Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Private Needs

urinate piss pee

• Please log in to reply
1511 replies to this topic

richard19840706

richard19840706

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

POPULAR

File Name: Private Needs

File Submitter: richard19840706

File Submitted: 16 May 2013

File Category: Other

About damn time someone released a mod that makes urinating a need.

Installation:

Extract everything into Skyrim's data folder and activate the Private Needs esp or install through Nexus Mod Manager.

Activate and tweak the settings in mcm accordingly.

Uninstallation:

Deactivate all features in mcm first. Then deactivate the esp and delete the files or uninstall through Nexus Manager.

Run the Fnis patcher after you download.
Features:
The Dovakiin has a bladder now and needs to urinate once in a while.
Fully animated with animations from ZAZ's Animation pack
Negative effects are applied when bladder gets too full.
Player undresses armor or clothing when urinating.
MCM integration with adjustable options
Wetting yourself in combat
Privacy
Outhouses from Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource
Companions can urinate too Currently disabled since it doesn't seem to be working
Number 2
Realistic Needs and Diseases integration
Requirements:
ZAZ Animation Pack and everything that requires
SKSE
SkyUI
Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource
Manure mod*
*Manure Mod is not required anymore. I've included his files in the archive.
Northern Bathhouses optional esp without Bathhouse dependency. If you're crashing, you should probably check if you have this mod at all. If not then either get it or download the no bathhouse esp.rar. Northern bathhouses dependency removed due to some bugs, will be re-added at a later date as an addon esp.

Addons esps:

Private Needs RND makes it so that your bowels will only fill up if you've ate something. Bladder fills constantly, but will get a boost if you drink something.

Private Needs Sexlab makes it so that the cum textures get washed off when you take a bath.

Future:
Any suggestion I find interesting and doable

Current Bugs:
puddles may not appear on all surfaces. This seems to be a limitation of the decal system I'm using. Thus urine pools won't show up where blood pools won't
show up.

Credits:
ZAZ for his awesome animations
Fore for fnis which is required for ZAZ's animations to work
perseid9 for Realistic Needs and Diseases. I modified some scripts from RND and use RND as a model to build this
LL for the awesome community
Bethesda for Skyrim
WaxenFigure for help with Privacy Feature
Stroti for the outhouse models
jonx0r for his manure mod
German Translation by CGi
Canderes for the bathing animations
Pamfolette for the smaller poop mesh and proper poop dropping scheme
Maxinuz for Northern Bathhouses

Uninstall for update:
Be sure to delete the script files and make a clean save before updating

If animations aren't playing try:

Try typing in the console "player.playidle zazapcao101" without the quotes and see if the animation plays. If the animation doesn't play then ZAZ's animation pack might have been installed incorrectly. If it does play then try reinstalling my mod.

Edit: Forgot to mention that this might ctd if used with PCEA

BTW anyone who wants to edit, improve or add to this mod are very welcome to do so. Just remember to post a copy of it in the thread.

download.png
Click here to download this file

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

rukban

rukban

necro-savior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

This is too great but i dont have my PC right now.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Not going to install this right yet myself but I'm really glad to see someone step up and provide something that's been requested so much.

Pfactor

Pfactor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Not going to be interesting enough for me until your followers get to do it too. Consider it a suggestion.

lidowxxx

lidowxxx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Finally, I thought nobody was interested in this, looks like I was wrong:) Installed and played for a while, here are my thoughts:

The animation plays nicely when triggered, don't know how hard is it to do but it should form a small "puddle" on the ground after urinating.

Implementing a control to the animation length would be very realistic, currently the urinating animation lasts the same no matter how "urgent" it is.

Adding facial expressions could be another nice touch to the whole thing, like you'll feel embarrassed when the urgency level rises, it should not be a problem to do as the zaz animation pack already includes the expressions.

About undressing options, now it takes off only the main body slot and doesn't put it back on when you are finished, hope you will correct it in the next updates.

Overall it's very nice for the first release, will definitely keep tracking of this! Thank you!! 

TheLordofMist

TheLordofMist

Skeleton War Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

As you get more involved in this, I hope you'll consider tying it into things like the various 'realistic needs' mods.

After all, my character already eats and sleeps and gets sick. It makes sense that they'd have to take a leak every now and then, too. Especially in relation to how much my dunmer prostitute drinks. She's like a fish.

Still, the fact that this exists at all is promising. I'm glad to see someone take up the mantle and getting it done.

Keep up the good work!

fashgi

fashgi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

yes nıce work . please cuntinue ıt and same it .

richard19840706

richard19840706

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

New file uploaded. Just a quick update redid some scripts and added a maximum threshold in which the player is forced to urinate. Also tweaked the values so it resembles reality a bit more. i.e. you're required to relieve yourself own every few game hours to avoid negative affects. 9 hours to get to the max threshold.

Finally, I thought nobody was interested in this, looks like I was wrong:) Installed and played for a while, here are my thoughts:

The animation plays nicely when triggered, don't know how hard is it to do but it should form a small "puddle" on the ground after urinating.

Implementing a control to the animation length would be very realistic, currently the urinating animation lasts the same no matter how "urgent" it is.

Adding facial expressions could be another nice touch to the whole thing, like you'll feel embarrassed when the urgency level rises, it should not be a problem to do as the zaz animation pack already includes the expressions.

About undressing options, now it takes off only the main body slot and doesn't put it back on when you are finished, hope you will correct it in the next updates.

Overall it's very nice for the first release, will definitely keep tracking of this! Thank you!! 

I'll think about doing a puddle, but as of now that is a bit out of my skill level.

Animation length control will come when I integrate this with MCM.

I believe facial expressions are currently broken by the 1.9 patch.

Redressing will integrated very soon.

As you get more involved in this, I hope you'll consider tying it into things like the various 'realistic needs' mods.

After all, my character already eats and sleeps and gets sick. It makes sense that they'd have to take a leak every now and then, too. Especially in relation to how much my dunmer prostitute drinks. She's like a fish.

Still, the fact that this exists at all is promising. I'm glad to see someone take up the mantle and getting it done.

Keep up the good work!

Tying into other realistic mods is part of the plan, but a bit down the road.

Will update the future plans section in the op.

lidowxxx

lidowxxx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Thanks for the response, about the facial expressions, I've no idea how the author does it, but in prison overhaul apparently you get different expressions when you are gagged and locked by pillory, and yes, it works with the latest 1.9 patch.

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Shrink Ray Aficianado

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Wow, this is so creative. Never even thought of that before. Cool none the less. When I play through Skyrim I might give this a try.

blademech42

blademech42

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Future thought.

When the char is pregnant, it should decrease bladder size.

TheSmithsDog

TheSmithsDog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

For the pee puddle you could use a blood pool mesh with an edited blood texture, alpha turned on in the mesh to make it a little transparent.

edit: You could even check to see if they have a disease and reflect that in their pee with different textures. Like kidney disease and others that you can get bloody urine or hepatitis that makes peoples pee extremely yellow IRL.

richard19840706

richard19840706

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

For the pee puddle you could use a blood pool mesh with an edited blood texture, alpha turned on in the mesh to make it a little transparent.

edit: You could even check to see if they have a disease and reflect that in their pee with different textures. Like kidney disease and others that you can get bloody urine or hepatitis that makes peoples pee extremely yellow IRL.

Good idea. Doesn't sound extremely hard.Maybe I'll give it a go tomorrow then.

Future thought.

When the char is pregnant, it should decrease bladder size.

If someone makes a complete and hopefully redundant pregnancy mod. Fingers Crossed.

sonicshocker

sonicshocker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

I'd like one that makes followers pee as well...

But i'll settle for this for now. Off to test!

holtof55

holtof55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Excellent! We look forward to "a great need"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: urinate, piss, pee