Perk:Show me your Goods

A bare chested approach seems to get you a better price when trading with the opposite sex

Mod Description:

This mod adds perks to the game that are supposed to make playing a naked character viable. Each perk gives you certain bonuses when not wearing armour/clothing in one (or all) slots. In the vanilla version, there is a perk for each skill tree, except Light and Heavy Armour. The added perks are all entirely optional, so take whichever ones suit you and skip the others. No changes were made to any existing perks.

There is an optional version (named "StreakerPerksNoReq") that moves all Perks to the speechcraft tree, and removes most perk-requirements (i.e. for the archery perk, you'll need a high archery skill but you don't need any archery perks). Thanks to Thelargir for making it.

Use one .esp file - not both.

Perk List:

• Alchemy: create 20% stronger potions while not wearing any clothes or armour
  • Alteration: 20/30/45% elemental resistance while not wearing any clothes or armour
  • Archery: +10crit, 10% dmg while not wearing a helmet/hood/circlet
  • Block: +20% block while not wearing a helmet/hood/circlet
  • Conjuration:+30% spell duration while not wearing any clothes or armour
  • Destruction: +20% dmg while not wearing gloves/gauntlets
  • Enchanting: +15% enchantment strength for each empty clothing/armour slot (i.e. if you run around naked, the enchantments on your jewellery get stronger)
  • Illusion: 10/20/30% evade chance while not wearing any clothes or armour
  • Lockpicking: 20% bonus while not wearing gloves/gauntlets
  • One-Handed: +10%crit +15% armour penetrationwhile not wearing gloves/gauntlets
  • Pickpocket: +20% success chance while not wearing gloves/gauntlets
  • Restoration: +40% hp/stam/manareg while not wearing any clothes or armour
  • Smithing: +15% bonus when improving stuff while not wearing gloves/gauntlets
  • Sneak: 20% harder detection, -30% falling dmg while not wearing any shoes/boots
  • Speech: better prices with the opposite sex while not wearing any chest piece
  • Two-Handed: +15% damage -20% power attack stamina while not wearing any shoes/boots

Required Mods:

None

Recommended Mods:

Incompatibilities:

• SkyRe
  • This mod might be incompatible with any mod that changes perk trees

Thanks to:

Technomagier: I took a look at his Kinky Perks mod to learn how to make this mod

Thelargir: He created the NoReq version of StreakerPerks

To modders:

Feel free to change, add to or remove from the mod to your heart's content. All I ask is that you give credit when uploading it, and tell me about it (e.g. by posting in this thread).

All Perk-/Ability-/SpellEffect-IDs are named "StreakerPerks_<name>" for easy identification.

StreakerPerks_2013-05-29.esp

StreakerPerksNoReq_2013-05-29.esp

hmm after acitvating i appear to have maxed out my smithing and gained 10 lvs.. will check for conflicts.

edit: ok think i found issue, in tesvedit, the smithing skill up xp is still set to the old pre update value of 160.0000 the update droped it to 1.0000 . will change it myself see if fixes it :)

edit2: fixed

Guest Jenova23

Can you make it just effect speechcraft I don't get how being naked would influence other things besides mobility if that. Also could you add companion support say you have a naked companion with you influence prices.

Maybe you can make a Skyrim Version of the Ray Stevens and News Reporter that will interview witnesses to the streaking.  

"Excuse me sir, did you see what happened?"

"Yeah, I did....   I was standin' over thar' by the forge.... and here he comes...."

:D

Thanks for the feedback! :)

hmm after acitvating i appear to have maxed out my smithing and gained 10 lvs.. will check for conflicts. 

edit: ok think i found issue, in tesvedit, the smithing skill up xp is still set to the old pre update value of 160.0000 the update droped it to 1.0000 . will change it myself see if fixes it :)

I'm not sure I understand what/where exactly the problem is. Are you saying my mod sets a game variable to a value that has been changed by a recent patch? If so, which patch was it? I thought I was using the latest CK. I'd like to fix it in the mod for everyone, rather than having every player fix it for themselves. 

Can you make it just effect speechcraft I don't get how being naked would influence other things besides mobility if that. Also could you add companion support say you have a naked companion with you influence prices.

If you don't like the non-speechcraft perks, then you don't need to use them. Just pick the speech one and skip the others. None of them are in any way required to get further down (well...up) the perk tree.

I like your idea about companions, though. I don't know if/how it can be done, but I will look into it.

But can you PLEEEASE make it compatible with SkyRe?

Tell me what "SkyRe" is and where I can find it, and I will take a look at it. Can't promise anything though, as I am not a very experienced modder.

Maybe you can make a Skyrim Version of the Ray Stevens and News Reporter that will interview witnesses to the streaking.

Hehe, I'm afraid that is well beyond my skill at the moment. ;)

Interesting, any plans to make it so if you want to play a nude character, but wear only say only boots and gloves you can still get all the perks?

To be quite honest, if I start doing requests like yours and Jenova23's, we will end up with 23 different versions of the mod, each used by precisely one user.

I will add a section to the original post, though, allowing anyone to improve/change and reupload the mod to their heart's content.

Bad news ... looks like SkyRe requires the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs - which I don't have. So even if I could make a mod for SkyRe, I couldn't test it.

While there seems to be an old version of SkyRe that works with vanilla Skyrim, any mod made for that version will probably be incompatible with the "real" version of SkyRe.

Shame really...I liked the description of SkyRe so much, I had it already installed before I noticed I can't use it.

Awww :/ 

But how about if me and maybe some others here test it for you? I'm willing to do so at least :D 

Isnt it simply about importing the perks from the streakerperks.esp to the skyremain.esp? I have little experience so I'm not really sure how to do things like that... :/ But i know how to arrange the perks in the perk-trees, and how to edit the perks to some extent.

So good to see this in the flesh, so to speak.

It may be best to move all of the perks to one specific tree.

For example, I DO use SkyRe, but I also use Treebalance Speech (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18919/) to overwrite the SkyRe version. (Treebalance has to be put after the SkeRe files in load order).

Speechcraft is probably the best location for this, as few people really "value" the speech tree even in SkyRe.

I don't get how being naked would influence other things besides mobility if that.

You throw fireballs out of your hand and raise skeletons from the dead while under the powerful alchemical effects an expertly-brewed elixir.  If your skills are good enough you will defeat entire armies of vampires, treants, and dragons and unlock your birthright as a Dragonborn.

In short: Magic.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

I'm not sure I understand what/where exactly the problem is. Are you saying my mod sets a game variable to a value that has been changed by a recent patch? If so, which patch was it? I thought I was using the latest CK. I'd like to fix it in the mod for everyone, rather than having every player fix it for themselves. 

If you don't like the non-speechcraft perks, then you don't need to use them. Just pick the speech one and skip the others. None of them are in any way required to get further down (well...up) the perk tree.

I like your idea about companions, though. I don't know if/how it can be done, but I will look into it.

But can you PLEEEASE make it compatible with SkyRe?

Tell me what "SkyRe" is and where I can find it, and I will take a look at it. Can't promise anything though, as I am not a very experienced modder.

Hehe, I'm afraid that is well beyond my skill at the moment. ;)

Interesting, any plans to make it so if you want to play a nude character, but wear only say only boots and gloves you can still get all the perks?

To be quite honest, if I start doing requests like yours and Jenova23's, we will end up with 23 different versions of the mod, each used by precisely one user.

I will add a section to the original post, though, allowing anyone to improve/change and reupload the mod to their heart's content.

concerning the blacksmith skill bug i posted above. The skyrim update esm. changes a variable in skyrim.esm, and your mod changes it back to original skyrim.esm entry. if u open the skyrim.esm, update.esm and your mod up in tesvedit and filter conflicts u can see it :)

Awww :/ 

But how about if me and maybe some others here test it for you? I'm willing to do so at least :D

Isnt it simply about importing the perks from the streakerperks.esp to the skyremain.esp? I have little experience so I'm not really sure how to do things like that... :/ But i know how to arrange the perks in the perk-trees, and how to edit the perks to some extent.

I don't have all that much experience myself, but I think what needs to be done is this:

* Remove the streaker perks from all perk trees

* Remove perk requirements from perks (i.e. stuff like "need to have perk x and at least 50 in conjuration") and replace them (if desired) with references to new perks/skills

* Add the perks to the new perk trees

It may be best to move all of the perks to one specific tree.

I originally wanted to create a new perk tree, but couldn't find out how to do it. Judging from the fact that even an extensive mod like SkyRe doesn't add new skill trees, but instead uses the workaround of renaming an existing one, I'd almost say that it simply isn't possible.

concerning the blacksmith skill bug i posted above. The skyrim update esm. changes a variable in skyrim.esm, and your mod changes it back to original skyrim.esm entry. if u open the skyrim.esm, update.esm and your mod up in tesvedit and filter conflicts u can see it

Thanks, I'll look into it.

I took the liberty of rearranging the perks. I put all of the streaker perks into the Speechcraft-tree, and removed most of the perk-prerequisites.

They're not bound together, i just put them all in the same place. It still overrides all of the SkyRe-perks if you put the esp later in the loadorder. I dont know how to make it affect just that one tree. 

Anyway, heres the file: 

StreakerPerks.esp 

I originally wanted to create a new perk tree, but couldn't find out how to do it. Judging from the fact that even an extensive mod like SkyRe doesn't add new skill trees, but instead uses the workaround of renaming an existing one, I'd almost say that it simply isn't possible

Ah, yeah, I've never seen anyone do that either. I just meant move it to one tree, so that only one tree has to be replaced if you use something like SkyRe.

I see that has already been done. fast work, Thelargir!

It is possible to add new perk trees, but that ability is locked off from the public version of the CK. Naturally there isn't the ability to add new perk trees to the original menu, but using Dawnguard's perk tree addition features, it is theoretically possible. But you'd have to hack the CK to unlock the ability to add new trees.

I have fixed the Smithing bug, see original post to download the new file.

I took the liberty of rearranging the perks. I put all of the streaker perks into the Speechcraft-tree, and removed most of the perk-prerequisites.

They're not bound together, i just put them all in the same place. It still overrides all of the SkyRe-perks if you put the esp later in the loadorder. I dont know how to make it affect just that one tree.

Awesome. Your version still contained the smithing bug, though. I fixed it, added your name to the list of authors, and reuploaded it (named "StreakerPerksNoReq") in the original post. If you don't want me to upload it, just say so and I'll remove it. I just think it's easier for people to find the files if they're at the top of the page. :)

Personally I've never touched SkyRe, I use SPERG, Skyrim Perk Enhancements and Rebalanced Gameplay, and I will swear by it. I wish these were compatible. :( I'm such a perv, I want my khajit/argonian girl to fight/run around naked. With SPERG there's even a mage-armor tree that will work much better if you have no armor, so I wouldn't be lacking in armor class

I have fixed the Smithing bug, see original post to download the new file.

Awesome. Your version still contained the smithing bug, though. I fixed it, added your name to the list of authors, and reuploaded it (named "StreakerPerksNoReq") in the original post. If you don't want me to upload it, just say so and I'll remove it. I just think it's easier for people to find the files if they're at the top of the page. :)

I don't really claim any rights or anything to it, I was just bored :P  Do whatever you like with it ;)