Fox 48:   -By Request- <------has Been Added

amazing work..but even more amazing are your beautiful screen shots, true art..well done  :)

any hope of sliders for these?

Well Thank you Man!!!

I don't know about sliders but all my uploaded screenshots can be found here---> My screenshots

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:huh::mellow::rolleyes:-_-:wub::P

I May need to look at your multicolor Celes set....I was tinkering with the default UUNP one and found that if you change the glow color in the nif, but not the texture on the boot you still end up with green laces and a green under section on the boot.

Well guys I hate to say this but I am going to be away for awhile personal life issues are taking hold But I will be back but it might be either a few days or a couple weeks I am not sure yet, I am in the process of moving.

TTY all later.

Thanks buddy!! Yeah moving sucks ass big time, we are moving to another county so I'll have to either transfer from my current job site to another one or look for a whole new job. But either way I am looking forward to a better life, this move is well over due so I can't wait to finally get settled in.

BTW for now I am using my daughters tablet to stay in contact with you all until I can get my internet hooked up.

11 times in one year??? Jesus!!! That's a lot, no offence man but I hope I never have to move that many times, what a headache that must of been for ya??

Hey Z 

i know you got a lot of stuff going on atm , And i got to say thanks so much for your awesome work

One quick question tho. Any idea why i,m getting No body while trying to wear this

Never really had any problem with any of your other work  i also  think this is the only piece (s) that are currently using slot 32

do i need to insert the body back in the nif ? I,ve for a enough information to be dangerous with nif scope  but i could fuddle my way thru i guess

And Thanks again for all your hard work

Newmiller's Vamp Cuirass With Chains:     <--------Revised

As much as I would love to drive truck I personally don't think I could handle it, meaning I get drowsy when I have to travel for 1 hour let alone 4 to 8 hours, it's a very tough job but alot of people don't understand what all goes on when driving truck, but it's fun non the less, I drove a delivery truck for awhile & My Cousin whom I am very close to drove long haul for 15 years, so I know what it all entitles. :D

But yeah I would of told my job where to stick it too if they made me move that many times, that's just insane!!!

My moving to going very very slowly, alot slower then I was expecting, sorting through 35 years of someone else's crap is not fun, especially when they aren't helping with the move, it's just me & my wife, & I have to work in the process, so I only get about 3 hours a night to work on packing.

so it really sucks but I guess that's a part of life.. :dodgy:

yea sorry guess i should be more clear    seems just the body armor in all colors  "slot 32"  tbh haven't even tried boots or gloves 

i even re downloaded it  thinking i may have had the older version   but just seems to make my player body vanish when equipped and re appear when removed

wow man thanks   that was fast great thanks again

Hope the move is getting  easier its one of those thing i would hate to do again

last time i did it i dated boxes   dropped of any box i didn't open in 3 years   at the local donation center with out even opening

you can make almost any follower use this body all ya need to do is replace the body that came with the follower, if a follower comes with a body.. :D

& if the follower uses UNP based bodies, I am not sure if CBBE head with fit a UNP body so you'd have to experiment with that one.

Ok Guys I know it's been awhile since I have posted anything, & to be honest I have been sooooooo Busy in my personal life I have had little time to convert anything, BUT I have put together a Body texture pack, it's a compilation of a few very popular textures....BUT the Labia has been added to the textures so you no longer need to do this yourself.

I have kept the Original file structures for each texture.

The download is at the very top of my download section. :D

on another note if you know any other popular textures that were not in my pack & you would want me to add them to this pack, please post a link & I'll add the Labia texture to it.

I know a few of you in the past have wanted this & I apologize for not converting it at the time but I truely didn't know how to convert this type of jewlery..

But I have learned a few tricks that allows me to convert them.

COMING SOON!!!!

AH1 Piercings

72850_2015_08_16_00006.png72850_2015_08_16_00007.png72850_2015_08_17_00001.png

• 2 weeks later...

Zquad1 - Nice Skin sets.... I can't believe I never tried Sevenity's Carmel set before...

I did notice the femalebody_1_msn.dds that comes with SG and mature have a slightly larger shadow area under the breast (they were painted for unp mainly).

This can cause a strange shadow affect in certain ENB settings, as it is baked into the normal map and the skin....

Sevenity's Caramel set has the least amount of shadowing under the breast (probably cause Sevenity created Sevenbase).

As Sevenity create the skin sets for 7b (which is what demonfet was based on). Caramel has the least amount of shadow painted into the diffuse map as well (best of both worlds).

More then likely the reason for the shadow on the other sets is they were originally designed for UNP... And "as Sevenbase raises the breast up on the body" the small shadow area under the breast gets stretched as that part of the texture is elongated. Sevenity's solution was to reduce the shadow size under the breast which when stretched by the raised breast shape of 7b (and Demonfet) this keeps the under boob shadow looking normal.

Note: The Fair Skin set that was created for UN7B also has a low amount of under boob shadowing (as un7b like demonfet was based on the raised breast of 7base)...

On Piercings...

Look at the HDT Piercing set (there are version in sevenbase, cbbe, and now uunp).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/?p=1270248- Th3oth3r has converted that set over to UUNP (and UUNP can output into the Demonfet shape).

That piercing package combines AH1 Piercings, SED7 Piercings, and Newmillers Piercing sets.

Note: For users that use the Original Demonfet TBBP body that set would need the extra breast bones added back into the nipple piercings. And that set would need the belly bone removed from the naval piercings.

This is a shot of my PC with the SED7 Barbell Nav Ring, SED7 Nipple Rings, and some other stuff from Immersive Jewelry (most of it is Gold with Emerald Gemstones cause she has green eyes).

post-321913-0-40912300-1440995110_thumb.jpg post-321913-0-85084700-1440995487_thumb.jpg

The Second Shot is the Belt and Necklace from the Newmiller Piercing set (HW Black or something like that, I did change the texture path on the jewelry to the red gem path -vs- the default black path... I have her run around in that set when she's a vampire).

The other Option is to use UUNP HDT  (or UUNP HDT SPECIAL) and generate a Demonfet Body set (Me I use the UUNP HDT Special and UUNP Racemenu Morphs to create a Demonfet Body shape for my character in game).

You could also use the Stevierage set to generate a Demonfet shape with Stevierage's bone weights (included all 4 breast bones, and butt bones like tbbp... as well as the hdt belly, and labia bones). http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/?p=1080964(generate it in bodyslide).

Well, that is about all I have this morning.... Oh wait... There is a Piercing set for 7B Oppai (can't remember where it is though) and one for UN7B.

The UN7B set was done by Xuniana http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37539-conversions-for-un7b—tbbp/?p=942632- link and password are in the Opening Post (OP).

In the UN7B set there are only 2 nipple piercings (barbell, and ring), and possibly a necklace with nipple piercings (may be the same as the newmiller one). There are multiple belly piercings (like around 10 or so), and one or maybe 2 labia piercings.

The nipple piercings are damn close to Demonfet (UN7B breasts are based on the original 7b shape).

The belly piercings need to be moved back a little twards the body (un7b has a the unp/unpb stomach).

The labia piercings should line right up.

Note: The piercings only come in a silver for the metal and blue for the gem's. That can be fixed with additional texture sets and tinkering (but would call for adding stuff to the esp).

I think the 7B oppai set has a mix of the hdt combo set and some of the ones from the un7b set. And to be honest I think the un7b set is based on some of Elwin's unp conversions from Daz/Poser... But who knows.

Zquad1, If you want a real challenge Google "Skyrim ImaItem". That BSA contains some really really strange piercings and odd stuff (like a clit stretcher and other strange shit). It has multiple nipple piercings, all of them with a iron/steel type texture. Those are based on an older CBBE shape and may not even have a bbp weighting to them.... I think they were ported over from Oblivion.

• 2 weeks later...