UNPB Rare armors, clothes & goodies.

Hello my fellow comrades, I'm starting this topic in response to UNPB Mods that are frequently asked on This threads and that may be very hard to find. (Because it's naturally hard to navigate and download on asian websites) 

A Few Notes:

>I got all this mods in links and posts here on LoversLab

>I didn't singed up in special servers and/or forums to download them, I got them all for free, so they are all free around the internet.

>If one of this mods SHOULDN'T be here just don't summon angry Daedra to my room, simply give me a reason to remove them and I'll do it. (i.e : "I'm the author of this Mod" , "The author said that this should't be reuploaded" )

ALL THIS MODS ARE FOR UNPB BODY AND REQUIRE BBP SKELETONS FOR WORK, OR YOU WILL GET A CTD.

Get the UNPB Body Here

Barbarian Explorer 

>How to obtain: in a statue in the bridge near riverwood, road to whiterun. Use "Help Barbarian" in the console

>Notes:

-Was on Nexusmod, but it got deleted. 

-No weight slidder support.

-Sometimes it pressents texture issues.

>Download: Mega

Kagura Oneechanbara 

>How to obtain: Craft it in a Forge or type "Help Kagura" for in the console

Notes:

-UNPB conversion of the Kagura outfit.

-Not Lore friendly

-It's a Set, it includes weapons to match the outfit.

-The hat includes the hair in the picture.

Princess of the Flowers 

>How to obtain: Craft it in a forge or type "Help Princess" in the console

Notes:

-Nothing important

Chapi Clothes & Armor

, Sample 2 , Sample 3 , Sample 4 ,  , 

Sample 7 , Sample 8 , Sample 9 , Sample 10 , Sample 11 ,

Sample 12 .

>How to obtain: Craft them in the forge, under the Steel section. or type "Help Chapi" in the console

Notes:

-Huge compilation of super reavealing attires, including bikinis, lingerie, cosplays, dresses.

-Absolutely not lore friendly

-I only included a few samples, the catalogue it's actually bigger. 

>Download: Mega  , Patch for textures issues (overwrite the original files) Mega

NZGG Summer Clothes

Sample 1 , Sample 2

>How to obtain: Type "Help NZGG" fot the console codes

Notes: 

-Summer beach-styled clothes for UNPB

-The tops and hotpants are not seppared outfits.

Elven Nymph Dress

>How to obtain: Craft it in a forge or type "Help Nymph" in the console

Notes: It was a Beta. The author vanished before relasing a final version. Still, it works with no problems.

La Mer

>How to obtain: Craft it in a forge. I don't know how to obtain it via console.

Notes: 

-Nothing Important

Aradia's Leather Thief Armor - Black TBBP Version with HDT

>How to obtain: Craft it in a forge. The armor parts are named in asian characters, so I don't know how to obtain it via console, however, it can be crafted with just 3 Iron ingots. 

Notes: 

-This is Armor WILL replace the meshes and Textures from the original armor and/or Belisario's Conversion , so Uninstall the later ones

or you may get a CTD

-This armor USES the HDT HighHeels System so, Don't install it if you don't have the HDT installed and working or you may get a CTD

-This armor doesn't have any first person issue As the Original, it clips the first person view while running, neighter weight or armor type problem. Althought it's TBBP it can be used with the Usual BBP or Non-BBP UNPB Body as long as you have a skeleton that supports it. (I use Xp32's UNPB 2.5 Body and it works perfect for me)

-As I said before, the armor names are in asian characters, and will appear as squares in the forge/inventory. You can enchant it to rename it in an arcane enchanter. 

Hotpants Bikini

>How to obtain: Craft it in a forge. 

Notes:

-The Bikini Top and the Hotpants are a single piece. The jacket and the gloves are sepparated.

Download: The Armor is on Tsuke's blog. HERE , behind the last picture you can see this characters:

よかったらどうぞ(・ω・)っ       

Click on the Square to go to the download page, then behind this text:

利用規約に同意した上で、Hotpantsbikini for UNPB TBBP.7z のダウンロードを続けるには「ダウンロード」ボタンをクリックしてください。ダウンロードが開始されます。  

is a square button to download the outfit. I made a reupload in case that you cannot download from that server: Mega

Dianquing Armor and Robes

>How to obtain: Craft it in a forge or type "Help Dianquing" in the console

Notes: I cannot tell if it's a UNPB old body model, or a UNP outfit. Maybe it has it's very own custom slider.

Download: Mega

Dungeon Explorer and Cove Diver outfits

Sample 1 , Sample 2 , Sample 3

Notes + Download: This mod can be found on Halo's Mods site HERE , just scroll until his UNPB section. 

It's all on english, so I'm not making a Reupload for this one.

Aditional Info.

>I didn't create any of this mods. All credits belong to their originall authors. I'll try to add more hard-to-find mods if I'm allowed to do so. But, it's hard because they're scatered all around the internet and some of them are in private sites. However, I recomend to see Belisario's Thread because he has done a vast collection of UNPB ports and most of the so-seeked armors are actually there. The Nexus also has some of the best UNPB armors.

>If you want me to host and armor so it doesn't get lost; you can post it here. Just leave me a screenshot and a DL link that doesn't need of a survey or a human sacrifice to work. However, I'll only Host UNPB Armors. 

>As I stated before, If some of this mods should't be here. just tell me and I'll kindly erase them.

The Chapi stuff makes the game crash every time I try to equip it. Am I missing something?

make sure you have a BBP compatible skeleton xp32's xpms is one of the most popular, if you do have one already make sure the skeleton wasn't deleted or over-written

The Chapi stuff makes the game crash every time I try to equip it. Am I missing something?

I use the UNPB 2.5 Body. and I got no problems ;)

looks like you are missing tbbp meshes or skeleton (to be more precise almost sure its skeleton)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a probably dumb question, but when an armor requires the console, I can't get it to work. I try "help nzgg" "help schoolgirl" etc. etc. and it doesnt work.

I see a small list of "options" that have nothing to do with the armor?

Little help? :o

Hmm... I got a couple of thoughts on this:

1. Do you type "help item," for example, instead of help "item" (help not in quotations)? It's the latter that'll work.

2.If your screen isn't large enough, try scrolling with pageup/pagedown. If you entered in the help command right, you should see some options/item IDs.

Try those and see if it'll work out for you.

I have a probably dumb question, but when an armor requires the console, I can't get it to work. I try "help nzgg" "help schoolgirl" etc. etc. and it doesnt work.

I see a small list of "options" that have nothing to do with the armor?

Little help? :o

Now, this depends on your keyboard.

Usually, when you type something on the console, it won't display exactly what you're looking for and will only display a small amout

of codes. To scroll on the console, you must use the page up/page down, or, if you have an spanish keyboard, it may be the "repág / avpág keys"  

also, remember that you must not type with the " " in the console.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I like the Chapi armors. But every time I put them on, it makes my weight 100 and I get a neck seam gap. Has anyone else had this problem?

Its because theyre fixed for 100, no slider. If your character slider is any lower you´ll get a seam.

I like the Chapi armors. But every time I put them on, it makes my weight 100 and I get a neck seam gap. Has anyone else had this problem?

Its because theyre fixed for 100, no slider. If your character slider is any lower you´ll get a seam.

Ah ok. That's too bad.

• 1 year later...