Athstai

• 2 weeks later...

When I'm getting to the Groldo animation, a box pops up saying:

Sex could not start

xme = Groldo

zme = Sinnua (my character)

improber SPos setting(2004)

I have tried disabling some of the other lovers with PK mods I had, but it keeps pupping up. :(

Other than that, I like the mod so far, keep on doing your good work :)

Any plans for a future of this mod maybe? Is Athstai still working on this?

Wouldn't count on it. Athstai said a while back that he uninstalled oblivion for other stuff. That pretty much dooms this to be just another unfinished and abandoned mod.

Any plans for a future of this mod maybe? Is Athstai still working on this?

Wouldn't count on it. Athstai said a while back that he uninstalled oblivion for other stuff. That pretty much dooms this to be just another unfinished and abandoned mod.

well if you can point to a thread page with Athstai stating that we can maybe get this declared as abandon ware and thus turn it open source for others to add on to

I already wrote I don't mind others messing with it. If you want it "official" ;) conside the mod released under the CC Share-alike license.

My next mod will be for skyrim (as announced already) but I don't know when I will work on it. Right now there isn't enough sex stuff (animations) in skyrim to keep me motivated.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah but I have a problem: When I'm in the last mision when groldo trys to rape me the sex doesn't start. It says that there a zme error. Does anyone has the same problem?

Edit: Nevermind It works now :D

• 1 month later...

Yes. :) Same sort of idea...more developed.

More developed yes, although I prefer the sensibility of this one. I'm looking forward to seeing Athstai's work in Skyrim someday.

I tinkered with this mod myself, extended it just a little, but I dislike writing dialogue so hadn't implemented the next couple of "missions" I had in mind... and now I need to reinstall Oblivion to do so, a further disincentive.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived