Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Ok new issue... I toggled the combat AI off and it fixed the fight... they whipped me properly after I told the captain that I would feed him his balls... then I got walked over to the slave pen and another bug... I was told to get into the pen a gate opened but another gate stayed closed like there are 2 gates in the exact same place and one opens and the other doesn't I had to turn collision off in order to get into the pen... I think because of the 2 esp files the mod doubles up everything everywhere... that doesn't explain why the hostile in the slavery camp after I'm already enslaved but it explains alot of other bugs... I am certain this mod would work 100% better if the playerslave.esp and playerslave_72.esp were merged into one file... and then the slavers at the camp were made "friendly"

22 minutes ago, fejeena said:

I don't use this mod but ...

You can not delete/deactivate esp/mods and test with an old save.  The slaves are saved by mod load order  (like LoversSlaveTrader or MadCompanionshipSpells )

if you get near a saved slave that isn't there anymore, the game will try to find it and can crash or scripts do not work.

And friendly NPCs can get angry and hostile. You say they fight in the camp!  For the game they are now enemies. And of course you can no longer sleep, rest or fast travel.

In the main game and in many mods there are NPCs which are set to "essential" , because neither the player nor the NPCs should kill them You should not attack or upset them. Low disposition and high infamy are sometimes enough for them to attack you. ( But a very high infamy can also make bandits not attack you )

The problem is the fighting in the camp. You need to find out what's causing it and eliminate it.  I'm sure the essential NPCs you need for quests, don't change them or the whole mod doesn't work anymore.

Maby it's my high fame my character is good... but all I have done is Kavatch... but the mod should either not care about fame/infamy... or be able to ignore those stats when I'm actively enslaved

I have a theroy that I am supposed to rename PlayerSlaveEncounters_72.esp to PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp and overwrite.... This is why the whole Mod seems to be doubled up everywhere.... I am going to finish up the slave camp with console commands then test it out... if anyone knows what's actually wrong please say something 

Yes you only have ONE PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp . No number in the name. All PSE addons and patches have PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp as Masterfile.

Not PlayerSlaveEncounters_NUMBER.esp !

With the two esp you have two quests, double objects, double NPCs. So you get the quest from one ESP and free a slave from the other ESP and don't get quest update because wrong NPC. Or you open a door which you are allowed to open after a quest update . . . but you open the door from the other esp and all the NPCs in the camp become angry and hostile, a camp full of enemies.

And all the shit is in your save ! Best start the Mod again. Or after deleting an esp at least do a clean save.

Clean save:  Go to a vanilla location, best an inner cell that has not been modified by any mod. Then use the wait function and wait at least 3 days . After 3 days the game deletes unnecessary data and NPCs respawn again.  Then create a new save. Quit your game , start it and load the new save.  ! NEVER load a save in game ! that is a safe way to corrupt your saves. Data are still in your RAM memory. So you mix old and new and you save both in the next save. Only quit the game will delete all data from RAM memory, like running scripts, console commands, . .  

48 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Yes you only have ONE PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp . No number in the name. All PSE addons and patches have PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp as Masterfile.

Not PlayerSlaveEncounters_NUMBER.esp !

With the two esp you have two quests, double objects, double NPCs. So you get the quest from one ESP and free a slave from the other ESP and don't get quest update because wrong NPC. Or you open a door which you are allowed to open after a quest update . . . but you open the door from the other esp and all the NPCs in the camp become angry and hostile, a camp full of enemies.

And all the shit is in your save ! Best start the Mod again. Or after deleting an esp at least do a clean save.

Clean save:  Go to a vanilla location, best an inner cell that has not been modified by any mod. Then use the wait function and wait at least 3 days . After 3 days the game deletes unnecessary data and NPCs respawn again.  Then create a new save. Quit your game , start it and load the new save.  ! NEVER load a save in game ! that is a safe way to corrupt your saves. Data are still in your RAM memory. So you mix old and new and you save both in the next save. Only quit the game will delete all data from RAM memory, like running scripts, console commands, . .  

Yeah I came back here after taking the PlayerSlaveEncounters_72.esp and making a renamed version of it in my mods quarantine folder... then I overwrite the old version in game data so I only had one .esp in the data folder...

It fixed almost every problem... everything was double,  there were 2 slaver captians,  two trainer mistress, double the guards (4 of them) double the dogs, bears, even meshes and textures so 2 gates and only one would open... the reason the fight broke out was 1 group of slavers owned me and the others didn't... so I would get attacked by the group that didn't own me then the group that did own me would defend me and that's how the massive brawl broke out... the wraith was actually a battle summon from the dark elf mistress... and because there were 2 of her 2 wraith would spawn... and most of these NPCs were all essential so the brawl would go on for ever and ever....

I looked for a Readme file in my downloads but didn't find one.... I had assumed the PlayerSlaveEncounters_72.esp was a patch and not an overwrite...

There really should be a read me file on this, if I didn't have mod experience with Fallout 3 and NV I might not have figured out enough info to even explain that I had put both files in the data folder. 

The update esp are not packed in 7z, zip or rar  in the download , so they must have numbers so that you can distinguish the different esp.

And after you downloaded the esp you must rename it.

A packed zip would be better. The zip have the version number and in the zip you have the PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp without a number.

4 minutes ago, fejeena said:

The update esp are not packed in 7z, zip or rar  in the download , so they must have numbers so that you can distinguish the different esp.

And after you downloaded the esp you must rename it.

A packed zip would be better. The zip have the version number and in the zip you have the PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp without a number.

There just needs to be instructions that the files are an overwrite not a patch... if either the LoversLab web page description of the mod or if there was a Readme that came with the updated esp file simply said that I needed to overwrite.... that would have saved me a ton of time... there are a few other mods I have that explicitly say either on there description page or on in there read me "this file needs to overwrite the older prexisting file"...

In Icabod's description he mentions using "MCS Companions" for this mod but nothing came up when I searched that term on nexus or or Loverslab.... what are MCS Companions and or what are the most compatible companions for the Lovers frame work and mods like this one and LoversRaperS

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/page/12/

MCS  =  mad-companionship-spells  is a mod with which you can make any NPC your companion. You have a spell to make a NPC your companion. And then you have dialogues and spells to command the NPC.  "Wait here" "Follow" "Show inventory" "dismiss"  . . .

You can destroy quests ! You can make quest NPC your companion. But if he/she must do something or must be at a certain place during the quest ... then you don't get a quest update or a new dialogue.    Turn only quest-NPCs into Companions after completing the quest. Or dismiss the quest NPC when you start the quest.

See my last post, there is a updated  "all in one" file.

I don't need and use HumanTouchNPC  esp.  I only use MadCompanionshipSpells.esp, MCS extension.esp  and the MCS extension.bsa .

Oh MCS sounds perfect... just don't use quest NPCs... That shouldn't be too hard since I have EDI enhanced Deadea invasion and there are tons of friends to recruit at each Oblivion gate... and wandering the roads... I got a bunch of populate the world mods... lively cities, night bandits. A few other bandit mods, EDI (probably the largest one), when I first started this game I ran around and thought it was grossly under populated compared to FO:NV and even FO3... FO3 is supposed to be under populated because it's a wasteland but you still have alot of random encounter which makes it feel like a war zone.

What about companion mods from the Nexus like "share and recuit" or "CM companions how compatible are those with mods the Oblivion lovers framework and the more popular rape and slavery mods?

CM  companion system : the scripts can cause trouble / script can break. But can be used with Lovers.

If you want to use CM companions you can delete all CM stuff in the esp and the CM esm master file. Add an AI Package "Wander near Editor Location" (When you dismiss a compation he/she will go back to the start position and you can find him/her. Without a AI Pack he will stay at the dismiss-position )

Then you can "recruit" the "CM-free" NPC with MCS.

MCS and CM are Lovers "compatible"

share and recuit: never used it.

Best install a Mod with many NPCs.

! Not good are respawning NPCs from Level lists. Bandits, Necromancers, Mythic Dawn, Marauders, ...  That are no real NPCs they are created in game by the spawn points. And after 3 days they respawn.  Best do not use with MCS and LoversSlaveTrader ( no companion, no slave )

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

CM  companion system : the scripts can cause trouble / script can break. But can be used with Lovers.

If you want to use CM companions you can delete all CM stuff in the esp and the CM esm master file. Add an AI Package "Wander near Editor Location" (When you dismiss a compation he/she will go back to the start position and you can find him/her. Without a AI Pack he will stay at the dismiss-position )

Then you can "recruit" the "CM-free" NPC with MCS.

MCS and CM are Lovers "compatible"

share and recuit: never used it.

Best install a Mod with many NPCs.

! Not good are respawning NPCs from Level lists. Bandits, Necromancers, Mythic Dawn, Marauders, ...  That are no real NPCs they are created in game by the spawn points. And after 3 days they respawn.  Best do not use with MCS and LoversSlaveTrader ( no companion, no slave )

Ok thank you 

Some extra information. I use both CM Partners and MCS. Do not use MCS to recruit a CM Partner. I will use the MCS Trade to check CM partners inventory, maybe give food or clothes, but if I want to have a CM type as a partner, I'll use the CM functions. I also have the extra CM npc's mainly to have extra bodies wandering around to sort of fill the places up.

16 minutes ago, Melamkish said:

Do not use MCS to recruit a CM Partner.

That's why I told him to clean the esp of all CM stuff. Masterfile, scripts, AI packs, faction . . .   Easy with TES4Edit.  Then add a Oblivion esm AI pack "Wander near Editor Location" and you you have a new CM-free NPC.  You can merge all Ex-CM mods into one esp.

-------------------------------------------

With the MCS trade function you can change NPC armor/clothes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 4:31 PM, LongDukDong said:

While the 'external' links appear to be down, go to his Download page (  View File  ) and click the traditional  Download this File  button to acquire the Meshes, Textures, et al.

Thank you very much!!! You saved me loads of heartache just now!

Dog Days is a quest you take with Ganandrel in Cheydinhal.  She and her pups have nothing to do with the Slaver's camp near Fort Redman.  SO you kinda blew it.  Personally, tampering with another's quest system may severely cause issues if you know not what's what.

Granted, when you do take Ganandrel up on her offer, you start going on all-fours for doggy bliss every so often even after the quest is over... no potion or spell to remedy you there (as yet???)  You'll just have to grin and bare it whenever any doggy is nearby.

Insofar as that quest with the slaver mutts at Fort Redman (checks book: "How to Handle Being a Slave"),  IF... it's Fort Redman, you're also gonna get taken by a bear and a Troll before you are sold for auction.  STILL, if it is Fort Redman... these console commands can help you skip the waiting game and take you straight to the auction:

set IchSQTraffic.Fate to 90
set IchSQTraffic.LastFate to 90
set IchSQTraffic.TrainingCount to 20

You have a chance of being sold to Lord Pellham in Pell's Gate (Quest: "A Reluctant Housemaid"), to Ganhandrel (Quest: "Dog Days" already mentioned), or to end up in the Hackdirt Caverns (Quest: "Horror of the Ayleids") if you didn't already rescue DarMa.

Of these three, you DO need to get enslaved and sold to kickstart A Reluctant Housemaid and Horror of the Ayleids.  You can just talk to Ganandrel and ask her for training if you wanna suffer the Dog Days of summer.

How do I know this?  I wrote the BOOK!    My spoiler  ... The Books Mod sub-section. ... Prima Books 1 has "How to Handle Being a Slave" in it.

Edited by LongDukDong
52 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Dog Days is a quest you take with Ganandrel in Cheydinhal.  She and her pups have nothing to do with the Slaver's camp near Fort Redman.  SO you kinda blew it.  Personally, tampering with another's quest system may severely cause issues if you know not what's what.

Granted, when you do take Ganandrel up on her offer, you start going on all-fours for doggy bliss every so often even after the quest is over... no potion or spell to remedy you there (as yet???)  You'll just have to grin and bare it whenever any doggy is nearby.

Insofar as that quest with the slaver mutts at Fort Redman (checks book: "How to Handle Being a Slave"),  IF... it's Fort Redman, you're also gonna get taken by a bear and a Troll before you are sold for auction.  STILL, if it is Fort Redman... these console commands can help you skip the waiting game and take you straight to the auction:

You have a chance of being sold to Lord Pellham in Pell's Gate (Quest: "A Reluctant Housemaid"), to Ganhandrel (Quest: "Dog Days" already mentioned), or to end up in the Hackdirt Caverns (Quest: "Horror of the Ayleids") if you didn't already rescue DarMa.

Of these three, you DO need to get enslaved and sold to kickstart A Reluctant Housemaid and Horror of the Ayleids.  You can just talk to Ganandrel and ask her for training if you wanna suffer the Dog Days of summer.

How do I know this?  I wrote the BOOK!    My spoiler  ... The Books Mod sub-section. ... Prima Books 1 has "How to Handle Being a Slave" in it.

I don't want anything to do with Dog days at all... I never want to see that quest ever, and I will not be speaking to her in my spare time.... I want it so it is never am option to "get sold into that quest"... but I'm not sure what to delete or disable to stop the slavers from selling me to her.... I wish this part of PSE was a separate file for those who want this type of content and not included in the main PSE download 

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

That is the downfall of playing any mod that involves the player to NOT be in control of the situation, be it this, Crowning Isles or LoversGGBlackmail.  If it is a humiliation mod, they will humiliate.

I understand that... I have a Rape kink... but not a beastiality one.... Is there a way to TES4edit the chances for that outcome out without breaking the mod?

On 1/19/2023 at 5:24 PM, LongDukDong said:

Again... these console commands, after you get locked up with the other slavegirls, allow you to skip the interactions.

On 1/20/2023 at 12:57 PM, BIGJacob said:

but always sells the player to Pelcham's estate....

Probably the best outcome by far in that instance.