[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

link is dead and single download link is dead fix that or and please make a torrent

Seconded. We badly need a new merged download.

Now I checked - links work for me, both Mega and Yandex disk.

Or do you mean that any other links?

A quick note - if you use LAPF 1.61, the editor for some members of the Monster Girl correct patch to skeleton.nif . For example, some 1HIGHKINGS -  they will then have a normal animation.

Instead of using the skeleton of his original fashion. Characters\_male\skeleton.nif.

Correcting only selectively, then look in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

link is dead and single download link is dead fix that or and please make a torrent

A quick note - if you use LAPF 1.61, the editor for some members of the Monster Girl correct patch to skeleton.nif . For example, some 1HIGHKINGS -  they will then have a normal animation.

Instead of using the skeleton of his original fashion. Characters\_male\skeleton.nif.

If the links are working for you, could you please reupload and share? I can't download through 4shared because of their ridiculous policies. Thanks.

If the links are working for you, could you please reupload and share? I can't download through 4shared because of their ridiculous policies. Thanks.

And why you can not download?
That writes?

https://mega.nz/#!e1dFjBYZ!T4wQtCFub6r9WUdZFTXPb58WM2ModjUvpibNIhpQowk  - Monstergirl

full all-in-one 1.4 with russian esp.

https://mega.nz/#!780GQQTB!Yv-eVxJK8HyBWyG5tfFILcOyS8P5echwkf4vpaSxezc - 27.11.2013 patch.

https://mega.nz/#!ztVjlJSB!gtsyJLLDWK1zI5dNfkB2g2QpSqBOAi0NlbfO7025jDQ -Emily IMP Extra patch.

Eliminating minor bugs with the mesh and textures.

by  

z27zed - Russia

Thank you Kagor. Your help is much appreciated. I had given getting hold of this mod. Im glad I read last few posts. Thanks a million :-)  Your a star.

link got problem or something?it say create a account i create it and active and i re open your link but it says your cloud disk is empty without a file download,about what does that mod request files and mods and #1090 and #1091 post doesnt have any install guide

link got problem or something?it say create a account i create it and active and i re open your link but it says your cloud disk is empty without a file download,about what does that mod request files and mods and #1090 and #1091 post doesnt have any install guide

https://yadi.sk/d/chNUuy21pRsjZ

download from Yandex. I Mega More
I do not want to be imposed - it was upload my file 1.5 hours,
and at Yandex - 3 minutes. As a result, you write error. I myself have a file on Mega see

.And I can not somehow make the file in general share in mega.

link on MEGA with decriptor key.

ok thanks links work fine for now but what does it files or mods request there is a lot pink problem with textures i test it with new normal oblivion with last patch

No fashion do not need to Monster GIRL. Only Oblivion + SI. Try to make the invalidation

OBMM archives. Sex-system any - LAPF or older. Wait a bit, I'm intentionally set it again from the archive - look. But I had no such problems.

I advise you to reinstall and copy one to one folder, instead of all at once. If you select just a large volume sometimes copied  no correctly. Check the names of folders in the archive and in the game. I'll set at - no pink

part no. Everything is in place. If you use LAPF - Do not overwritre
skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif files. My images in attached file.

oblivion MG.7z

thanks it still same maybe i am using 2 oblivion(1 for monster girl and another for other mods that doesnt include monster girl) and when i check my other oblivions some mods were from change on 2033(lol idk why its)

@ renow - Get FormID Finder by Asesino 

This will help you to identify in-game which meshes are missing textures (pink problem). Once you know which NIF is being used for that in-game model, you can then open the NIF in NifSkope and look at the texture path it is calling, then look where you installed textures to see if it is there. If not check your Texture folder by running a search. If not there, and not in the resources you downloaded for MG, then it is a missing texture.

It may read like a lot of work but once you learn how to use the tools and setup a process for yourself, it does go quickly.

MG was notorious for using resources from prior MG Mods and it may be in one of those, and not in this compilation MOD.

Это поможет вам определить, в игре, которая Сетки недостающие текстуры (розовый проблема). После того, как вы знаете, какой NIF используется для этой модели в игре, вы можете открыть NIF в NifSkope и посмотреть на пути текстуры он звонит, а затем посмотреть, где вы установили текстуры, чтобы увидеть, если она есть. Если это не так, проверьте папку Texture, выполнив поиск. Если нет, и не в ресурсах, которые вы загрузили для MG, то это не хватает текстуры.

Он может читать, как много работы, но как только вы узнаете, как использовать инструменты и настройки процесса для себя, это действительно идет быстро.

MG был известен с использованием ресурсов из предыдущих MG модов и может находиться в одном из тех, а не в этой компиляции MOD.

• 2 months later...

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I've started work on a "cleaner" Blockhead version of this mod, where the parts previously equipped as armor/clothing that would get stripped by accident or fail to be equipped are actually replacing the normal asset meshes. I've already completed Nagas, Medusas, some of the Centaurs, and the Spider Daedra. Unfortunately their unique skeletons still mean they can't be played without all sorts of stretching issues. 

ht tp://i66 .tinypic .com/2e n2q6g .jpg

Attached is a screenshot of a tester Naga roaming around the Tiber Septim Hotel! :D I gave them the Argonian head with the Aquamer texture, as opposed to the Medusas who still have a humanoid head.

I did determine the cause of a lot of seemingly random CTD issues: Wayshrines were altered to create Angels from a leveled list, aaand...a couple of them were creatures with the wrong skeleton selected. So whenever they would be randomly selected and placed, if you got too close to the shrine it would crash. A couple minotaurs were seemingly having that issue, I think. A lot of the monster races had no racial meshes/textures selected and relied entirely on the 'armor' parts. If they didn't equipped right due to another mod and the game was stuck trying to render textures over nothing or...w/e, bang.

I did determine the cause of a lot of seemingly random CTD issues: Wayshrines were altered to create Angels from a leveled list, aaand...a couple of them were creatures with the wrong skeleton selected. So whenever they would be randomly selected and placed, if you got too close to the shrine it would crash. A couple minotaurs were seemingly having that issue, I think. A lot of the monster races had no racial meshes/textures selected and relied entirely on the 'armor' parts. If they didn't equipped right due to another mod and the game was stuck trying to render textures over nothing or...w/e, bang.

I did not crash - it is 470 hours. All the angels mount it in the editor LAPF good skeleton. Remove from the fashion most mangled bodies, some badly drawn water creatures, I have everything works well even in the presence of OOO 1.37 - I removed the pilgrims not to interfere and not angry with the angels.

But your work is worthy of attention, and everyone will be happy
your results - for many this mod is unstable, has a lot of dirty records. It's true. So I wish you success.

Thanks for keeping the compilation of this mod uploaded, I never would've been able to cobble this together otherwise! I believe the angelic creature that was causing my crashes due to its skeleton was called 111Avenger in the Editor. It was set to some weird skeleton, but when I swapped it to the LAPF one it worked fine. It's possible there was some conflict with my 193 other mods, haha. As for aquatic things...

The Aquamer are...bleh. I split them up into Aquamer and Sload races, Aquamers are looking decent, the Sload...not satisfied with them. Need to find some really obese arm/leg/body meshes to override onto them. If I up there height and weight a bit, they might look 'slightly' like the canonical Sload...if anyone has any ideas for that it'd be appreciated.

The "Bee Daedra" were renamed Meridian Daedra because they seemed to me like something Meridia might have flitting around the Colored Rooms. The Wretch and Nerelith/Bebelith things were renamed Namiran Daedra, because...they fit pretty well with her sphere of wtf.

2en2q6g.jpg

This is the Naga race. I'll upload a few more screenshots when I get a chance.