[WIP] Radiant Prostitution 0.81b (Oct 29th)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

so can u play this as a male chartehr 2? (or futa?)

Are you going to spam this same question on every mod here? Regardless of how long it's been since the mod author has replied to anything here or that you also asked this question on the more current thread for this same mod?

whoa chill dude for one i dident knwo that lol 2 just chill

and for starters i posted this oen furst if ting are outdated maby remove am for ma  index lol XD

Great mod. Been using it a while now. The only problem I have is, every so often the dialog won't work. Someone will try to solicit me but then it cuts off there. Sometime reloading it with fix the problem, but not always. Oh and I had an idea (Your mod, you don't have to pay attention to my ideas lol) What if, when you lie saying that you're "done for now", aggressive NPC's can follow you and rape you for turning them down. Then throw, like, three gold at the ground in front of you when they're done? Just a thought. Anywho, Great mod. Loving it

• 2 weeks later...

I found a small bug an hour ago, the bug that has shown up for me is that my character is a male and when i try to solicite with another male npc the npc ends up saying they aren't into women i have them set to gay with sexlab, but if i use sexlab again and set my sexuality to heterosexual than they have sex with my character? if anyone could try and help me with this it would help because it is really annoying.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if somebody has the same Problem, but somehow noone ever approaches my char and I always get the dialogue "Didn't know you were for rent", even though she wears the clothes given to her.

Everything works fine apart from that, I believe ....

I don't know if somebody has the same Problem, but somehow noone ever approaches my char and I always get the dialogue "Didn't know you were for rent", even though she wears the clothes given to her.

Are you asking about this obsolete and unsupported mod or did you wander over here accidentally from the current version of this mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/

Are you asking about this obsolete and unsupported mod or did you wander over here accidentally from the current version of this mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/

Oh, yes, I'm sorry, this is the wrong thread, but tbh, I might have downloaded this Version accidently so I'm gonna download the RPT Version now ..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...