bestiality would be lot of work. Thank you for the advice though.

Keep the sounds very abrupt and short, somewhat around the length I have mine set to.

If you have sound fx files that are long break them up into smaller .wav files, add them into your .esp with the CK.

About how short should the files be? I'm trying to get just 2 to work that are roughly about 4 seconds long. (I've been trying to match them with the length of the original files.)

Also what's this about an .esp? If I'm just trying to make a replacer I don't think an esp is necessary is it?