• Pandora
    • CNHF Calyps and Nuskas Heroic Form
  2. 2. Favorite Body Replacer (cont.)

• VOTED ON FIRST QUESTION
    • E55 Female Body Replacer
    • Prometheus Better Female Natural Body
    • 4uDIKs Real body -4RB-
    • numenume erosbody for CBBE
  3. 3. Adds - (added after initial poll, these votes aren't as accurate)

• VOTED ON A PREVIOUS QUESTION
    • UNP Skinny
    • Jay's Triple Melons
    • Calientes Female Body Bustier Version
    • Big Bang Body
    • UNPBB

Good evening all, new to the boards here. I saw your section here on body mods and since I did not see the one I use on your list

I thought I might add it here since I feel it is a really good body mod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30181/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D30181%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure that this isn't a different body. It uses the UNP body but it sounds like he did a little mesh work and a bit of fine tuning with the textures to make the textures appear seamless between the legs, torso, wrists, ankles and neck. In the end it is still the UNP body.

• 4 weeks later...

I had to switch from UNPB to CBBE since I had some wrist/neck seam problems. It's quite sad, but what are you going to do about it?

I've got few questions coming with that:

- what's the big deal about CB++,

- how can I make breasts bigger (is there any CBBE big breasted offspring like UNPB),

- are there any big mash-ups mods like Brokefoot's UNP Mashup? 

CB++ answers your 2nd question. There's a tutorial vid on the CB++ website and there's this thread here that's proved to be very useful for me lately.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11641-cbbecbtbbp-knowledge-database/

I wanted to vote for UNPB, but this poll says I HAVE to vote in each section.  Why?  Most of those bodies I've never heard of, why vote for them?

1) it's the way the poll of the forum works

2) look at ALL the answers for the 2nd and 3rd questions. . . 

• 2 weeks later...

FYI: There's a new body change mod over at the Nexus, called PS Universal Female Body Changer. It allows you to change both the female player's body and the body of female NPCs either through dialogue or spells. Comes complete with meshes and textures for CBBE, CBBE Slim, UNP, UNPB and several other body replacers (ADEC, Dreamgirl etc). Works quite well.

Link: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/47791/?

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up: once bodyslide 2.0 gets publicly released, body replacer preference won't be a big deal. The video demonstrations are fantastic.

CBBE Bodyslide, with Bodyslide 2.0 (make your own bodyslide conversions) then whatever preset you want

I really wasn't aware about it!! When I saw the videos... OH, MIGHTY TALOS!!! O.O

I guess I'll wait for this revolutionary tool, then make a nice body mod (with proportions I like, of course) and armor convertions for it. Looks like CBBEX will be back to life, gorgeous than ever!!  :blush:

I've always been a fan of Caliente's work since I've found the Nexus site one year ago...

Now that Bodyslide 2.0 + Outfit Studio are out, it doesn't really matter which one you prefer, but because Caliente and all the team helping her is doing a terrific job, I'll always give my vote to CBBE. ;)

Hail to great modders !

To me these are too many bodymods to actually try them all. I was happy with CBBE from the beginning. There is no perfect mod though. UNP has superior legs and lowerbody, but CBBE has the superior upperbody, especially the shoulders. The shoulders of Dimons UNP remind me too much of the awful shoulders of Dimons Type3 Body in Fallout 3 and NV. And since you'll see shoulders more than legs my decision was made

Gotta' say it was coming across a few pics of  Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body that got me into modding. I'm still kind of new to it, but I saw the screens and understood an immediate improvement.

For some reason the body is a dfferent color from the heads, hands, and feet for a lot of the NPC's, but I think that has more to do with me messing up somewhere. Even when I turned it off I was having the issue, so it can't be the problem. Still, even with the clash in tones the overall shape is very nice. :)

I started with CHSBHC (bad decision) and shortly after, went to CBBE. Stuck with that for about 6 months and now I've been on UNPB for about a month. Its hard to choose a favorite, I just want something realistic.

Yup, I want realistic. So I am now sticking with UNP BBP (plus using XPMS and Dragonfly TBBP). I so prefer the hips and breast shape with the regular UNP (although UNPBB and Skinny are both kinda' nice, too).

And there are LOTS of UNP clothing and armors out there. No shortage at all. Even with bounce and jiggle.

Archived