Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

Adult Wip SexLab

• Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

alericofwindhelm

alericofwindhelm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Since I upgraded to 2013-05-28, there is no Arousal.  Arousal levels stay at 0.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

NicoleDragoness

NicoleDragoness

Nymphomaniac Old Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

In fact, with the new 28(05 version, it seems that the Arousal level raises really very slowly.

It seems also that it doesn't raise for NPC but only for the player and for his/her current follower.

Maybe I could be wrong but this is what I felt.

NicoleDragoness

NicoleDragoness

Nymphomaniac Old Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Addendum.

I checked carefully after midnight almost all married couples sleeping in Whiterun, Solitude and Riften.

NO ONE was having sex like by LoversComfort.

Many of them was having sex as per RandomSex mod.

Second note: no one NPC had its arousal level different than 0. Only player's arousal level raised because the look to all this sex.

ChipyChops

ChipyChops

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

I think that the arousal increment is really slow, I put the settings to max (at 5) and from yesterday till now Grelka has managed to get to 13. Also the cell information doesn't seem to update properly, I'm in Falkreath and its showing me Grelka from Riften.

ChipyChops

ChipyChops

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Having sex with Grelka's cleaner in front of Grelka boosted her arousal.

alericofwindhelm

alericofwindhelm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Are NPCs saying to you that you are naked? If not , you are not naked for LC, sometimes small items like pouch can be considered as full armor because of wrong tags

Once NPC (ypur spouse) had sex the arousal will start ticking daily.

Can you see spouse in LC MCM menu under spouse?

do you have multiple mirage mod? if so all spouse functionality will not work.

Tried sleeping with spouse, now npc arousal appears to work alright, but arousal for player and spouse still remains locked at 0.

Marrowing

Marrowing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

So, probably dumb question, but when I use BOSS, it has a CTD warning because I don't have Sexism, but I do have SexLab. Should I just ignore it?

wildtangent

wildtangent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

So, probably dumb question, but when I use BOSS, it has a CTD warning because I don't have Sexism, but I do have SexLab. Should I just ignore it?

yeah ignore it

redneck2x

redneck2x

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Yes, ignore it.

Are NPCs saying to you that you are naked? If not , you are not naked for LC, sometimes small items like pouch can be considered as full armor because of wrong tags

Once NPC (ypur spouse) had sex the arousal will start ticking daily.

Can you see spouse in LC MCM menu under spouse?

do you have multiple mirage mod? if so all spouse functionality will not work.

Tried sleeping with spouse, now npc arousal appears to work alright, but arousal for player and spouse still remains locked at 0.

After sex arousal should go down, in most cases to zero.

Having sex with Grelka's cleaner in front of Grelka boosted her arousal.

I think that the arousal increment is really slow, I put the settings to max (at 5) and from yesterday till now Grelka has managed to get to 13. Also the cell information doesn't seem to update properly, I'm in Falkreath and its showing me Grelka from Riften.

Addendum.

I checked carefully after midnight almost all married couples sleeping in Whiterun, Solitude and Riften.

NO ONE was having sex like by LoversComfort.

Many of them was having sex as per RandomSex mod.

Second note: no one NPC had its arousal level different than 0. Only player's arousal level raised because the look to all this sex.

In fact, with the new 28(05 version, it seems that the Arousal level raises really very slowly.

It seems also that it doesn't raise for NPC but only for the player and for his/her current follower.

Maybe I could be wrong but this is what I felt.

Since I upgraded to 2013-05-28, there is no Arousal.  Arousal levels stay at 0.

Some clarification about arausal:

From v20130527 time related part of arousal was reset, the meaning is that it not only now equals to 0, but also it will start ticking up only for PC/NPCs who had sex AFTER 2013-05-27. So for some time you should see only slow arousal changes due to exposure, until relevant NPCs have sex.

It is posible to make arousal tick for all NPCs all the time, but within 10 game days you will find all Skyrim full of sex hungry rapist.

I am worried about NPCs not having sex, it is not good for them.

PM me your debug logs.

Please change the N key to be changeable/or mapped to other key.. N are used by Realistic Need and Diseases.. even Imps more complex needs uses N.

The reason to for selecting N key as hotkey is Realistic Need and Diseases mod, one key shows all Needs , Disceases and Desires.

I have problem with this version (2013-05-28). Even though my PC walk around naked in front of NPC's and followers, their arousal are never raised. How come? is there another way to run the bat-file, apart from doubleclicking it?

It has nothing to do with BAT file.

Do NPC say to PC the he/she is naked? if not PC is not naked.

It is in todo list.

Generally the way I think it should work, without to much hustle, is if you meet a couple (lovers/married...) a dialogue option would appear for swinging.

Though I am not 100% sure that it is doable.

The swinging will factor the player's spouse into things?  That was what I was mainly interested in, not just getting the player involved with other couples, but the player's spouse as well.

Yes, the idea is that player's spouse/follower is going to have sex with other couple member, and also the palyer.

Have an issue, it won't let me run the bat file. Says "script command LoversComfort not found". I might be typing in the wrong command to run it, or missing said command, but I'm not sure what it would be. Tried "run" and just typing the bat file, but nothing. The bat file is in my data folder, by the way.

Copy BAT to Skyrim/Data directory, double click on it to run it, ignore errors.

Ihrai

Ihrai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

I might have found an arousal glitch - though this could come from a mod I am using - Improved Archmage Quarters from the Steam Workshop.

Using also a mod that allows me to have more followers.

When I am at the Arch Mage room, standing next to the bed in there - my spouse and follower have very quickly a very high arousal.

When my follower watches the sex scene his arousal also jumps from 1 to 7 and higher.

Very useful glitch if you don't want spend too much time on increasing arousal on someone ;-)

ChipyChops

ChipyChops

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

That's cool then, at least I know its not an error. Makes more sense than walking down the road wearing full-plate and people getting turned on.

alericofwindhelm

alericofwindhelm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Ah ok, so "arousal" is triggered for each NPC only after they have sex?

Grimbold the unlovely

Grimbold the unlovely

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Apologies for the noob question, but I don't understand your install instructions. How do I access the bat file for the old Loverscomfort through Windows? What are the exact keystrokes I need to enter?

Many thanks

kenny9438

kenny9438

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

PC's partner is unsatisfied if the duration is less then the time set in the Consensual timers? If this is the case aggressive event will always end up unsatisfied, which will add more arousal on to already aroused npc. This is the case in my game play anyway, not sure if its the same for others.

kenny9438

kenny9438

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Apologies for the noob question, but I don't understand your install instructions. How do I access the bat file for the old Loverscomfort through Windows? What are the exact keystrokes I need to enter?

Many thanks

The bat is only for those who have installed the pre-sexlab version of Lover's comfort, if this is the first time using this mod you would not need it. If you do have the Sexis version of this mod, double click on the bat while the file is placed inside of the data folder should work.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adult, Wip, SexLab