The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

There is a way to play MF animations with my futa character? It only plays lesbian and my sexlab gender is already set to male.

Activating the SL Defeat feature to chance the animation only have lesbian anims listed.

EDIT: Fixed deactivating all the lesbian anims in the sexlab and now plays the others.

I uploaded a new version of Sisterhood but I noticed I forgot to include the files for the Sisterhood-Sisters customization part of the mod.

I will upload that part tomorrow... until then, please do not update the new version yet.

The package size is growing remarkably.

1.33 = 85MB

20190408 = 140MB

:classic_ohmy:

? Looking inside, it's the bsa. What's the new feature that blows up the size? The changelog doesn't shout a 55MB issue at me. :classic_blush:

4 hours ago, PerFylk said:

Thank you for the bad update. Only the sky is visible, everything else is grey

I have no idea what you mean here.

6 hours ago, worik said:

The package size is growing remarkably.

1.33 = 85MB

20190408 = 140MB

:classic_ohmy:

? Looking inside, it's the bsa. What's the new feature that blows up the size? The changelog doesn't shout a 55MB issue at me. :classic_blush:

I noticed that as well but I couldn't find what part of the BSA accounts for that change in size.

I will have to compare the old file structure to the new one side by side to see if the new file packaging process added more than expected, or simply added files that were missing and should have been there from the start.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Does it matter which ZaZ or ZAP Version I use?

I am still using Zaz 7.0. I believe people have used 8.0 without problem but I cannot test it myself yet.

40 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have no idea what you mean here.

I noticed that as well but I couldn't find what part of the BSA accounts for that change in size.

I will have to compare the old file structure to the new one side by side to see if the new file packaging process added more than expected, or simply added files that were missing and should have been there from the start.

I am still using Zaz 7.0. I believe people have used 8.0 without problem but I cannot test it myself yet.

got a typical bFloatRenderTarget=0 screen, but that was not the problem. Maybe it was a corruptsave's. The last 3 autosave + last normal save was like that.  5 saves backwards it was fine

*sigh*

call me deaf and blind, but I think it is the first time that I ever found

Spoiler

Elisif's secret stash

And I have always wondered that there MUST be something. :classic_blush:

Definetely, I RP waaaaay too much .. :classic_laugh:

Out of curiosity... since when is it there ? version 1.2.x?

4 hours ago, worik said:

*sigh*

call me deaf and blind, but I think it is the first time that I ever found

Hide contents

Elisif's secret stash

And I have always wondered that there MUST be something. :classic_blush:

Definetely, I RP waaaaay too much .. :classic_laugh:

Out of curiosity... since when is it there ? version 1.2.x?

Yes,,, it's been there for a few years :)

I have both BIJIN Mod Series and ORDINARY WOMEN mods in my load order, needless to say, that your mod's face modifications will conflict, is it safe to run xEdit and fix it so your mod uses their records? or deleting those modifications from your mod's plugins is better? really not in the mood for grey face bugs.

thanks for all the hard work and sorry for the English, not my main language.

1 hour ago, yagonew said:

I have both BIJIN Mod Series and ORDINARY WOMEN mods in my load order, needless to say, that your mod's face modifications will conflict, is it safe to run xEdit and fix it so your mod uses their records? or deleting those modifications from your mod's plugins is better? really not in the mood for grey face bugs.

thanks for all the hard work and sorry for the English, not my main language.

I am using BIJIN mods and Ordinary women as well, but I never had to use xedit to fix anything.

Just make sure Sisterhood comes after them in your load order and you will be fine.

10 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am using BIJIN mods and Ordinary women as well, but I never had to use xedit to fix anything.

Just make sure Sisterhood comes after them in your load order and you will be fine.

that is kinda the problem xD I like SENNA, HAELGA, and SVANA looking just the way they are =x, no offense, will putting my MERGED BIJIN/OW esp after yours cause trouble?

11 minutes ago, yagonew said:

that is kinda the problem xD I like SENNA, HAELGA, and SVANA looking just the way they are =x, no offense, will putting my MERGED BIJIN/OW esp after yours cause trouble?

It shouldn't.

I try to change the sisters outfits by script, and leave their appearance alone.

7 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

This mod really slows the game down and causes crash. I have way more game freezes since I started the quest than I had befor.

Dude no offense, but, I've got a piece of shit computer 6 years old, 300+ mods (merged stuff for plugin cap) and I can't remember the last time I had a freeze or CTD, with or without this mod. check your other stuff cause something other than this mod is wrong there...

Edit... actually I do remember a ctd, when I was trying to get one by spawning 50000 NPCs in Alternate Start cell, after optimizing body textures with Ordenador, I got to 20000 NPCs with 5 FPS.

26 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Dude no offense, but, I've got a piece of shit computer 6 years old, 300+ mods (merged stuff for plugin cap) and I can't remember the last time I had a freeze or CTD, with or without this mod. check your other stuff cause something other than this mod is wrong there... 

Edit... actually I do remember a ctd, when I was trying to get one by spawning 50000 NPCs in Alternate Start cell, after optimizing body textures with Ordenador, I got to 20000 NPCs with 5 FPS. 

Lucky you. This mod somehow causes freezes and ctds. Mostly in the temple itself. Maybe it was the mod that was too much for my game stability.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Lucky you. This mod somehow causes freezes and ctds. Mostly in the temple itself. Maybe it was the mod that was too much for my game stability.

HA! How I wish it was just luck, 6 years of modding this shit, again and again, break something > fix it, rinse and repeat. And after all this time I still mess up sometimes, here if you haven't already (and if you are having freezes you probably didn't) https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0 and for the love of all that is holy use MOD ORGANIZER. you can download the 32-bit version here https://www.nexusmods.com/Core/Libs/Common/Widgets/DownloadPopUp?id=54852&game_id=1704&source=FileExpander. You don't need to, but if you learn how to use tes5Edit you will find you don't even need to look for fixes anymore and can just fix any bugs and perform cleanups yourself(It looks more complicated than it actually is at first).

5 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

At which point of the questline will Hamal start Fjotras training? I have never seen her in chains, sex with others, or kneeing. Just walking around.

It starts after you drink from the altar and receive the Agent of dibella effect.

52 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It starts after you drink from the altar and receive the Agent of dibella effect.

So far nothing happens. Fjotra wears the submissive harness and Sanguine is mentioned by another sister. I have to do the bards quest now.