Looking For Aion Ripped

gudfella

Hi guys, greetings from Malaysia. As of today im a registered member *yay!*. Been lurking around as a guest for weeks now. Found this awesome website from Pajiman's blog which in turn I found from oblivionheaven. Got to play with tons of new mod from "What mod is this?" Thread alone. THANK YOU ALL OF YOU!

Right now, Im looking for more Aion stuff. Armors/clothing/weapons/wings etc etc. Below are links of the all the mod that I already have. Most of them were found here and a few other websites which I can't remember. Thank you yet again =)

Aion Dark Dragon Set - BU enabled?

Aion Rose set complete (Armour + Sword)

Aion rose_fix

Aion Researcher Armor

Aion Weapon Set (Dragon Weapons)

Aion VIP Armor

Aion Weapon Set (Hearan Maybe)

AionWings50 - Only 2 =(

Aion Bows - Love the Stormwing's Bow. Still looking for a matching quiver to go with it

Aion_weapons-38210-1-0 - 1 DDG dagger/sword including matching offhand + 2h sword

EDIT: Check post #16 for other Aion stuff - Thanks to gregathit

Added Stormwing weaponry at post #13

LoL just noticed it came from the same 4shared folder. Thank you sir and hoping the user wouldn't mind though =). If you do, please PM me so that I can delete the links. Thought I saw somebody uploaded a complete Aion Wings back at nexus, but was taken down due to legal issues? Anyways if you guys have anymore Aion stuff to share with, please post it here. Fixes are welcomed too. Cheers

p/s: If i'm in the wrong section, please move it. Thanks

Hehe I have 6000 gold there I could buy it and post here (unless I have already have it )

Post link to that dress (or send me PM )

Hi,

Does it have aion armor for male players too? How to buy mod from there? I don't mind spending some money if the mods are good.:)

Aion Dual Rose

Found in the IC Arena Bloodworks' date=' yours to take once you join the arena faction. They are scripted dual wield rose sword and daggers with an offhand dagger that goes on your back when sheathed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2u1ffy16ikjbx1r

Dual Dagger

[img']0c28e3b07953d21cf0f5fa11341f452070e0f04eebc61ad1358ac27f0c2cdae16g.jpg[/img]

Dual Reverse Dagger

cc8e91b3cd768e733b688a64951072597b3bb1bd893cd3c21eddf0166e198dda6g.jpg[/img]

Sword and Dagger

62496b557796ef08785803d4ebeba8749e2a3dd443e4a9328ff56a3986bb25376g.jpg[/img]

I uploaded 3 Aion armors with BBB in BBB compilation topic

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=600

-aion_dfrb003

-Aion Rose

-Aion tegrak

Thanks for sharing!

Is this an Aion armor?

ups13984.jpg

Looks like one. Not sure what it's called though' date=' would love to know.

[/quote']

Looks the same as a female asmodian cloth set. Not sure whats the in-game name though

Hehe I have 6000 gold there I could buy it and post here (unless I have already have it )

Post link to that dress (or send me PM )

By all armors' date=' do you mean ALL armors from the game? I've been looking for the PvP armor sets for awhile now.

This one in particular:

[img']http://www.aionfly.com/wp-content/gallery/asmodian-armor-sets/asmo-lv50-pvp-leather-female.jpg[/img]

Some of the latest level 55 sets would be nice too though.

Oh, and this:

20100726032105688.jpg

Loved that skin when I was playing the game...

• 2 weeks later...

Ported rudra a.k.a Stormwing's weapons a week ago. Since then somebody asked me if I'm willing to share it. So here it is

swsword.jpg

Stormwing's Sword

swgreatsword.jpg

Stormwing's Greatsword

swspear.jpg

Stormwing's Spear

swmace.jpg

Stormwing's Warhammer

swstaff.jpg

Stormwing's Staff

swshield.jpgswshieldsob.jpg

Stormwing's Shield

swdagger.jpgswdaggeroffhand.jpgswdaggerssob.jpg

Stormwing's Daggers

Known problem is that all of the weapons look messed up in inventory menu, but look fine in the world screen

96840146.jpg

I know I did a horrible job porting it and hoping someone can fix it. If you need the original meshes which are in .cgf(Crytek Geometry File) format, just PM me

NOTES:

I've added the nessessary files for both daggers and shield to use SoB. If you want the daggers and shield to be on your back, then download Addon Shield on Back v31 if you haven't already. This is ONLY OPTIONAL

Download Stormwing weaponry HERE

Archived